Why are blacks so savage?

Why are blacks so savage?

Because they're a bunch of savages

i dunno but he wasnt lying

fpbp

Thag nigger on twitter sure told her

Low IQ combined with genes that make them naturally more violent.

same reason Trump is, an intense lack of shame and self-loathing

he's right tho

holy shit, this is the second fpbp in less than an hour.
I love this board

I wish 34 year old women looked like this.

Lol at the fact that his Twitter name is ´A Black person.‘ He has so little sense of identity that he refers to himself using a vague term that refers to residents of dozens of nations, and sees it as more identifying than his name. What a disgrace.

sorry, but a good burn is a good burn
and niggers know about good burns, just look up african tire necklaces

There's something bad in the vaccines that I hope they tone down in the younger generations. A LOT of the females under say 23 or 24 these days are looking pretty damn rough.

Niggers get way to much credit for easy jokes. That was a lay up.

I dont care what Sup Forums says the negro is entertaining.

>a black person

why can't niggers be creative with social media usernames? it almost always involves them being black

And the color of their skin

racial identity is important to blacks, which is why individualism and diversity are not a good mix

it's the no nutrient diet, sun bathing and make-up

cuz when they are black but dont have a "black" name you just think they are white
t. black guy

jk
t. white guy

>The irony of the watermelon icon

Make up. It's the make up.

It's not vaccines, it a because they take drugs, drink and whore

The streets are savage.

Chinky eyed bitch needs to cut back on the drinking. White hoes are so damn nasty. She probably been getting black out drunk since she was 12. Now the years done caught up with you.

>checked
/thread
/thread
/thread

Lol that's some quality bantz tho

He's right, roasties keep hitting that wall younger and younger.

>1599
HAIL HORTLER

They did, back in the 80s. Now they look like they are in their 50s/60s.

she looks 34 though.

He's right. What went wrong with white women?

What the fuck am I reading?

ONE
AND
DONE

but the original tweet is ironic in itself. low iq retards in this thread

sweet sweet layers of ironic comedy gold

no souls

Hey Rabbi...

The fact that they had the knowledge to use parenthesis and used a semi coherent layout proves that they would have been more than capable of drawing a proper swastika. I guarantee that was a fake victim.

Also, to answer the question it is due to a severe epidemic of neurosis and narcissism among their population. Constant projecting and the inability to self reflect allows you to hone in on the faults of others. If you can't admit... No, truly in your mind don't believe you have flaws then it becomes quite easy to call someone out for having minor flaws that may be out of their control. We all laugh because we are human and humans have the shitty habit of being relieved it isn't them and therefore finding humor in it. Schadenfreude.

A 44444444Black444444444 person

The negro has his place, but the abortive aspirations that urge him on to violently break down the barricade God has placed between the white man and the black will never come to realization.

The Negro who remains in his natural habitat will be at peace, but his encroachment upon white areas, will only produce trouble. In addition to this, the outcome can be nothing less than disastrous for both the blacks and the whites who attempt to amalgamate.

Better question would be why white women age so poorly.