Will Conan ever end Sup Forums?

Will Conan ever end Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/C75oLCNs1TqV.xhtml
funimation.com/shows/case-closed/videos/official/massacre-night-part-1?watch=sub
funimation.com/shows/case-closed/videos/official/massacre-night-part-1?watch=dub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I'm on my death bed, the last thing I want to hear is the name of the boss. Then I will die happily.

I just want more Ai, but I know she's just going to be relegated to background character ;_;

As long as Ran continues to be hot I don't give a fuck.

Ano Kata literally.

I'm just gonna post a picture of Sera, I don't even care.

Gin has a great smile! No wonder he has so many friends!

Best boy incoming. He knows Conan's identity, while Conan doesn't know his identity.

Meitantei my ass.

go choke on a trout you white-ass pretty boy.

I want more of Ran thinking he's Shinichi.

>Anokata Suzuki

He only knows his identity in the movies.

S2 fucking when!?

And the movies, as we know, aren't canon.

I watched this when I was a kid and it's still going,

I'll marathon it once its over.

Don't do that to yourself, user

>I'll marathon it once its over
Just read the manga, the anime would take like 10 years to marathon.

I'll see you on your deathbed.

You'll die

So far, if they ever made a "lean" version of the anime, kinda like HunterxHunter 1999 vs HunterxHunter 2011, what episodes would be crucial to have?

Who will die first: Miura, Gosho, Togashi, or Oda?

I just checked, it has 829 episodes.

I take back what I said.

too late now user.

Togashi would be killed by Shueisha and his organs will be kept frozen to save Oda.

Conan's fillers are different than any other anime, though. In Conan, even in filler sometimes there's a clue to the real story. And there are many like those.

A few years ago I think I watched it up to a couple hundred eps before losing the will to continue. I may try watching the whole thing sometime.

Imagine being the director of one of Conan's fillers. How can you come up with a case of the week that hasn't been done before?

Episode count complainers, go here: a.uguu.se/C75oLCNs1TqV.xhtml

There's no reason to not be caught up. Even watching 2 eps a week would catch you up eventually (sometimes sooner due to hiatuses).

All I know is that Araki will outlive all of them.

>I'll marathon it once its over.
I lol'd, thanks for the chuckle user.

To be fair, aside from the minor nuances, humans themselves aren't very creative either.

If you believe every murder ever was unique, you may need to rethink that.

>tfw im up to date with conan

Feels good to be part of the master race.

I'm sure there's a bunch of filler episodes with the same plot, but none will surpass the "she threw a clothespin to me so I killed her" episode.

SHINE

>SHINE
What did he mean by this?

I just finished the Vermouth arc. When does best girl Sera show up?

it's a loooooong way

Episode or chapter?

I've updated the list (not at that URL) with this.
People have the right to know.

Episode

>sera

>best girl.

I mean, she is obviously high quality, but best remains firmly where it started.

Nah.

So, is he actually back to his normal age now, or what?

From what I've read so far, best girl is Satou. Runners up are Shinichi and Ran's moms

Not even a year has passed yet, so no.

The pacing is really slow because not even a year has passed.

What if all of this was a dream and conan is just dreaming up new cases and that's why it still the same year?

Comic book/floating time trope most likely.

It's more convenient that time doesn't pass as it would normally to fit the whole narrative it.

Granted when you step back it looks like he runs into the BO every 5 seconds.

why is the new design so shit?

they tried to modernize it whiile keeping the old style but it just sucks

because it's cheaper to do it that way.

Above is 332/333.
This is 504/505.

To be honest, I don't really care either way. It's pretty comfy reading a volume every 6 months or so.

a question for the ages

2000-2007 is the best

2004-2007 is the Golden Age(tm) of digital.

Do you think which will end first?

Kaitou's story or conans?

or will both become one and lead to a grand conclusion?

Both end at the same time.

user, can you hear him? He's screaming "SAVE ME PLEASE, END THIS"

Shit be ending and dropping like flies, can't see why not

The art of a series always changes and matures over time. It honestly never remains stagnant. Like bugs bunny and anything else. I know there was a manga series that touched up on that.

>Black organisation are also seeking the stone Kaitou is after

Well the recent anime adaptation was really uncalled for, as if to Kid on the map.

Specifically, only a quarter of it (6 episodes!) was newly adapted content (which was written in time for it). The rest of the content was either seen before in the original OVA or from Conan's perspective.

>OPtard's opinion
Shueisha is far more lenient toward Togashi compared to others doesn't mean Oda needs the same treatment.

I wish CR would sub those remastered episodes. I'd totally rewatch them.

he did Ai thats why he smile

it will end when the mangaka dies.
it's the same with CSI SHITSHOWS.
as long as faggots keep watching them, they will kill doing more of that crap.

I miss round Conan.

>it will end when the mangaka dies.
Reminder that the ending only Aoyama and his ex-wife who used to voice Conan for the anime know the ending, and in the event he dies, the ending is in a well guarded safe.

Also, this thread has a pretty big lack of best girl.

>people are still watching this

Well, guess people are still watching the Pokemon anime too so what can you do?

I recently dropped it and decided I'll marathon the rest when the ending is announced.

I stopped at Akai's return

That's vague

It's the recent one in the 700s

How is this shit still going? Is it selling that well?

>Is it selling that well?
Unbelievably, yes

It's the mythical cash cow that never dries out

Better than ever

>can't find conan ova 9 in nyaa
panic.jpg

It's always within the top 20 or top 25 best selling manga series of each year.

Haven't there been like eight Christmas specials?

I KNOW there have been a fuckton of "hot day" "snow day" episodes

New Vinland Saga when, Hox?

Uhh, I think tomorrow or the day after?

Only one of them is canon as according to the manga.

Some guy I know calculated that the series as a whole is just a bit past the 1 year mark now based on what dates have been mentioned when in the manga.

>bunch of 80s heroes, oh and Saitama

well I guess it's time to start watching it now

Hulu only has 1-11 then 19 and 20. Do I actually have to use the funimation site? Is there a better alternative?

Episodes?

Sounds like you're listing movies.
Granted this was made with north america in mind, hail corporate.

Latest movie out subbed yet?

She doesn't though. I used to like and admire Ran but her thing just got old 400 episodes ago. I know in series time only 6 months or something has passed but it's become unbearable to me.
Especially if only 6 months has passed, Shinichi's absence can't be THAT hard on her.
It's a mess.

How the hell has only like 6 months - 1 year passed? Do they solve 3 murder cases a day? Does japan have the highest homocide rate in the world?
Anyway I used to watch this when I was younger, has anything significant happened yet? I remember nothing ever happening and 90% of the episodes being kinda irrelevant

>Do they solve 3 murder cases a day?
Yes.

Why nobody like Genta?

Expanding on this though, Funimation is just free, quick, and legal (if you care about any of those).

Otherwise you can find the episodes on nyaa/etc easily. CF&B have released 1-123 in Japanese audio with English subs in a batch and are definitive.

proxer.me
German site but it has everything in english sub.

Episodes, sorry. Guide seems to say Hulu has the same selection as funimation (1-123) but they only have the first 11 and 19 and 20.

I'm pretty sure the annual movie and tv show make way more money than the manga at this point.

better question is how are there so many christmas and other holidays

What happens when you go to either of these?
funimation.com/shows/case-closed/videos/official/massacre-night-part-1?watch=sub
funimation.com/shows/case-closed/videos/official/massacre-night-part-1?watch=dub

I don't have flash installed, so I can't actually tell if the player is loading and what service it is. I recall it being Hulu, so I would assume it's also in their catalog.

I've updated my local copy of the guide to indicate worldwide catalog offerings may not be consistent and to use a proxy or seek other means.

Forgot Chrome has some bastardized version of flash so loaded the site up in there.

Seems they self host it now, but it still may prioritize North America.