>Always trying to act tough and emotionless when no one cares
>Go, "AYY AYYY AYYYY AYYY" and start twerking for no reason
>Try to look rich on facebook and instagram always posting outfits
>Wear wigs
>Call out of work for "family reunions"
>Have long ass 150 car line funerals that take fucking forever
>Line up at opening day to buy the latest Nike shoes
>Never where them and keep them in a box because they may get dirty
>Act like they invented certain words like "woke" and "lit" and tell white people they cant say it because its a black only word
>Spend their entire food stamp money on fresh seafood
>Buy some old shitter car and "pimp" it out with huge tires and loud shitty music talking about "muh dick" and "dat ass"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xy0ZoJKPvTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate it how they have such big dicks. It's not fucking fair, white women just aren't interested in white "men" anymore

Making the same slide thread multiple times a day

Exist

you project insecurity so hard with this post

>Hey white boy can I borrow your phone?
>Runs away after u give it

I actually hate whenever their children start dancing randomly

Waiting for the bus, in the convenience store, walking down the street, whatever. Children just glassy eyed dancing and like, trying to twerk

Fucking disgusting

when they say ahh HELL NO

Wow. That's bad bait

If you've ever hung out around black people before in your life you'd realize they sometimes just use different slang/lingo and are the same as everyone else.

Stop being a racist piece of shit and grow up.

lol

This is for you

DAMN LOL CHEKT AND REKT HAHA WHYPIPPO BTFO

>t. nigger

I hate when black women urinate on the bus. youtu.be/xy0ZoJKPvTI

OC for some thread about tables of Canadians.

I work at a hotel and a big black guest called the front desk. I could barely understand him but heard "ambulance" so I rushed up. When I got there he was on speaker phone reconnecting with a long lost buddy and they both were going "aawwwwwwwh mane give me hell for me yeeeeeaaaahhh maaan ha HAAa yeah buddy." I told him 20+ times to tell his friend you'll call him back but he probably didn't hear me since the tv was cranked up so high. I finally called 9/11 and they came and took care of him and took him away. Took one of his Newports as a tax for being a nigger.

breathe

>wearing the pants all the way down like that
WHY DO THEY DO THAT, it LOOKS RETARDED and makes them look like gigantic toddlers.
Is this why? Are blacks related to baboons so much that they need their ass constantly exposed and don't like pants? Is that why they prefer gigantic floppy swelled up butts because that's exactly what baboons do aswell. The females butt gets bigger when she's in heat.

Yes, why do they do this? I used to work in retail and I cant tell you how many times I saw a little girl following her mom around and just randomly twerking

What he smell like?

>pissing on the bus
Niggers are a fucking joke. Why do we pretend they can live in the same nations as ours without any problems.
>oh there's a bus, let me piss on the seat and calmly put back on my panties and pants, whitey will fix it. WE WUZ KANGZ.
They should have been repatriated back to africa to live with other niggers, they can piss wherever they fucking want back in africa. Clearly they are used to just going outside.

They do not have the ability to negotiate highway interstate on ramps. They enter the interstate at 35 mph, instead of 60 mph as designed.

Aww wha imsayin das righ dog sheee up in heowyn sup dat sheee righ dere oywn heowyn now my brutha ha-ha !!

Swear to God above I heard that last night from two co-Workers.

>Yes, why do they do this? I used to work in retail and I cant tell you how many times I saw a little girl following her mom around and just randomly twerking
Very little impulse control would be a guess. Not very good at understanding cause and effect, and longterm consequences of short term decisions. or thinking into the future. Niggers seem to live very much in the moment and nowhere else. So.. Nigger decides he wants to twerk that's what he does. Nigger decides he wants something that belong to you, shit you better hold on to it better because if you're dumb enough to get robbed it's your fault. Also niggers love dancing when they do something they're not supposed to do. I don't think they fit into western civilization very well. To them it's constrictive and almost imprisoning to have all these behavioural obligations and laws and rules and etiquette to follow. Niggers seem to just want to flip out and rape and steal and whatever so that's what they tend to do when they are left to their own devices in a majority black area unless the other blacks keep a very harsh eye on them. In africa the village elders keep the young niggers on a tight rope, nearly all punishment is corporal and immediate, because that seems to be the only thing niggers understand and respect. Doesn't seem to be in niggers nature to be civilized by default. Not in the way that we understand that kind of behaviour to be in the west.

Does heowyn = here? I understand everything else

I think it’s here right now. But, I for one, do not speak jive.

Promise & Obligations are not words the Zulu used. Neither had any meaning to them.

>Worked at a nice hotel during college overnight
>White folks check in, swipe a card and goodbye.
>Hispanics check in, swipe a card and see them on their way.
>Asians check in, swipe their card and they leave me alone.
>Blacks check in.
>How much is the room gunna be?
>Can I get a discount?
>What is in the room?
>Can I look at the room first?
>How much you gonna take from my card
>Wait nah gonna pay cash
>Ayo hol up I can’t pay when I leave?

I hated dealing with niggers so much in thaf job. It was a nice hotel so it was rare but like a 50/50 chance with every black. If they looked like your typical ghetto nig it was like a 90% chance of running through the routine. I never worked retail but I imagine it’s the same thing all the fucking time.

>they fuck their sisters
>go to the tanning salon but gotta preserve the white tho
>enjoy watching their wives get fucked by a niggers
>complains about drug problems in the U.S., but buys 90% of the drugs
> loses their job because white CEO thinks mexicans work harder for less, then complains about immigration
> they think theyre all welders
>always has a story about their "buddy"
>shoots up their school because they got bullied
> commit suicide because no one noticed how edgy they were
>has to say how superior they are on the internet, because its too scary to do irl
>makes fun of everyone trying to be a victim in 2016, magically becomes a victim in 2017
>claims niggers have a low IQ; works as a trucker because "I didn't want to deal with college"
>hates gays; but only fucks girls in the butt
>tresponsible for all the biggest mass shootings in history
>they've all of a sudden become allergic to gluten
>occupy most of the government and the
majority populace; remains cucked by jews to this day
>talk about shit no one cares about all the time
>live a cliche af lifestyle because they weren't born with a personality

It's the same routine with every transaction.

wtf is that?

Why people here hate black people so much?

I hate when vampires cause niggers to riot

Be alive.

That stupid OOOOOOOOHHHHH SHIIIIIEEET or DAAAAAAAAYUUUUM or basic niggatry screeching noises
Really there's crime and shit in every culture, but these fucking reactions just make my blood boil. Fuck BBC or cuck shit, that's the whore's fault too. But pic related - niggers tongues should be ripped out at birth so we never have to hear them again.

Here. I tied one to the roof for you. Don't know how you managed to keep that one horizontal. I guess fapping to waifus does give fearsome wizard powers

>they fuck their sisters
Simply not true statistically white people are some of the least inbred people on the entire planet. The middle eastern and certain african nations being the most inbred. Look at the pic.
>go to tanning salon but want to preserve the white tho
White is not just about skin color it's deeper than that and genetic, niggers and whites are two distinct subspecies with very different traits behaviour intelligence and characteristics, capable of interbreding but very distinct from one another. If i am out in the sun doesn't turn me into an african or means i want that.
>be nigger
>be responsible for 50% of the murders in the US, and be the most criminal and violent group in the US per capita. But pretend you do it the least of anyone and it's just raycis.
>pretend statistics and math are invented by the white man to keep black people down
>believe you were the egyptians that built the pyramids eventhough it was very clear from history and artifacts that they were caucasian middle easterners who setup an empire barely into africa to utilize the ressources the niggers didn't even know was there or cared about.
>have almost zero contributions to civilization and not even inventing the wheel, it was introduced by colonialism, yet act immensely proud over being black whilst telling white people not to do so.
>insist that white people are not supposed to be a majority in their own nation, but niggers need to have EQUAL representation in everything, eventhough niggers have 55 ethnostates in africa with 99.9% blacks.
>larp about white societies not catering to black people enough eventhough being preferentially treated with affirmative action and a host of other things. And failing to understand that nations built by white people should mostly be about, white people.
>talking endlessly about how bad it was that they were transported from africa to america but refusing to go back to africa for 150+ years.

> Family reunions
Visitation is important.

>having 15 kids that you expect someone else to pay for.
>having obsene amounts of kids for the sole purpose of defrauding the social system and get child support money.
>talk about how much you want an education so you can get out of the ghetto, but when you go to school not paying attention to a damn thing, not doing your homework and interrupting everybody else.
>picking ridiculous studies such as african american studies and then complain that you can't get a job.
>claim that systematic institutionalized racism is keeping blacks from being hired, whilst failing to realize that affirmative action is essentially a raced based hiring system that puts black people in front and pushes white people aside regardless how competent they are, eventhough whites are majority in the nation. And that this actually constitutes institutional racism and raced based hiring in favour of blacks.
>claim that ebonics is a language instead of a ridiculous dialect that you should be able to do your homework in, simply because you fail at learning english grammar.
>have virtually no culture or achievements to speak of but tell white people that they have no culture or achievements in history.
>claiming you were robbed but completely unable to substantiate exactly what the colonialists took from you and not realizing that they actually built the civilization you now have and there was very little actual civilization in africa before that point.
>claim that EVERYTHING is racist if you don't get your way, whilst being some of the biggest racists on the planet that don't care about anything other than how black people can benefit from a situation.
>claim that you are not responsible for any of your actions and decisions but that it is the result of oppression.
>never hold yourself or other blacks accountable for any bad situation.
>defend drug dealers and criminals and glorify them, and then complain about crime and murder and the poor state of black communities that this results in.

fbicrimestats.jpg

sagging your pants started in US prisons as a way for fags to signal to other fags that they wanted cock. Talk to any old ass criminal who has don't hard time and they will confirm.
They laugh at this goofy shit.

>Invading egypt in a time of weakness appropriating the egyptian culture and the pharaonic system as the 25th dynasty and ruling as pharaos for 100 years, attempting to build ridiculous pyramids, before being kicked out again.
>having no actual culture or achievements of merit and therefore attempting to hijack and appropriate virtually every single culture and people on earth, from europeans, to vikings, to jews and israelites, to middle easterners and many other things, claiming you wus kangz, but still having the balls to say that someone else is trying to appropriate your culture and achievements.
>So gullible that you actually believe these things just because another black or other person tells you and that it sounds great.
>unironically believe in cats being witches and that you can summon a thunderstrike with black magic, and idiotic unsubstantiated things like vampire attacks can cause panic and a near stampede and riot due to you believing it's correct when you hear it.
>thinking work is for slaves
>being so extremely lazy that you try to sleep on the job if nobody is looking.

Are you me?

sure niggers are annoying
kikes are deadly

>do some physical or verbal intimidation
>lol nah im jus fuking around wi boi

oooh that is annoying
called a nigger out for that before I was right with life
>what you say?
wish I could go back and smack his face

>believe talking fast means you are intelligent (gangsta rap)
>thinks having the last word, means you are correct and won the argument.
>think having "rythm" is grinding and swinging and simulating in a vulgar and lewd display sexual acts on dancefloors or in random places where you feel like it. Behaving worse than monkeys in heat.
>not giving a shit about your kids when you have them.
>unironically think white people are trying to exterminate black people, when white people have managed to tripple the population of africa by curing their diseases and shovelling food into their mouth pro bono for decades upon decades without niggers having to lift a finger.
>act like you are an endangered species with nowhere else to go than the US, eventhough there's 1.2 billion of you in africa in 55 black ethnostates with 99.9999% black population.

>Say "finna" instead of "going to"
Oh so that's what that means.

bingo

Dis sholl sounds rayzist.

What's funny as fuck to me is the poor catered, picking up trash and going about his business. Just totally ignoring the nigger moment.

honestly the thing they do I hate the most is stick themselves all over the service industry.
I don't ever want customer service / have to give an order to / request some kind of service or product recommendation from a black person. They're going to fuck something up, act like a jackass or give you attitude. Probably all three.

I honestly just wish they would stay the fuck out of jobs where they're providing a service to another person but honestly where else are you going to stick they ignorant annoying little fucks. They occupy the worst rung of society and are happy to stay there if it means working for $7 an hour at a job it's impossible to like. It's no wonder they're so self destructive in their own communities, they're clearly willing to just aspire to nothing and fuck up everything around them.

Is he ok?

heroin

> that little whistling "tut tut" noise they make with their front teeth when annoyed
Literal ape-tier.

he'll walk it off

>Say "finna" instead of "going to"
> thinks “going to” isn’t degerate
White people say “will” and “shall” and know the difference between them, user.

>Not saying finna

faggot.

A solitary nigger-faggot participating in a die-in when the Starbucks refuses to make him a Unicorn Frappachino after the promotion ended.

t. making it up, but I've heard shit from baristas

Vote democrate.

the way they pronounce "president",
for real just google trump impeachment

prezzy-dent?

template

I live in the south and can translate ebonics to english with no problem. AMA

I'm fluent in Swahili but I can't translate ebonics. AMA

> " BUT DID YOU ____ DOE?"
Meaning "but did you do this absurd thing, though?" Think of a White person complaining about a wallet being stolen by a nigger. "BUT DID YOU DIE DOE?"

It's the unspoken prefix to "didn't do nuffin'". If they didn't do the worst possible action against someone else, they did NOTHING wrong. They simply can't reflect on what they JUST did, even if they planned it, even if they chuckled along with their friends about it. It simply doesn't register.

> Say "finna" instead of "going to"
Whut?

Genuine chuckle, user
>Now that be some mutherfuckin oppression

Finna
/fin-nah/

1. Adjective
Fixing to, or engaging an attempt.
>I'm finna make you a single mother, whyyygurl.

I made all those pics over 6 years ago and I never thought I'd ever get the chance to use them again.

>ITT: THINGS BLACK PEOPLE DO THAT YOU HATE
"Black people" are not welcome to my country. No exceptions. Stay where you are.

Short for "fixin' to" I believe.

Because we see them on more than a monthly basis, and not the "attractive" Lawrence Fishburne types.

AYYYOO HOL UP SOME FINNA SENPAI BAKA..

Yea his friend here took him to the shamen. ooga booged him back to Kang.

That's why you get a work related phone. Jaquishua will blaze if ze touches one of those.

I think OP is mainly angry about this little incident

That's not a safe way to cut up raw chicken

When nigers don’t speak english.

BIX NOOD

I've never had a problem with black people. There are a few individual people I've had issues with but it's because they were just loud as fuck and I'm not sure that's really a black thing per se.

Honestly I know a few black people who are quick to assume racism on behalf of whites in general and honestly I haven't seen it. Not that it isn't there but bad service at a restaurant or a strange look isn't racism as I understand it. To be fair there are racists out there but many of them in my experience are pretty far away from the south and have far less interaction with black people.

>fixin', goin', finna, ain't, are all southern origin and I hear them a lot in Alabama

Less often I'll hear "hunchin" meaning having sex.... "extra" as in "trying too hard"..."basic" meaning well basic. Etc. these slang words are easy to understand if you just think about it.

>Wahhh wahhh black people are different!!1!

This type of shit is so annoying. So what? Why are people here so insecure

>Be notorious cannibals throughout history including today.
>enslaving other blacks to sell to the highest bidder, then being enslaved by the arabs for 1400 years, and somehow end up blaming all white people for why blacks were sold as slaves by other blacks at the african west coast.
>having little empathy for animals and life in general.
>might try to kill someone who is actively trying to help you, in case the person has something you want to steal.
>are the biggest murderer of other blacks yet blame the police for arresting them.
>will actively scam eachother in ridiculous ways that are 100% sure will get caught, yet do it anyways, instead of getting an honest job. (diesel from rock scam for instance).
>brags about how criminal they are and often record their own crimes and uploads them on the internet.
>resists arrest even if they haven't done anything wrong, making the police think they have.
>constantly has time to "protest" any hour of the day, often by blocking other people from going about their own day
>the thing they are protesting very often turns out to be frauds or things niggers have misunderstood.
>burns down their own neighbourghoods whilst looting and stealing if something annoys them.
>thinks it's ok to steal and is no big deal because the store will just get money back from the insurance.

Nigger hate thread?Nigger hate thread

>>Spend their entire food stamp money on fresh seafood

i couldnt believe this shit. i was in the store 3 of them come in and bought bags of shrimp on fucking ebt cards

>black
>people

you can pick only one

wow such bad bait

Come live in Philadelphia for a month and then report back to us

no tyrone, go back to Africa you greasy low i.q monkey

Exist.

I guess you could say he's in trouble

I pissed myself hahahahahahahaha.

>2 jews, an english war criminal, and a kang walk into a war.