Remember this article where saying "Slaanesh is problematic"

Remember this article where saying "Slaanesh is problematic"
belloflostsouls.net/2016/06/on-maturity-40k-and-slaanesh.html

With pic related being welcomed with open arms, is it fair to say that Chaos has successfully a permanent foot hole on Holy Terra?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BaPV8wenfZW/?tagged=dragqueenstoryhour
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it that time already?

>literal fucking goblins and ghosts

>It's problematic to acknowledge that bad things exist

>Holy Terra had become an actual Daemon World

Welp. We had a nice run. Exterminatus when?

>implying this dramatic change isn't just another tzeench machination

What country did picrelated occur in? Burger land, The tree that holds all the leafs, or elsewhere

California I believe

instagram.com/p/BaPV8wenfZW/?tagged=dragqueenstoryhour

EMPEROR PRESERVE US!

Damn it California, this stuff is killing our country. It's just fuckin wrong. It has to stop

I always had a hard time trying to figure out why anyone would follow Nurgle...
Now with all these bug chasers in Cali applauding the repeal of the HIV law, the people who cry about "ableism," etc, it has become more clear

>Let the galaxy rot away and all come to Nurgle

The author of that article is literally a slaaneshi cultist.
>maturity is knowing what it's like to be fucked in the ass by a tranny

Why cant we just end this degeneracy. It's past time. Now they're fucking with the kids at a level I wouldn't have expected. The book says FamiLies as if the nuclear family is wrong. Bastards

Who are the Dark Eldar?

It is sci-fi, so no need to try to fit square pegs into round holes to try to equate lore to reality.

The fags directly play into (((their))) plans, and we know (((they))) do it all for an evil god that demands sacrifice. Sounds like a chaos cultist to me.

>It's problematic to allow bad things to exist

won't be long till Christ returns and destroys all the wicked

someone need to make a chaos army list using the SJW photos

Foot. Hold. Not "foot hole."

God fuckin dammnit.

The London "Elite"
>Has a large slave population to keep themselves comfy - nannies, baristas etc
>Decadent
>Does what they please to get ahead in politics
>Cuts themselves off in the city, rich areas such as Kensington
>City is dangerous, prone to terrorism

>40kfags will be getting diversity marines soon
>mfw chaos won

It's funny cause the DEldar actually worship Slaanesh by inflicting pain on others, as it feeds Slaanesh instead of their soul.

Greenlight these fags

its like a bunch of hellraiser cenobites

what is up with the arms on the purple hair demon?

It's a real demon
Or it has a medical condition

Whats the difference?

Don't insult the cenobites like that.

It is not hands that call us.
It is desire.

during the Ebola pandemic in Africa Sup Forums basically turned into a nurglich cult

He forgot to mention their mental condition

That was a weird year, didnt we also jack off to a winter storm?

hurrrr durrrr slaanesh can get you if you has sex.

what a terrible misinterpretation of the idea.

Shoulda archive.is it user. Also jesus christ they want to make daemons sanitary? Their entire point is to be a walking nightmare abomination. Too bad being an intersex thing is an abomination and horror to most normal people.Not my fault OP's pic looks like some daemonic cult freak.

Here I thought the rumors of getting rid of Slaanesh were horseshit (I know in Sigmar she got axed but that's Sigmar).
It's also rather ridiculous for an adult father like the article author to literally censor curse words like some pearl-clutching buffoon. You know what F**k means. I know what f**k means. It means fuck. Words are not Tzeentchian spells. They are fucking words. But hey, this is a guy who whines about "A billionaire beating up poor people [in our modern era of sickening inequality" and invokes 'white men' being the exclusive makeup of the Imperium. So he's a fucking sissy.

Probably an acute case of apotemnophilia.

And worship poseidon to sink the ships

More worse is that retiring Slaneesh would fuck the entire 40k cannon up, with the eldar either losing the entire reason for their downfall.

Probably if things go down the shitter this is the route they will take: Eldar manage to create a god of death, and it "kills" slaneesh.

Could be going that way but I am irritable that they'd be doing so to replace it with some milquetoast alternative. Look at Sigmar - you have slaanesh replaced by a god of deceit, backstabbing and decay. AKA Nurgle and Tzeentch's love-child. What's there to replace in 40k? What emotion or human condition can be covered?

It's not even hyperbole for me to say that they will be going after nurgle's bloated and fat demons next because that'll imply fat is unhealthy or diseased. I don't fear trannies upset but rather the white knight enables like that feckless buffoon who wrote the article and whined like a far-left activist upset that a WW2 Soviet batalion in a film doesn't look like San Francisco.

I dont think they will even go after nurgle. They will just sanitise the whole thing with removing Slaneesh, and it will become so unnapealing that it loses its fandom.

And with that, the locust will move on to the next fandom to destroy.

We've gotta find some shamans to ritual kill and make our own Emprah, this shit's past ridiculous.

Gotta go after the fatphobia of Nurgle, the transphobia of Slaanesh, the xenophobia (because fucking aliens are clearly mexicans and Muslims) of the empire, the racial bugbear of white spess mehreens.

This is less about specific fandoms and more about their chekist desire to control and dominate every single facet of culture. They cannot tolerate the slightest bit being free from their dominion.

Thankflully as someone I saw posted: "GW doesn't listen to the people who pay hundreds of dollars for their product, why the fuck would they listen to blogposters"

you made chaos why are you accusing your right hand of what your left does

>the virgin phone poster