You should be mad about Killer Queen.

remember who is purest jojo

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ZOQ4s6akY

>SBR best
wasted dubs

Average for this thread

Holy shit how wide are its hips? Fucking mile wide thigh gap

reminder

>making the eyes more expressive when the whole point is for KQ to be non expressive
>changing the ears
>forehead
>not strictly pink or strictly white, instead has a shitty in-between color
>ridges on the side of the face
>general structure

I was okay with DP moving Cinderella because it made sense in the plot and character-wise, but the design change for KQ literally has no purpose.

These changes undermine the Stand, and although they're little differences, they ruin its feel. Imagine if Gold Experience lost the little belt straps it has (that tie it to DIO), Whitesnake's nucleotide pattern had a full "A" instead of a triangle (which represented incompleteness), King Crimson wasn't angry, or Made in Heaven didn't have a vine around its head (symbolizing Green Baby). If you honestly think the anime KQ is fine, you're a mouth-breathing mongoloid.

Is there any ps wizard here that can take the killer queen bites the dust frame from when kira is calculating the bubble in the game and shoop killer queen behind david bowie in this image?
I want to do it but I absolutely suck at it.

Bad
8>9>6>4>3>5>2>7>1

checked

I need some good Giorno stuffs.

>last few episodes
>Bites The Dust has been revealed
>episode's ending is just the entire episode backwards super fast, ending at the first frame of the OP

Make it so DP, please.

BUY JOJO MERCH

Ghirga makes my wiener tingle

More JoJos should've died at the end of their parts

Jotaro, Giorny, Johnny, and Gappy should all be dead by the end of their respective parts (even though it does show johnny getting BTFO'd by a rock)

They always talk about the Joestar curse and emphasize it but you know how it is

>Gappy should die at the end.

No, Araki will make a 2 page spread of Gappy and Yasuho fucking like rabbits.

>ED
>not the Golden Hearts about to take down Kira in the OP when suddenly it immediately goes back to the first frame

Yeah, the changes to KQ were unnessesary as hell, but it's not really a show killer for me. I did read through the entirety of Part 4 and it was some great stuff, I loved how KQ looked and how everything with Kira unfolded, and it was cool how merciless KQ looked.

I don't understand the change, if the excuse was that it was easier to animate, this was the wrong way to go about it, and I do hope they at least TRY to improve it in future episodes.

I mean, how badly could they fuck up Sheer Heart Attack and Stray Cat?

Kira.

How will DP make up for the KQ design change?

Actually araki will draw me and yasuho, and also all the other cute girl of part 8 fucking while gappy watches on proud and joshuu cries in the corner screencap this because its coming

By redrawing it exactly like the manga for this Friday's episode.

Hopefully by killing it with Sheer Heart Attack and not fucking up Highway Star

Manga tracing and blood sweating.

Fire all the Koreans, except for the one who did BadCo 2, RHCP 2, and Rohan 2.

Pipe in Queen songs and hit Roundabout/You won't see me coming tier hype drops.

They wanna try hard to please but they ended up making it look off kinda like a slow kid Huggins bunny to death. The color isn't bad ita just slightly bland which kinda fits Kira. But yeah KS reveal was just bad

Also I thought the vine thing on MiH was like a Jesus reference. Rebirth and all that

Post more lewd Kiras.

>I mean, how badly could they fuck up Sheer Heart Attack and Stray Cat?
CG

>coreans did Niji3 and Rohan2
Huh, props to whichever Kim did that. Hopefully he becomes King Gook for the anime.

I don't remember, was Highway Star a particularly long part of the manga? Because if it's longer than Cinderella, they're pushing it with these single episodes

Shin Hyung Woo
He also did The Lock and Harvest 1 I believe.
Fucker deserves a raise for how great his episodes are.

by having a god tier reveal for king crimson with him looking more pissed then anyone has ever seen before.

I'm okay with Highway Star being a single episode. I think stretching such an intense and high-velocity fight like that to two episodes would just ruin the pacing.

Don't sexualize Kira.

8 Chapters.
Perfect 4/4 split for 2 episodes, but both we and David know that we can't spend so much time on some minor fight.

You didn't know? Shin Hyung Woo is the most based korean animator they have, he's honestly better than a few of the japs too. He did the Tonio episode, Rohan 2, Akira 2, Bad Company and Harvest 1.

>deserves a raise
i thought the whole reason they used Koreans was for cheap labor?

Honestly, people would be more receptive of the design if they made it look good in its first appearance. Instead, the combination of QUALITY + horrible design created a shitstorm they won't be able to escape.

And yes, the green vines represent a Jesus-like Rebirth through the Green Baby (as it was what facilitated the evolution to New Moon Pucci).

>literally did the best episodes
Fire all the Koreans and give this guy all of their salaries and we would have the anime of the decade

Well, as long as it's not as rushed & cluttered as Cinderella was, I was dissapointed with that episode, considering it was my favorite part of the manga for me. It was still a good episode, it just felt a little rushed for a single episode.

Then again, I can't think of a proper way of splitting it into two episodes, so I'm probably just complaining over something that couldn't be helped and was probably for the better

Exactly.
The fucking Korean somehow makes better episodes than the Japs.

I'm the user that was looking for the wallpaper of all the villains' stands. I ended up just shopping the piranha out with Gimp and finding the Aja stone with reverse search. It was my first time using Gimp, sorry if the quality is bad

Looks good to me, you earned yourself a pat on the back and a complimentary cookie.

>Part 5 anime gets to the reveal of King Crimson
>the changes to the design make it look less goofy and more scary
>everyone shits their pants
>animeonlies drop the show in terror
>even Speedwagon becomes afraid

I would love if they could perfectly replicate King Crimson or even make it's face actually scary.

Could've sworn this version has existed for a while. I've had it for a nearly a month.

we still postin fixes?

minimalist KC looks like shit. not shitting on whoever made it, but the design doesnt work with lines missing.

Can we somehow contact that guy and say we love him?

I asked about it late into the thread, so I don't even know how many people noticed it, thanks anyways though

I don't mind the new design but I agree that it + QUALITY Queen reveal would lead to a shitshow.

Speaking of Jesus why did Araki not give him a beard

It's bad. I haven't been around for a couple days, have there really been any people defending it??

Seconding this. I want to write a letter to Shin Hyung Woo in gookrunes and tell him that I love his work and want him to be inside me

Anyone got the shadow killer queen fix? I think there was a gif version

What worries me is that a lot of Japanese people are saying that they should stop working with Koreans after last week's episode, and i'm afraid that based Shin might get fired.

I did at first until I realized it was a design change and not just QUALITY.

ctrl S is your friend

Yup.
Not only that, people have actually claimed that this is not a new design, and merely a product of quality, deliberately ignoring all the blatant changes.

Ctrl+S

That post was a reply last thread to like one guy, who didn't even say it was good, he said it was't "that bad". Generally Killer Queen's design being shit has been agreed by mostly everyone, which is suprising, considering how divisive this community can be. I don't think I've seen anyone genuinely defend it yet, only baiting once or twice.

He used Ticket To Ride's tear blades to shave daily.

Yes. Apparently there are David apologists that will go this far to defend them. I was all for Cinderella, but this was so unexpected and unnecessary. Absolute shitshow.

>I have lurked Sup Forums since '09
>Didn't know this
I guess that's what I get for never visiting blueboards much until this year

>tfw you post the inferior version of that gif

The only place on the internet I see people unironically defending it is in the Youtube Comments.

>mfw no menacing in sight in the last few episodes, especially during KQ reveal.
David can you stop fucking up for 5 seconds god damn it.

I'm not happy with the changes, I honestly think it was a TERRIBLE idea to change something that was beloved by all fans alike, but it's something I'm slowly getting used to.

Not saying it's good, it just doesn't exactly ruin the show for me. Even with such a big backlash like this, I doubt they'll even consider altering the design to better please the fans

Makes me wonder how the Jap fans are reacting to this

I've been mad since last week's episode aired.

Killer Queen's appearance is turning me into King Crimson

Youtube comments section is for bottom of the barrel idiot

The japs are furious.
imgur.com/a/S3Sae

That's the point.
I spoilered it because it's obvious that they are that stupid.

Can you please skip time so that David never receive their fucking paychecks?

Most suave looking JoJo passing through.
dont say rude things or GER would put you in an infinite loop of death.

>mfw Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable

When I saw the title, I can't describe how hyped I was.

Can't wait to see how they get out of this one

I'm expecting heavy censorship on Shigechi's slaughtering and I can't wait to see how bad it looks

Do you think a different studio would ever adapt JoJo?

David Pro has been doing a shit tier job at adapting 4 and the ending of 3 was bad as well, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone stopped supporting them all together

Why does he have 3 onaholes in his hair?

Those are donuts.

Hahaha holy shit
As someone who's studied moonrunes and Japanese culture, I can tell that these people are fucking furious. Normally when unhappy they'd just be using words like "different" or "unusual" but they're actually saying it's bad! Just picture their faces as pic related.

How to fix DiU:
Fire all Koreans except Shin (and whatever other people Shin works with)
Give Shin a raise.
Give Shin another raise if he agrees to work on more episodes.
Have the Jap team work on the episodes that don't matter.

Yes I know that this is probably unrealistic as fuck, i'm not /biz/

>shit tier job at adapting 4
They fucked up with Killer Queen and that's it. Apart from that this adaptation has been downright perfect.

>backlash from target audience and foreign audience
>David will probably do nothing about it

Not powerful yet. Skin is starting to turn red and criss-cross pattern is appearing.

completely offtopic but what was the name of the site with the hyper effect edit?

you think the backlash will actually change anything. I sure hope so.

I'd be more than hyped if Shaft adapted it, their monogatari adaptions have consistant animation on par with decently high budget movies.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-HOAuiY5XFQ

What about the second, more chill face?

kirby.nintendo.com/triple-deluxe/hypernova/

Epitaph was trying to come out from my bellybutton, so I had to push it back in. Hopefully it positions itself in my forehead as it should. Kind worried though. been feeling a weird pain in my testicles

I mean, even the Jap audience is fucking mad about it, they've got to at least say something on Twitter.

>Apart from that this adaptation has been downright perfect.
Cinderella wasn't too great either.
Even with the all cut pages, it still felt way too fast.

The art from the episode was pretty good though.

I work at David Productions and I've come to tell you all what exactly is going on. YES, Killer Queen's design is permanent (wasn't my choice and I don't particularly mind either). YES, there has been a lot of quality issues throughout DiU so far. The reason for this being is that we've actually purchased 10 pounds of C4 and an actual retarded child, with the intent to dress him up like Shigechi and rotoscope the ensuing explosion. I hope this answers a question or two and I hope you enjoy the rest of Part 4.