Is she the most waifubait character of all time?

Is she the most waifubait character of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, but user is that a bad thing? A good waifu is a good waifu! :^)

I don't know and I don't give a shit. I like her.

I love Rem.

Trips of truth

She'll not appear in the next episode.

Why ;_;

Yeah but that doesn't matter since she's the fucking MVP of that dumbass show

>dogfu

I want to force feed her an entire eel.

No that's asuka

Her design is fucking plain and awful if she not with Ram at all times.

she's waifubait but in a good way

unlike sena

She is waifubait so that she can be erased for more suffering

Sup Forums tells me in the manga she and subaru have more of a codependent relationship and they rely on each other to an unhealthy extent.

This, somehow, is way cuter than her being just a loyal waifubait.

BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN IN THE PAST 15

I don't know who this is, but definitely not. I want to take her to an animal shelter.

that's not Lady Maria of the astral clocktower

I think it is.
What a sad way to kill a character.

You don't know what that word even means.

She's pretty damn cool, I want to play Bloodborne for myself eventually. Quelaag's sister will always be best girl for me though.

A DORK SHOULD BE LEFT WELL ENOUGH ALONE

HOLY TRIPS ARE TRUTH

wait for PS4 neo

Cucks can't be waifubait. Disgusting. Ram is best girl. Clown dick or not at least she isn't a stupid and willing cuck.

Any rape doujins yet?

time for her to get erased by gluttony and never appear in the anime ever again

She's in love with the person who ruined their lives.

Yeah, she's just babby's first seasonal waifu.
She was fun during her introduction, but as soon as she fell in love for the MC she became a really boring character.

She'll be forgotten, just like every other seasonal waifu as soon as ther show she's in is over, because her character won't leave any meaningful impact for her to be remembered, same with every other character from Re:Zero.

I dunno Sento's still pretty high

"Seasonal waifus" still get brought up from time to time, as is typical. Hype always dies down but few people have the memory of fucking goldfish.

I'd say the popularity of shows more often is the reason for characters being remembered for a long time than the characters themselves. Plenty of nothing special characters get remembered simply because they were in a big hit.

I really love her, but she teach me what a waifubait is

Ultra cuck

Her seiyuu must be really superb in bed for her to be always cast as the prime waifu bait.

She is literally best girl.

N-NO

Having that REM sleep ;P

>She was fun during her introduction, but as soon as she fell in love for the MC she became a really boring character.
That's because they removed a lot of her lewd, violent, clingy, or inappropriate moments. Her character was simplified in the anime.

Spbro posted a pastebin of the scene that was cut from this episode. LN Rem and anime Rem don't really seem to be the same character.
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ

Rem is so cool.

It's actually scenes like that which first made me like her. I'll freely admit that anime Rem is a bit bland at times, but the Rem I see in translated chapters from the WN is a very fun character. In many ways she's very much like Subaru, if a lot more direct, and their interactions can be great.

Does feel like she's missing another side to her that would make her even more lovable. Emilia also feels like there should be more to her.

But hey, it's an anime adaptation.

Too bad she's not good enough to be cast as a winner.