Why is she so perfect, bros?

Why is she so perfect, bros?

>she

Great question

I'm in love with another man's wife. HELP!

>canada

roastie detected

Are you blind?

yeah, why?

r u saying melana trump is the mastermind

Go to Slovenia and find your own Melania

I'm a man and my spine is all fucked up like that. Is that bad? The only people I ever notice that have it are always women.

How much did "President" Trump pay for her again? She's the imported one, right? The illegal immigrant from some trashy, tacky East European land, right?

It says a lot when the oh-so-pro-American "President" buys foreign mail brides instead of an American...

She seems like a really nice person.

Self confidence.

Stretch your quads and hip flexors, faggot.

melania trump is the one trying to turn me into a woman

because she respects her man and is loyal

show your flag leaf

she's a laaady

She's regal like a queen or an empress. She carries herself with grace and femininity, instead of stomping around like a silverback like Michael Obama.

a ladyboy

What the hell is the designer doing wearing Chuck Taylors to this?

This was my favorite thing. The left trying to shit on the President for marrying someone who's done nude photo shoots while promoting sexual liberation for women

blackmantilinghisheadwithquestionmarks.jpg

She looks much hotter now.

>flotus
What a retarded acronym. Sounds like a fart in a bath

>Why is she so perfect, bros?
Because you're obviously addicted to whores who do your bidding for cash, user. Sucks that you can't get a woman to like you on your own terms.

Yep, it's fucking hilarious.

The same exact people calling Melania a slut for posing nude are also advocating for movements like #freethenipple and the sexual liberation of women. The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

It's the Queen, of course we all Love Her.

She is a symbol. We follow our queen.

>woman to like you on your own terms.

Implying women actually like you for who they are

Backtoreddit

She an Alien hybrid... can't believe it's not obvious to you user.

>sour grapes

that goddamn butt
That is a royal butt

she has slavic genes, do you expect anything short of perfect?

>being this bitter

She has done nudes and also has dignity and grace. That is pretty god damn unique honestly.

im not bitter why would i be?

try harder

she had already been in America for years.
nice reddit joke tho

i thought we weren't doing tranny playboy model threads anymore. doesnt matter how much your clothes cost. once everybody knows what's going on underneath, nothing else matters. she also doesn't seem to enjoy her husband and her family were commies. but yeah

>that flat as a board plywood ass

Pass