Black washing historical figure is not ok , they have gone too far

Black washing historical figure is not ok , they have gone too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDyilFGNm_Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt#First_historical_colonies
youtube.com/watch?v=63Cu0O3NpWo
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=38880020&mode=medium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think niggers are very washed

It's called mud/shit washing.

>hurrdurr northern africa is black
Never fails to make me masturbate the ol' peepee

The ol' ring-a-ding baby know what I mean just like give it a little ol' tug tug lmao lmao it ain't gonna boop itself lady KEK

lol, go away

I seen an article that ancient Eygpt was more European then present day.

where is the article

no sir i shall not, not until I do the ol' twisteroo to the ol' dickaroo

woosh woosh nigga there it goes

i'll tell you if you compliment the size of my penis

>cleopatra
>famous for being hot & beauty af
>niggress

hell naw

Underrated

It'd be rather impressive to a mouse, user.

Cleopatra wasn't even fucking Egyptian, she was a descendant of Alexander the Great's general Ptolemy, and they notoriously practiced incestuous inbreeding.

This is pure 100% bullshit.

WE

If y’all was all KANGZ, how were you eternally BTFO by Alexander then later ruled by the romans?

Oh wait, could it be..

That Greeks and romans were actually BLACK AFRICANS?!?!

fpbp

The Cleopatra they're probably talking about was Macedonian Greek. It's really very simple history.

Cleopatra.
Member of the Greek Ptolemy family.
100% Greek.
Is now black.
Even though Egyptians aren't black.
Which doesn't matter because Cleopatra was Greek
Yeah okay.

WELL YEA A FUCKIN 13" DICK WOULD BE JUST AS IMPRESSIVE TO A FREAKING MOUSE NIGGA AS A 5" ONE ITS LITERLALY AS BIG AS THEM NIGGA YOU DUM DUM NIGGA KEK KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=SDyilFGNm_Y

This is what OP is talking about anyways I'm pretty sure fap fap fap

that bitch got a peanut for an earring?

Is that an actual photo of her? Did they find the roll of film preserved in melanin?

For sure

who has ever disputed that Cleopatra was of European descent?

> Part African
This is intentionally misleading. North Africans from the mountains of berbers were primarily white and all other areas where white/arab mixes.

Its going to come out that Egyptians weren't black because of biology, but because they associated themselves with African culture and "chose" to be black. Mark my words, if its proven that Egyptians were absolutely white, some Rachel Dolezal bullshit is going to be argued.

Leftists and niggers do it all the time.

She was as black as she was physically attractive. FYI look at the coin that bears her image.

This, Cleopatra's father was King Ptolemy XII and her mother is generally thought to be Ptolemy's sister Cleopatra V Tryphaena.

Sub Saharan blacks weren't even in that region whatsoever, every single DNA test of mummified remains reveals they were Greek/N African DNA not Sub Saharan mbutu mbecki oogaa booga DNA. Not even once.

>who has ever disputed that Cleopatra was of European descent?
That BLM nigger should show up any minute now, he's like the fucking oongo leaf in an economy thread

A buncha Asians.

No, it's really funny how niggers are grasping at every straw in order to prove that they had at least slightest impact on the history of our mankind. Egyptians were the representatives of the Mediterranean race. Only some slaves were niggers (as they rightfully should be).

Cleopatra was Greek, this is an historical fact.
Anyone who knows a lick of ancient history knows that Alexander the Great conquered Egypt and from that point on the royals and nobility of Egypt were Greeks.

This WE WUZ bullshit is going from being humorous to being straight up annoying now.

It's literally in Cleopatras name. Ptolemy. There are existing busts of numerous Ptolemaic rulers and they're all Greco-Roman Europeans. These guys don't seem to realize that Egypt in the Middle Kingdom experienced a couple waves of Greek immigration - especially mercenaries. And that when Alexander went about conquering Asia Minor, Egypt would be under the rule of his officers who'd be Macedonians or Ionians.

>Blacks want to take responsibility for being the cause of the destruction of Ancient Egypt.

I say let them take it, really shows that they never changed even after thousands of years when it comes to living in civilizations.

There were nubian pharaohs tho

>Macedonians
So, Bulgarians?

Cleopatra was the last in a long line of brother-sister matings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt#First_historical_colonies

Herodotus claimed that an Egyptian Pharaoh who was soon to be overthrown by his people reached out to the Greeks and promised them immigration under favourable terms if they would fight for him. And so they did.

>Greek dynasty
>Massive incestuous relationships
Tanned at best

>want niggers to take responsibility for being the cause of the destruction of Ancient Egypt
>implying they'd not just blame the Greeks or Romans while simultaneously claiming both Caesar and Alexander were nogs

Maybe but they're probably more slav than ancient Greek lol.

Do you have reading comprehension; did you even read what I wrote? What should I expect from someone with a communist meme flag.

Cleopatra wasn't black and this is historical fact.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

There was only one Nubian dynasty and it lasted a cunt's hair longer than a hundred years. Arizona has been a state longer than the Nubians were in power.

Yeah like a couple hundred years before Cleopatra lmao

ancient macedonia =/= modern macedonia

Actual macedonia is south of modern "macedonia", and it was populated by the greek.

Modern Macedonia is entirely a meme spun by Yugoslavian dictator Tito, where he tried to create a common cultural identity because the ethnic makeup of the area was so fucked

>claim Romans and Greeks were black
>both of their empires get BTFO by the Goths and the Moors
Is this really want they want?

>White man win every time

I'm just saying black people actually have a credence to claims of black pharaohs existing you tiny dicked cunt and your sperging out about it shows your insecurity of being incredibly asspained over social media drama

That girl is hideous and this gif always induces rage

You can't wash anything with shit dumbass.

It should be called "shit staining" or "mud soiling", "feces smearing" or something along those lines.

WE ALWAYS GAY THE DAY

I hate whenpeople make shit up, Egyptians were not black nor white, they were semites.

>HELLO I AM A RETARD AND I UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THAT 1800's ENGLAND WAS A THIRD BLACK AND A THIRD CHINESE

FUCKING
KEK
RETARDED NIGGER FUCKS!!!!!!

Actually the Nubian pharaohs were most likely not Black a lot of the busts presented are unsubstantiated and half of the dynasty was Kushite. The ruling class more than likely being Semitic in origin like most of the country would be in it's inception.

Except that's never the argument. It's Nubian Pharaohs existed therefore WE WUZ KANGZ.

If anything Egypt belongs to the Sand niggers.

Except no one is denying that there were Nubian Pharaohs, so what is your point? The article is about Cleopatra and how she was black; and thus this thread is about that.

Maybe learn how to read and write a coherent thought instead of getting mad when you're called out for making a strawman argument.

I am.

>black pharoahs

Nefertiti wasn't black either. There's plenty of black kings and shit, but none of them made gigantic empires like Turks, Greeks, Persians ect. None were Pharoahs, people used blacks for slavery then because they were literally naked living in disorganized villages.

There's plenty of exceptions like the Tutsi and Bantu tribes, they conquered a shitload of territory and generally were competent to run their own shit. The Tutsi's run the least corrupt country in Africa right now too (Rwanda). Blacks should be proud of shit like that, not make up nonsense that the Ptolemies and Pharaoh's were nogs

Even then, Egypt is a literal shadow of its formal self so I don't know why these people even care for it as a way to prove superiority.

I'm not even joking, even Italy recovered from the Fall of Rome + Moor invasion and is still highly successful while Egypt is now an Islamic wasteland.
What is that supposed to say about the races?

This is why I can't believe it - there's no evidence to even remotely suggest Blacks can create a system as unique, efficient and resourceful as Egypt was. Egypt was for a period the jewel of the world, it was the center of religion for the Mediterranean world and by being so the most educated society on Earth for it's time. It's armies were large and well equipped compared to it's rivals, the nobles were wealthy and skilled in both leadership and war. There is no where on Earth today that's run by blacks that looks like this. Which is why I refuse to even believe in there being one black pharaoh which the Nubian theory dubiously suggests. And every single paper on it touts the political significance showing that most Egyptologists seem to subconciously agree.

Egypt wasn't even a great civilization
They were subjects to so many different empires throughout their history

Nubian pharaohs... nigga.... this is why they think we wuz kangz

Chimpanzees will achieve civilization on their own before niggers will.

Egyptians are not white they were semite and were established as an empire long before greeks or any romans got there. If you make that stupid claim then you might as well claim turks and the middle east too.

Do you have this app

BUT MUH KANGZ!

obligatory

Its a well known, documented fact that Cleopatra was Macedonian, and related the the Ptolemys. She was definitely not black. The idea that she was is the dumbest shit Ive heard about "the blacking of Egypt" to date. FFS not only did she rule alongside a Ptolemy, she married Ptolemy xiv (her brother), AND Mark Antony of Rome. The idea that she was black is just fucking stupid.

good one user, you sure showed him by golly

youtube.com/watch?v=63Cu0O3NpWo

HOL UP!

Lying apes at it again. It is common knowledge Cleopatra was Greek-Egyptian.

Nubians are not black. Some people wouldn't consider them 'white' but they were caucasian and unrelated to sub-saharan africans.

It's even worse than that Cleopatra was a descendant of the Greek/Macedonian rulers who succeeded after Alexander the Great. They were quite inbred and only married there own ethnic group, in fact Cleopatra was allegedly the only one of the Ptolemaic dynasty to even bother to learn Egyptian.

Dont move the goalposts here. OP clearly set them around year 0 +-500 years by starting with cleopatra. We dont have any save sources from old egypt, so anything regarding their sociological background is just pure speculation. But we know really well that during the ancient era, white was the beauty standard in egypt. The ruling classes were greek and egypt. The lower classes were natives, generally of arab descend or paki slaves. We also have no evidences of extended traderoztes with the rest of africa. There was a big desert in the way after all and the sea route to the south from egypt just lead to elephants for egypt, but no sign of another civilisation. The trade routes from egypt were mainly, if not exclusively to europe and the middle east.
There is a slight chance there might have been black slaves, but they almost certainly were never an acknowledged part of society and definitely not in a ruling position.

>descends from a greek family that ruled Egypt since the death of Alexander
>european fairytales

Let's pretend she was the Mediterranean kind so a bit darker this dose not change the fact that her ancestors were europeans.

>Black washing
black staining

>Anyone who knows a lick of ancient history

There's your problem user. How many niggers do you think know any history? Most don't even know their fathers.

h-hot

AND IF YOU THINK WE CANT.. YORURE A FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC WHITE MALE BIGOT REEEEEEEEE!

>ugly whore who destroyed her nation to blanda up with a superior Roman buck
Cleopatra isn't black, but she sure was a nigger

sauce on that image?

women kill civilizations

Source is here:
さくら荘のペットな彼女 椎名ましろ | punishment #pixiv pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=38880020&mode=medium

>Roman Empire collapses in the 5th century
>Moors don't appear until the 8th century

Learn your history user.

>WE
>5 images of black people
Wow, I guess every single person was black!

>dat video

Macedonians are not Greek. Macedonians are faggots.

>FYROM ≠ Historical Macedonia

OC