HAPPENING: PEDOWOOD NICKELODEON IS FUCKED!!!

chris savino just got FIRED for sexual harassment. he created the leftwing propaganda monstrosity known as the loud house
cartoonbrew.com/artist-rights/new-accusations-creator-nickelodeons-loud-house-allegedly-offered-animation-work-exchange-sexual-favors-154152.html

imgur.com/a/Hfg4G

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/culture/2017/oct/19/trevor-noah-sexual-assault-hollywood
youtu.be/nzGmgf9RWnU?t=49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So I was right. A new renaissance for entertainment is coming. Out with the old, in with the new and much better quality, you know?

its about damn time

I have been writing a scifi story for kids since I was a kid and Dexter's Lab got injected with PC. I quit videogames and tv, focused on literature, and my day will soon arrive :3

hahahahaha

eat shit Sup Forumsmblr

How much longer until Dan The High School Insider Schneider is indicted?

Maybe there'll be epics like in the old days, where the sets had 100s of people and they didn't rely so heavily on cgi

he's cracking

Dirty dan "hymen collider" schneider

i cant wait for this scheissenkarikatur to die

>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
And he won't for much longer.

we need to EXPOSE this nigga

>Dexter's Lab got injected with PC
Eh what? When did that happen?

as soon as the jews stuck their tentacles into it

God I hope you're right. I really do.

Dan "Eternal Pussy Fighter" Schneider

Dan "Hold Her Tighter She's A Fighter" Schneider

how do they keep getting away with it?

wish we had ed edd n eddy back. every single character was white and it was degeneracy free

as long as we let them. Sup Forums must administer justice!

Johnny looked part nigger and Jimmy was a fag

>Posts pictures of both Brittney and Jamie to confuse altfags.

Low tier bait

he was never openly gay, unlike the shit we have now

I just want Bryke to fix Korra and make it less shit

I do not let my grandchildren watch the perversions in cartoons and children's shows these days. THESE animals are projecting their depravity into their films, songs, ,movies, kids show, everywhere . Trying to normalize their own perversions?

the wheels on the bus go round and round...

Double D was so lucky, she was the best sister

>fired over allegations
>taken off your own project

No one else finds this just a LITTLE FUCKING FISHY? A company could have some sort of agreement with a creator but not like them so what they do is make a couple of allegations against them and then use it as a means to fire them. Sounds shady as fuck and there's no proof.

where this boys swag at? he didnt even try! i guess i might be a bit biased, redneck girls are my thing

Just one look will tell you that he's chowing down on as much underages as he can get his dick in right now before he gets exposed.

>Everyone was white
>Rolf was literally an immigrant
>The bald kid was black

good. great to hear there are still sane people left! i cannot believe we live in such a dark age that the lowliest scummiest site on earth now supports god, family, conservatism and rational thinking. because its THAT OFFENSIVE in this awful time!

Never forget. Nick aired interracial cuckold propaganda and normies did nothing. Nothing.

he was a norwegian immigrant, ben confirmed by the writer. johnny was white but he was a weird ass motherfucker.

>that pic

According to the gossip blogs, he engineered the throwing of Savino under the bus and is getting ready to throw one or two other people at Nick Studios under the bus until the whole furor dies down.

Long story short, got to keep the fire burning on this one. Also Schneider isn't anywhere near the last boss. He's one of the one's who could get thrown under the bus to keep the heat off of them. Y'all know who I'm talking about. Bunches of ((())) there.

>Fired over baseless accusations that you said things a women didn't like
I'm glad I don't have a job.

yes, we need to make this thread every damn day until its gotten enough attention. i want to see this rotten society burn!

nigger

This is the guy who created The Great and Powerful Trixie.

So maybe when the lefty's say we have a rape culture they are right. They all work in media and entertainment and there is a rape culture in those fields.

show us the damn immage faggot

DOES HE NOT AGE?!

theyre run by satanic jews. god loves innocence so satan and his followers love to take it

>pedowood is fucked
What you really mean is 'a couple of insignificant sacrificial lambs will be offered up, and the cockroaches will learn to be more careful about being around when the lights come on'.

Not really. Corporations are really sensitive to bad pr so they often react like this to avoid bad publicity. Also they may have internal documents about shit he's done that never were made public and they fire him so they won't be accused of knowing about it and doing nothing if they are made public.

we need to keep making this thread repeatedly so the heat doesnt cool down. we need to do a little fumigating if you catch my drift

adrenochrome and teenage blood
It's a hell of a combo mate

Hey, I really fucking hope these people and the people who collaborated with them will be purged.

But I doubt it. People who are rich enough to live the rest of their lives without making another dime are afraid to speak up.

But the feminist are trying to take their personal experiences and say this is how society is but

all part if the plan user

we can do it ourselves. we must divert all our waeponized autism into busting these perverts while everyone is still freaking out over it

OH BOY, damage control has begun.

And by damage control, I mean blame all men for the actions of very rich men.

theguardian.com/culture/2017/oct/19/trevor-noah-sexual-assault-hollywood

I don't understand how this kind of behavior stays inside the company.
You get raped and you go to the hr department wtf call 911 and have the guy dragged out of the office in handcuffs

turn up the heat and the entire media industry will fall! its the news media too! all our enemies will fall and we will have even more expansion room

A few years ago Skyler Page, creator of Clarence on CN, was fired after claims of harassment.

they pay you to shut the hell up or theyre scared of the power jews hold. the weinsteim incidemt gave people courage to report it.

>Men don’t understand anything that’s going on with women. You think you understand vaginas because sometimes you put your penis in one? That’s like me saying I understand engineering because I once drove through a tunnel.

The alternative that degenerates will live their lives in a conservative manner out of fear of being outed and self preservation is also acceptable. I think we can find solace in that society is returning to religion based on fear.

we know that women act like spoiiled bratty children because weve put up with both

Some really was in those Good Burger burgers or Ed's sauce.

youtu.be/nzGmgf9RWnU?t=49s

this abandonment of god has happened in europe before for the exact same reason its happening now. they viewed it as outdated and backwards IN THE FUCKING 18TH CENTURY!!! but by the 19th century it was back. now, we habe that situation again due to another period in rapid texhnological advancement coupled with a migrant invasion were fucked

Because it’s not rape, it’s “sexual harassment” which can be anything from an unwelcome complement from the creepy storyboard artist to someone asking to beat off on your feet.

But non of this is new this is how Hollywood and the media has been run from the beginning.
There is a scandal they say we'll we got him problem solved and pat themselves on the bak

He actually only got fired for ACCUSATIONS of sexual harassment. It's been days and nobody's offered any proof or even second or third hand accounts of what he's supposedly done. Just vague allegations of trying to fuck fresh out of college animation interns.

Pretty shit in all reality. If this keeps up for another few years merely talking to a woman while being a man will be considered unwanted sexual contact and sexual harassment and you'll be fined or worse for trying to flirt with the wrong person.

Some guy made a post asking what was Sup Forums going to do about degenerate cartoons and posted this cartoon. Did you do this Sup Forums?

I liked his Oedipus furry comic more anyways

How bad is loud house?

Ok but this guy and winsing we actually raping these girls.

that was me. i hate what they did to luna! i had so much in com,on with her and then they made her a dyke and the show gay.

REALLY bad

I hope you make it, user.

>white man gets fired over alleged baseless accusations of sexist behavior
>article writer is called Amid Amidi
>Sup Forums celebrates
wat

He the ice cream man from Spawn

why arent we going all eric clanton on his ass yet?

goddamn!

Alternately it's a cabal of nu-males and talentless feminists working to ruin someone's life for their own ends. Kind of like when some animator and her buddies accused the creator of Clarence of groping her and spent a few days whipping social media into a frenzy against him only for it to come out the guy is so severely bi-polar that his manic phases are virtually indistinguishable from schizophrenia and he was in the middle of a mental breakdown when the incident happened.

The guy was literally strapped to a bed in the hospital for his own safety while twitter mobs were raging against him and he had his show taken from him.

(((rebecca sugar))) the literal bisexual jew?

Unless we crusade and push back the tides of "progressive" muslims and oust the jews from poisoning our wells.

it will if enough perverts co,e out of the media and the government to make shtf and we can swoop in for the kill and go 88

Well he deserves a fair trial but in the courts not in the company.
They have a hr department that investigates the accusations but they are just people who got a library arts degree.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity

he an ugly ass nigga!

>XJ9 lookin ass bitch
I still wanna know what was meant by this

i have no idea

dan schneider? its already known what he is, nobosy seems to give a shit!

bump

No, I don't remember her name. Just some generic dumpy looking woman who was a storyboard artist on Adventure Time.

Around 97
I picked up reading and finished the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy trilogy and have battled with agnosticism ever since. Fucking poisonous spiders out there user, poisssssonnnn

Hope they keep the show on. My niece absolutely loves it.

We want this to happen. Look what happened to Occupy. The lesbians and people of color were forced into leadership roles, white men were either attacked or pushed aside, and the whole thing collapsed in months. This people destroy themselves. We want them to run these Giant media companies into the ground.

>he doesnt have a Sup Forums gold account
Lmaoing at your life

and then they come running to us?

No, it just makes the left weaker. The sooner the old media dies the better. Let them kill themselves. We still have to build alternative institutions.

Wew this post

It's a kids show featuring an interracial gay couple. Of course Sup Forums is gonna be happy to see it implode.

no shit!

Finally we can get some real diversity on screen in Hollywood instead of all these shows created by white pedophiles. Thank goodness people are finally recognizing that it's 2017.