Tales of Zestiria the X

Why is he so pure and so lewd at the same time?

There has to be a certain level of purity in him to be well suited to the ultra-pure Sorey, but he also wants Sorey to ravage his boipucci.

But does Sorey want to ravage that boipussy?

Why could the townspeople see the dragon? Hellions are viewed as natural disasters by common people.

Is the plot going to diverge from the main game? It's already diverged markedly with Mikleo and Sorey splitting up.

>Edna soon
Prepare your bodies.

No, Sorey is in a wholesome Christian marriage with Mikleo. They are abstinent and their life only includes handholding, cuddling and the ocassional smooch. There is no 'boipussy ravaging' in their home.

Sorey and Rose have a kid

no they don't

I wonder. Everyone brings up Sorey's VA's quote to reaffirm that the anime is sticking to the game's plot, but with all the details changed, I wonder if he just forgot how the game went. Or if he was trying to lower everyone's expectations so they're pleasantly surprised. Or if he's just retarded.

>Rose's son was at her grave during the after credits scene
>he had Sorey's hair color and wore his robes
It was their kid. Deal with it.

>this meme

Fuck off

Is this yaoi?

Fucking finally.

Eh are you serious? I love it.

He literally looks like a dude. Before the anime came out all of you were memeing about him being the one true heroine of Zestiria. How can he be a heroine if he doesn't even look like a girl?

Because he's more beautiful than the Zestiria girls.

Because he's still prettier than all the girls sans Lailah, though it doesn't take much.

He doesn't look like a girl there but there are times when he does I think.

Alisha and Lailah are pretty. Mikleo on the other hand is beautiful.

Rose is average. Alisha, Edna, and teen Mikleo are cute, Lailah is pretty but only epilogue Mikleo becomes beautiful.

People could see the dragon in the game.

Why didn't he just accompany her to Maryland?

I hope the anime explains how horses came to be. There are no horses in Berseria.

What in the fuck is that saddle?

What's with the Berseria episodes that we had if that tornado had nothing to do with them?

The Berseria episodes were there to promote Berseria, which just came out.

That was many years later when she was an old woman and Sorey was already asleep at 17. Chances are that child isn't even her's.

why is it so dead

Because it's early morning.

Fujos BTFO

So if I can't see Mikleo but he starts sucking my dick does that count as a ghost blowjob?

They actually don't, user is meming you. Sorey pretty much goes to sleep long before she becomes an adult.

I started playing the game because of the anime and holy shit Yoshinoya-sensei ;_;

Why user, just watch the anime.

Anime is split cour, I don't want to wait spring to see the ending

Cancer and gay.

> before
Rose looks plenty adult to me!

The anime is much better than the game, you're better off waiting for the rest of the anime than wasting your time playing the game.

The game has yaoi ending. Anime is based on the game.

1. That's actually Alisha's in game model, she as about as adult as Alisha
2. She's around Sorey's age 17-19.
3. Fuck off Baba.

Because anime is shit, so it has a very,very small fanbase.

havent played the game, why did sorey sleep for a long time anyway?

To purify the world.

To purify the land, the goes to sleep after soloing Hedalf and doesn't wake up until at least 700 years later.

How mad would people be if he didn't go to sleep and married Rose instead?

Well first of all it would never happen, not unless ufotable really wanted their studio to burn down. Literally no one in Japan likes Rose, besides Baba.

Well they did sleep together at least once.

Is it confrimed it's 700 years or is this just hinted?

It's confirmed to be a really long time, as in only the Seraphs are still alive.

Oh yeah and Sorey has also most likely forgotten every one except for Mikleo.

Thanks. I thought it was confirmed as 700 years.
And yeah, I know Sorey remembers only his husbando. Feels nice.

Why is discussion so dead? We're back to the MAIN cast now guys, you know, the actual "Zestiria" people

Yeah, think that people just chose that number arbitrarily. Still funny though.

Nothing much happened. The anime's pacing is awfully slow.

We had 3 threads yesterday, that all autosaged. It's likely everyone is either asleep or at work.

Comparing the anime to the game
The anime is more enjoyable in my opinion
The fight scenes look good even though they're only around for less than two minutes an episode
The pacing of the show is a bit of the problem and it sometimes feels like nothing much is happening
But I'm still enjoying more so than the game because of the promised changes they said they would make to the nonsensical story from the game

Was it ever confirmed that he forgot about everyone else?

Ameriburgers are asleep

It's stated that when humans become seraphim they'll only remember important feelings, habits, likes and dislikes. The only character that has been given that level of importance in Sorey's life is Mikleo, so goes without saying he remembers Mikleo. However, it's more than likely that he has forgotten the others, since they were never said to be important to him.

I've heard people wonder if this was the original script before they were forced to include Rose and make her a main character.

>Why is discussion so dead? We're back to the MAIN cast now guys, you know, the actual "Zestiria" people
I think you have answered your own question.

But doesn't it go unsaid in every Tales game that your nakama are always number 1? Meaning most likely Sorey will remember everybody.

I would have prefered to talk about Maotelus and how the Shepherds are idiots that ruin his life's work.The poor dragon just wants to eat apple, protect smiles and have cute onnechans, but for that he has to work with idiots.

It is his own fault though. He went and made an airhead onee-chan the one who choose the Shepherds and she fucking sucks at her job.

We literally had three threads that autosaged yesterday

Not in this game, even though Rose is called the "shin no nakama" in reality she isn't important to Sorey in anyway other than being the only other human on the team. Lailah is cold and never really opens up, neither does Edna or Zaveid. Mikleo is the only one he's really close to. And even then after Sorey goes to sleep, the group show that him and maybe Mikleo the only ones really cared about.

They're cute together.

Just imagine, their kids would be insanely strong.

I do wonder how she got the job, why did Maotelus pick her? Was her oneechan aura so strong?

>Sorey is the only shepherd in hundreds of years to actually do a good job.
>he was chosen by Zenrus not Lailah
>in fact she would have chosen the sociopath who wants to kill "for the greater good" aka the type of personality types that make for horrible shepherds.

It's too bad that she dies a virgin and Sorey forgets about her.

>We literally had three threads that autosaged yesterday
A good half of posts discussed the game spoilers.

Because she looks like Seres. Just like everyone kept saying everytime we saw her. Also he probably taught her to fight with paper since he and his mother used it in battle

Lailah did everything wrong, she is a horrible person.

Only for the first thread, the other two were about the episode. Besides that Berseria directly links to Zestiria and of course people are going to find it hilarious that they're only two good shepherds in the history of their world.

Cough, reused assets, cough.

Why didn't we protect his smile?

How many times have Lailah ruined the world? I think it was two?

Lailah
>gets two siblings that have resonance
>one is a "moralfag" and a recluse
>the other one is approachable and down to earth
>Lailah chooses the recluse.

Rose said we had to kill him and she is always right.

Many times, a lot of the shepherds she chose ended up becoming hellions. It's funny because in the Zestiria you're lead to believe that it was the fault of the shepherds, but now we know that it was really Lailah's fault for choosing them in the first place.

>the other two were about the episode
No, the other two were the usual shitting on Baba.

Rose's solution seems to always be 'kill first, ask later'.

No quite a few people were quesitioning the changes and were wondering if Alisha would even join the party this time.

>Midgand
Is it misspelled Midgard?

No the name is really Midgand

1. Are the games worth playing?
2. How can I get Lailah to marry me?

>1. Are the games worth playing?

Almost every Tales games are worth playing. Zestiria is however probably the weakest entry in the series.

>2. How can I get Lailah to marry me?

Fuck you

1.) Not Zestiria
2.) Give up

I see Lailah is worse than Rose, she is the true evil of Zestria.

Holy shit there are a shitton of Tales of Games. Any specific ones to recommend from the lot?

Symphonia, Vesperia, Abyss are good starting points. Grace F is not bad but not too good, and while Xillia 2 is good, you kinda depend on Xillia 1.

My starting point was Abyss, but if you ant something newer, Xillia. Before anons tell you to skip Xillia 1 and just go onto 2, it's not a bad game and is one of the shortest main titles, so you wont get too bogged down. Play Jude's side first. Milla for NG+

Rose is just another example of Lailah's terrible decision making.

If you want to play the 2D games and don't know moon:
Phantasia PSX, Destiny, Eternia (called Destiny 2 in the west)

Bonus if you know moon: Phantasia Narikiri Dungeon X instead, Destiny DC instead, Destiny 2, Rebirth

If you want to play the 3D games and don't know moon:
Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia, Graces, Xillia 2 (You might want to play Xillia first to understand the story but it's not a very good Tales)

Bonus if you know moon:
Vesperia PS3 instead, Berseria (will be released in the west around March)

Zestiria is not a dating sim, you can't marry anybody here.

>2. How can I get Lailah to marry me?
Get. In. Line.

Lailah Is the only 2D girl that makes me blush just watching her because of how beautiful she is. The fact she is not an eroge charcter but a non-romance RPG one is killing me.

Do we know if Lailah = Ceres?

>but it's not a very good Tales
No user, Zest isnt a good Tales. Tempest isn't a good Tales. The only thing bad is Jude and Teepo. And DLC.

So now Sup Forums suddenly wants to marry fujoshi?

Watched The First Strike yesterday.
I am surprised that Flynn went with Yuri to kill the faggot. An older Flynn would try to arrest him.