LV VIP Jet

Pilatus PC-24

Other urls found in this thread:

skiesmag.com/press-releases/pc-24-super-versatile-jet-certification-imminent/
flyingmag.com/pilatus-says-pc24-certification-imminent
web.mit.edu/drela/Public/papers/Hawaii_11/Drela_AIAA2011_3970.pdf
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2016/11/20/mysterious-saga-arizona-arms-dealer/94023174/
youtu.be/2FenXpNFJ0s
youtube.com/watch?v=7nL10C7FSbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems to be an exact match

Definitely it. Do we have a timeline as to when this thing was sitting at McCarran?

I have no idea when was taken but I assume it was there on the night of the shooting.

I also can't find any PC-24s on the FAA registry which seems odd to me.

was there any actual proof they were shooting at the A51 planes? not shilling i just missed all those JANET threads

Not to my knowledge. I know there was confirmed hits on the fuel tanks nearby, but I am not aware of any confirmed hits on the JANET terminal.

It's a prototype. Less than 5 exist.

Not even the same plane in the night photo and the first picture you posted. It looks to be the same model aircraft but not the same plane, if you look at the night picture good enough it looks like it has a white stripe down the nose.

comped

also bumping for sauce on this photo

This might have Been one of the planes they were moving to a convention center for an expo

pic proof of tanks hits (which left damage that could only be caused by AP rounds I might add)

no 'official' confirmation of targeting JANET

i figured those were an attempt to set off an explosion because the planned one was spoiled. anyone planning this would have known or looked into whether the tanks would explode when shot

I believe this was after the shooting. I remember someone posted this inset pic was the first time it showed up. OP was driving and took the pictures. I saved it October 7th. I could be mistaken though.

were confirmed hits*

Yeah, I didn't mean the EXACT same physical plane. I meant that they looked to be the same model.

foiled? you can't spoil oil

What's going on here

it is a different plane, paint scheme is totally different

Is jet fuel the same as JP8? Which is basically diesel? Wouldn't a smart guy realize shooting at diesel does jack shit?

so what's the best guess as to who the VIP(s) are?

Good perspective with this pic. Thanks

skiesmag.com/press-releases/pc-24-super-versatile-jet-certification-imminent/

scheduled to be in vegas for a trade show in october.

that two tone tail provides the illusion of the dual-tail.

that's 100% the plane in that pic.

This.

The livery on the second picture has a lighter stripe beginning at the nose cone. OP pic's stripe begins at the belly below the cockpit windows.
Are there other pictures of the PC-24 to be found?

looks like a 338 Lapua or sim round

wow..is anyone else sleepy

that was the very first picture. There were more planes you can't see. But this was the first that showed up October 7th at 3:30 in the morning.

flyingmag.com/pilatus-says-pc24-certification-imminent

>The second prototype of the Pilatus PC-24 will be on display at the company's booth at NBAA-BACE in Las Vegas.
>National Business Aviation Association - Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition

Article is from Oct 9, 2017

Guess this lead was a big old nothing burger

That's not it.

Yes jet fuel is basically kerosene. Like diesel it doesn't just burn on its own.

goy not understanding the two-tone illusion.

I may be out of the loop, but that does confirm it wasn't a target right?

It is a high-boom design. Get over it. Or perhaps it's too high-boom for you to be able to get over it...

Here's another angle

I don't think know. I guess if you only watched movies and didn't know any better, you might think shooting at fuel tanks would blow them up.

What the hell is going on here?

I'd I had to actually guess I would go with an american general, foreign royalty, or adelson himself

if this dude was targeting the fucking airport, and had all this fucking money, why didn't he just set up some bullshit spot at that apartment complex? this makes no sense.

An user from another thread said VIP,was to be key witness in the Benghazi trial that was die to start oct 1?

Nothing anymore. Some dude posted the grainy pic saying it was the VIP's jet but that has since been debunked. It's just a new model in LV for an aviation exhibition.

>The livery on the second picture has a lighter stripe beginning at the nose cone. OP pic's stripe begins at the belly below the cockpit windows.
>Are there other pictures of the PC-24 to be found?
Stripe is light reflection off shiny aluminum. Near an exact match. Look at dark paint on tail and red pint on engine.

No way to tell without something to determine scale. Both could be hits from 5.56/.223, .308/7.62x51, or something else. .338 Lapua would be odd even if there was a second shooter.

Wait a second, this could be big. Could something or someone be the target at this convention? I know the shooting occurred the Sunday before, but maybe that was only because he thought he was caught. Paddock was a pilot after all.

could that be a prototype incorporating a twin-fin "Pi-tail"

not necessarily.

i think we decided two threads ago (and others have as well) that these were 50 cal incendiary rounds.

pictures appear to show that two rounds hit the first tank.

in theory, if you fired an explosive round into the kerosene, it might burn/pressurize/explode, or it may be that they wanted it to leak first, or create a big gas cloud...whatever...it appears to have been a target.

diversion or primary? unknown.

i wondered if the airport might have been tipped off and emptied the tank ahead of time...this article does confirm that the tank is now empty, but slyly doesn't say when it was emptied...just why...but it creates enough of a loophole that it's not a lie if they emptied it the afternoon of the shooting.

Strange he didn't use a bump stock for this aye? Tanks are never filled that high usually. Strange.

There were 3 JANET threads and anons got quite heated debating the ballistics and shit....
Don't know fuck about weapons - check my flag, so I just skimmed, - but I suggest you read those threads if you genuinely want to see this debated.

This

would explain the crazy calculations from the note in the room and explain the Nasa connection web.mit.edu/drela/Public/papers/Hawaii_11/Drela_AIAA2011_3970.pdf

yeah he was saying they were towing planes and putting them on the road or something

Here's another one.

I live in Vegas and if that plane is on Tropicana, sometimes they exit the President (Political) VIPs straight off the runway through that gate, however in this case it appears to be in town for the trade show mentioned...but who knows.

i still wonder why he flew to AZ and drove back. was he worried that something would happen to his plane if he left it at the airport?

if you play the scenario through with an 'he expected to escape' angle, leaving his plane elsewhere might mean that he hoped to destroy the whole airport...but that's ridiculous. right?

well, it's a fancy new prototype. if it flew in, some VIP might have wanted a ride just because.

>High boom design High boom HIGH BOOOOOOM
Show us some modern commuter or military jet platforms with that feature.
We'll wait...

for you

Wouldn't Tannerite be a better idea?

Appears to be the closest match.

You must be referring to this man, Marc D. Turi
>>azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-investigations/2016/11/20/mysterious-saga-arizona-arms-dealer/94023174/

Can i get a quick run down? What does this jet have to do with the las vegas shooting?

few nights after shooting, an user took video of them moving planes to the convention center. thats where this is from

Can I get a quick rundown on why the jet has to do with anything?

Tannerite is a pretty terrible explosive. It's why it's still legal. You need many many lbs to do much of anything. And even if you did get enough and place it in the right spot to damage a fuel tank. All that would happen is that you would cause the tank to leak. It wouldn't catch fire or explode. Unless you set a fire right next to the leak, then the leak could feed that fire and maybe start heating the rest of the kerosene to the point of igniting it. It would just be a big slow boring fire.

see Just some LARPer claiming this was the VIP's plane and was the real target of the LV shooting.

Looks so much like an Embraer Phantom

>Checked
Jet was a big nothingburger

Have you guys all listened to the chatter that night from the tower?
youtu.be/2FenXpNFJ0s

You can make a shaped charge or EFP with tannerite still. An EFP will light off a fuel tank, easy.

Wasn't Paddock an aerospace engineer? I feel like if anybody would know about the properties of jet fuel it'd be him. Seems kind of bizarre for him to target the tanks and expect anything to happen.

Yea, pretty odd.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nL10C7FSbE

It doesn't add up that a state actor would not know that .50 api wouldn't set off jet fuel. Also if there was a .50 at the scene I think we would have known about it?
So a second shooter would have had to been utterly incompetent to believe .50 API would set off jet fuel, that they would land more than 2 shots on target, that they could land multiple shots near enough to light jet fuel on fire, and avoid the points where metal is stacked(top, bottom, joining plates).

Or they're accidental hits and the tanks are 1/4" or less mild steel.

I'm just spitballing though.

jesus look at all that chemtrail equipment sticking out the top

explosive tip or there'd be no burn mark

meaning fumes at the top

The whole tin foil narrative has been based on the fact it is believed the cops are lying. Now you're trying to make a narrative that implies the cops are telling the truth, because without them disclosing this information you wouldn't even know about the fuel tanks, so which one is it?

No one said they didn't do a sloppy job

gonna go out on a limb here... i can't clear my head of the realities involved in Soros transferring 18 billion into a U.S. foundation less than two weeks after LV.

If the antifags Nov 4 is anything, meaning Soros actually funded a war chest, then LV could have been an attempt to interdict him.

how does one go about moving 18 billion dollars... Fedex? And it's barely put a ripple in the news cycle. LV has always been mafia, but leftist? I don't know.

It could explain the presence of /ourguys and a mass shooting (fosters the gun control argument, which is definitely a leftist goal and a potential purple revolution uprising)

It doesn't have two tailfins, the light is just playing off the rudder to look like a second one.

>Mobsters right or left?
Organized Crime is only interested in money and power. Doctrine doesn't mean shit to mob.

jet fuel > steel beams. I think we just found out who did 911. It was an inside job. Is that why the paddocks were so rich? They took gold from fort knox before they killed the buildings?

if TD outs the deep state, the mob's gonna lose it's biggest customer. they've got a vested interest in covering their stake.

>how does one go about moving 18 billion dollars
with a fucking electronic transfer

There was a thread the night after the shooting and there were a few twitter videos of planes being pulled out onto the road. Thread died quickly and I haven't heard a word of it since.

Only 3 to be exact

What's the purpose of this thread?

Anyone have the landed helicopter footage? Looked like a MD-500, or something. Only saw it once and haven't seen it posted since.

that's not the question. the questions come like this:
a foreign national transfers gigantic sum into domestic controls - said foreign national has clear ties to left-wing, violent destabilization of standing governments. How does the U.S. State Dept. react?

what actually goes on in the "humble little non-profit offices who just received 18 Billion dollars into their accounts?

Let's say George Soros knows he's dying. Like any good narcissist, he wants a swan song.

Deep State wants him here. The good guys do not. Could LV have been one of the first violent, public clashes between Trump and the global deep state?

EFTs, i get.

Identifying the plane model.

Pilatus PC-24. A swiss made light business jet under going flight trials to be certified for sale (see that orange thing sticking out of the fuselage).
Why is that relevant?

I'm intrigued that LV got a grant... To """prevent"""" incidents like the one that occurred.

Chk^
Particularly intrigued with this sentence:

but he donated it to his own fund. if he's dying, it's to prevent his son from squandering it on molly and prostitutes.
it's an interesting theory, don't get me wrong. but i think he's already greased every wheel he can enough that he can transfer any amount he wishes where, when, and to whom he wants no questions asked.