Will November 4th be a nothing burger or a Civil War 2

Guys I'm fucking nervous. I live on the west coast and there are anti Trump posters everywhere.

What the fuck!

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/921081019129876487

Other urls found in this thread:

ksbw.com/article/thieves-targeting-gun-stores-around-santa-cruz/13055503
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They really are ISIS now. Fucking commie faggots.

Those guys are White most likely also their backpacks are facing front for maximum effect

>I'm fucking nervous

fag

remember remember the fourth of november

Yeah, part of their plan is to steal guns from shops and use them in austin on the 4th.

The kicker, police know but do not care.

The only thing thats certain is the trash cans will get whats coming to them.

Fucking checked

Trump side would obviously win

you have to go back

>(((cityfags)))
>food source
>shipments of sustenance from rural areas
>"armament" in Democrat (((cities)))
>looting, property damage disruption of electrical grid
>"cohesiveness" among (((intersectionality))) folk
>dregs, addicts, mentally ill, students, service workers, gibsmedat muhfuggaz, etc will give "power" to the people
>mass arrests
>mass loss of voting rights due to potential felonious acts
I don't know what I'm trying to say.
I'm fixing to have a campfire, my guitar, a flask of Whiskey, two charged mobiles and be /comfy/ on the 4th while being updated on what's happening.
Any of y'all going to be /comfy/ too?

as soon as any opposition with guns approaches them those little degenerate faggots will crumble. if they bring guns I doubt they'll know how to use them effectively so don't worry. stay armed and stay alert.

twitter is fucking hilarious
it's almost enough to make my sign up, but not

This deserves a bump. Stop being a bitch though OP. The day where you can blow a commies head clean off is coming soon. Rejoice.

RACE WAR SOON

Dont bring your guns to town, son.
Leave your guns at home.

I think the deepstate is going to frame whitey. The race war needs a spark.
Helter Skelter

Install new locks now, friends, load your guns or train with your other weapons.

November 4th may be a nothing burger, but you don't want to get memed.

Also, November 5th probably isn't going to be better.

Novermber 4th is when Kim Jung Un attacks the american imperialists on the Korean peni9nsulla

>or a Civil War 2
I fucking hope so

If the left chimps out they will probably just pass some laws to take more of our freedoms away.

Fucking retards

Checked. Also this story literally disappeared from US news networks...

because some sheboon being mad at trump is more important

Fuck 4chins and fuck Drumpf!!!

You Drumpfkins better stay in your mom's basement come Nov 4th.

>Break into gun store
Can't tell the difference between a .308 and a 7.62x51
>loads a 7.62x54r into a ptr91
>blows up
>other guy goes wood and steel for maximum revolutionary look
>loads a 6.5x55 into a g98
>????

I'm not even a little worried honestly

Fuck. stay safe user

Comfy here, but I worry about my ability to acquir insulin afte the commies try an upising

>California Central Valley here
I'm in a wealthy area in the country and I plan on staying home with my legally made weapon, the nature of which I can assure you is black and scary, and watching the big cities of California burn.

#meToo noticed that

I saw the Vegas Strong thing on Fox news. Hannity was speaking before the main band came on, he said something about the single shooter burning in "hell" and that paddock could kiss his royal irish ass.
The crowd went wild.

The goyim seem to have bought into the single shooter fed driven narrative.

Bet there a bunch of spics

Just don't go let the cops have some fun

Kek

Would 7.62x54r even chamber in a PTR?

i bet they didn't even steal cleaning/maintenance supplies for their guns. this will be funny.

November 4 is my birthday.

Should be a pretty good day.

No, but antifug doesn't know that

>The goyim seem to have bought into the single shooter fed driven narrative.

True, guess we will never know now

This, I can't even imagine a bunch of stick armed faggots, hambeasts, and trannies doing anything except fuck up royally.

Checked, wew lad.

Hello, center-left supreme race checking in. We hate both the righties and we can barely tolerate the lefties. We think both sides are too polarized to exhibit any good in the country. Since GWB the middle class has died. The tax cuts were never overturned, but the were amplified. Both the left and right are guilty. Instead of trying to find a true common ground they have both been swinging their dicks and getting their lobby money. Both parties are treasonous.

The center-left movement will argue with both sides, including those that like Ron Paul. We only accept Bernie sanders as a possible solution. However, due to the intense stressors and propaganda Bernie would never stand a chance. Although he could've saved this country. But now every one is at arms ready to go and the real enemy is the polarization of politics and the acceptance of lobbying in Washington, not the simple lobby like doctors saying we need vaccines, but the high stakes, high pay lobby.

It's time we push a proper agenda and dump these treasonous clowns from Washington.

I will no start a fight, but hey, I'd a guy in a mask approaches me with a hammer, ill blast that guy right where he stands.

However, it isn't natural for people to fight, to riot, to hate so much, and to do it so regularly.

Join the center-left. Lets join together on saying fuck the rich - gas them - give their money back to the people they stole it from. And let's all keep our fucking guns. We aren't polarized idiots. If one guy has a gun then everyone needs one.

I'm going to have some pretzels now.

user, get some ultra fast inhalable insulin, afrezza. They giving it away in some promo. You will have normal A1c

"there" and "they're" don't even sound the same. Sup Forums is 18+

>insulin
flag checks out

>this afraid of numales

> falling for a Facebook tier boomer meme

You guys should fucking kill yourselves

That looks like some regualr spics. You know people other than (((antifa))) wear masks while committing crimes. November 4 will be nothing because antifa are faggot college kids with too much to lose.

Call doctor or care provider that prescribes your gallbladder juice, say you will be out of town for a few weeks, reap the fruit of your strategic manipulation.

Fags ain't gonna deliver, I'll get the grill warmed up atleast we can eat these shit burgers.

If you hurry, you can get to the middle of the bread line before they run out.

Not worried.

Country boy can survive

Lots of country music referances in this post.
I like it.

They're all over SFSU campus. Luckily my east bay suburb is never affected and will never be affected by this nonsense. I'll be in the comfort of my home watching live streams and grilling burgers

Stay inside, shut off the lights, get some hot coco and join comfy threads watching cops arrest Antifa scum. I'm looking forward to it.

I really hope they're dumb enough to give Trump justification for federalizing the National Guard to restore order.

Rumors of Anifa doing home invasions.
Please be true.

Sounds like a sting to me. Something really bad could go down but part of me thinks Trump is setting these people up so they can be legally destroyed.

it's a dildo isn't it

theyve got 2 ak's coming, so.. we're fucked

RED ALERT

ksbw.com/article/thieves-targeting-gun-stores-around-santa-cruz/13055503

Go food shopping for non perishables on the third.
Charge your phone to full capacity overnight.
Pre-load your personal firearm and/or defence weapons.
Get /comfy/ on pol and shit it up from your most tactical locations:

>your moms basement
>your apartment linen closet
>tent in the middle of the woods
>under an pillow fort

This gun store is within walking distance of UC Santa Cruz, which is Berkely Lite and in the Bay Area.

If you are afraid of Antifa, you are either a moron, afraid of his own shadow, or a far-right imbecile.

It's nothing you faggots. Just Infowars-tier scaremongering.

No rational person is starting a war this close to winter. It's going to be a bunch of spoiled rich kids trashing their neighborhood and then finding out daddy's money doesn't mean fuck all when they get charged with multiple felonies.

I won't deny the chance of armed conflict seems greater now than it did last year, but it's still effectively non existent.

Why would (((they))) pick a fight now? All the grain is still on the farms, food supply from last year is drying up, and the winter road conditions create a logistics nightmare even before you start facing shortages that a conflict like this is sure to bring out.

As for me, Nov 4 will be a completely normal day because these faggots never leave their cities.

>The latest target was Outdoor World on River Street. No guns were stolen, only clothing

That's a Mexican gang you dumb nig.

>tfw shitskin so liberals won't try to shoot and kill me because they'd be considered "racist"
lmao, must suck being a whiteboi

ITT: a bunch of scared, paranoid pansies. Nu/pol/ sickens me.

>must suck being a whiteboi
it's literally the best feeling in the world

i mean you are talking food supplies
these kids eat soy from whole foods or some shit
like they know anything anyway

that said there will always be those select high power retards that do something stupid in the name of some cause they think is noble. we probably wont even hear about it.
just a bunch of IMPEACH screeching. have none of these fuckers realized if they get rid of trump they get the guy that thinks you can tazer the gay out of people?

this country gets more fucked every day. we have reached fall of rome levels of dumbassery. not even kidding this is the shit that happens during the fall of an empire.

That's the type of shit I get worried about. Idgaf about Antifa. It's the fucking CIA false flags and military coups that scare me.
Antifa uprising means I have to worry about the dent in my car. CIA uprising means I'm quitting my job and moving to the family farm.

Proof these people are antifa or antifa related?

falls for any bait
flag checks out

y-you're a big girl...

Let them act like entitled little cunts. Don't get involved with their faggot bullshit. Sit home and have one loaded. Sip a glass of whiskey and PRAY that one of them steps on your lawn

But AntiFa has never killed anyone ;-)

I live on the West Coast also but luckily all of Washington except 2 counties are gun brandishing hicks just WAITING for an excuse to shoot someone
Unless ur in a major city you're fine

REDЯUM

ake up arms. Do everything possible to make their use unnecessary. Against the army, the only victory is political.
There is no such thing as a peaceful insurrection. Weapons are necessary: it’s a question of doing everything possible to make using them unnecessary. An insurrection is more about taking up arms and maintaining an “armed presence” than it is about armed struggle. We need to distinguish clearly between being armed and the use of arms. Weapons are a constant in revolutionary situations, but their use is infrequent and rarely decisive at key turning points: August 10th 1792, March 18th 1871, October 1917. When power is in the gutter, it’s enough to walk over it.

Because of the distance that separates us from them, weapons have taken on a kind of double character of fascination and disgust that can be overcome only by handling them. An authentic pacifism cannot mean refusing weapons, but only refusing to use them. Pacifism without being able to fire a shot is nothing but the theoretical formulation of impotence. Such a priori pacifism is a kind of preventive disarmament, a pure police operation. In reality, the question of pacifism is serious only for those who have the ability to open fire. In this case, pacifism becomes a sign of power, since it’s only in an extreme position of strength that we are freed from the need to fire.

From a strategic point of view, indirect, asymmetrical action seems the most effective kind, the one best suited to our time: you don’t attack an occupying army frontally. That said, the prospect of Iraq-style urban guerilla warfare, dragging on with no possibility of taking the offensive, is more to be feared than to be desired.

ar15s are down in the $400 range now. better safe than sorry. if nothing else you've got a fun new toy.

you should be

Best to let them try something, let the police deal with them

They recruited the really bad antifa from Venezuala and Obama's ISIS Muslim Jihadis are armed and ready to join them. remember, obama forbid the FBI from checking for guns or any weapons in mosques. They have had 8 years to stow the weapons Obama gave them and have more than a dozen terrorist training camps Obama let them set up. THEY are ready for war.

“This business shows that we are not dealing with young people making social demands, but with individuals who are declaring war on the Republic,” noted a lucid cop about recent clashes. The push to liberate territory from police occupation is already underway, and can count on the endless reserves of resentment that the forces of order have marshaled against it. Even the “social movements” are gradually being seduced by the riots, just like the festive crowds in Rennes who fought the cops every Thursday night in 2005, or those in Barcelona who destroyed a shopping district during a botellion. The movement against the CPE witnessed the recurrent return of the Molotov cocktail. But on this front certain banlieues remain unsurpassed. Specifically, when it comes to the technique they’ve been perfecting for some time now: the surprise attack. Like the one on October 13, 2006 in Epinay. A private-security team headed out after getting a report of something stolen from a car. When they arrived, one of the security guards “found himself blocked by two vehicles parked diagonally across the street and by more than thirty people carrying metal bars and pistols who threw stones at the vehicle and used tear gas against the police officers.” On a smaller scale, think of all the local police stations attacked in the night: broken windows, burnt-out cop cars.

This will be the 1st time shooting a gun for 95% of you, just admit it, you've already lost.
Stay home instead of embarrassing your rich mom and dad

> our problems are due to divided politics
> our enemy is the rich

The divide we face is the same divide that all other civilizations faced before they collapsed.

Our problems are racial. Anybody arguing that our problems are anything else will only ever appear as having an extra chromosome.

I hope there will be many streams and videos of whatever happens. America is my reality TV show

>Obama's ISIS Muslim Jihadis

dont ever breed fuck sludge

Any truth to the fact Obama funded a private security firm of mercenaries with $10 billion. They drive yellow humvees and are all fully armed.

I will be live streaming from portland.

of course not

Obama is CIA. CIA created and funds ISIS. Connect the dots.

if anything ever happens in binland, be sure to tell us about it right away suomi

stop connecting imaginary dots, dumb shit

In a demonstration, a union member tears the mask off of an anonymous person who has just broken a window. “Take responsibility for what you’re doing instead of hiding yourself.” To be visible is to be exposed, that is to say above all, vulnerable. When leftists everywhere continually make their cause more “visible” — whether that of the homeless, of women, or of undocumented immigrants — in hopes that it will get dealt with, they’re doing exactly the contrary of what must be done. Not making ourselves visible, but instead turning the anonymity to which we’ve been relegated to our advantage, and through conspiracy, nocturnal or faceless actions, creating an invulnerable position of attack. The fires of November 2005 offer a model for this. No leader, no demands, no organization, but words, gestures, complicities. To be socially nothing is not a humiliating condition, the source of some tragic lack of recognition — from whom do we seek recognition? — but is on the contrary the condition for maximum freedom of action. Not claiming your illegal actions, only attaching to them some fictional acronym — we still remember the ephemeral BAFT (Brigade Anti-Flic des Tarterêts) — is a way to preserve that freedom. Quite obviously, one of the regime’s first defensive maneuvers was the creation of a “banlieue” subject to treat as the author of the “riots of November 2005.” Just looking at the faces on some of this society’s somebodies illustrates why there’s such joy in being nobody.

I remember when these faggots claimed they were going to march from Philly to DC and stage a color revolution.

You have no idea what you are asking for.

you arent going to do anything so just sit down and shut up

what are U gonna do faggot