On a scale of moe to moe, how moe is Guts?

On a scale of moe to moe, how moe is Guts?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/966757/b46055c855/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty moe

Just wait a few years

hey lads im at volume 20 . will casca always be retarded because she is pissing meoff so much

read more faggot
the series is still going, we dont know if she can be cured or not

It was pretty cute when he was stuck in a dungeon as a youth and the flower fairy healed him.

Wtf there are still like 18 volumes for me to read and she is still autistic . fucking grifith. Hiw the fuck did his dick make her like this

were at most 5 chapters away from finding if she can be healed or not, unless the master wizards make gatts go do a fetch quest before fixing her

Do chapters realease monthly or weekly now ?

Pretty moe desu.

im pretty sure they come whenever he feels like writing them
but the next chapter is on the 26th

Put yourself in her place. Your friends are asking you what they should do after being transported to a hellish landscape. You don't know either what the fuck is going on. There are countless faces making up the ground and they all have anguished looks on them. You see everyone you are in charge of getting eaten by demons and there's nothing you can do about it. Then the guy you've looked up to turns into a "thing" and rapes you in front of your lover.

Id kill myself. But i thought she would be morally strong just like guts but i guess she is just a women in the end

Someone help me out. Did Griffith, once he and the Band of the Hawk were in the sacrifice zone, know that he had to sacrifice his men for power? Or was he already emotionless at that point? Did he ever have emotions? Why rape Caska in front of Gutts if they were supposed to die anyway?

grifith can do whatever the fuck he wants, including fucking someones brain up
the logic aint hard here come on guys

It's on a monthly schedule now.

>Did Griffith, once he and the Band of the Hawk were in the sacrifice zone, know that he had to sacrifice his men for power?
Members of the god hand say it pretty clead - you need to sacrifice them.
>Why rape Caska in front of Gutts if they were supposed to die anyway?
For more Guts' suffering, Griffith is a dick.

Of course he had emotions. The behelit activates when its owner is hopeless and desperate. I think the rape was the last gasp of Griffith's humanity. He wanted to make Guts suffer before dying.

If he has any human emotions now, it's as a result of occupying the body of Guts and Casca's child.

Mmm. Thanks, guys. I'm glad we can all enjoy something and have nice conversations about it.

Can Guts be a good father to his wretched halfdemon fetus?

Seeing that his halfdemon fetus baby is now being controlled by Griffith's soul, he's probably going to murder his son.

I'm at the Sea God part. Who is that boy? Do I want to know or is it better for me to find out on my own?

Well it's kind of an important plot point, but at the same time it's uninteresting and nothing really comes of it. If I can recall correctly, he is the king of fairies, but we still don't know why he's there or what he's doing.

This arc gives me a boner.

Wtf

exhentai.org/g/966757/b46055c855/

You're welcome

NEW CHAPTER WHEN

I think it was payback for what he felt when guts abandoned the band of the hawk, griffith, for the first time ever felt utterly powerless. Hence the demons pining guts down while casca got some bird dick in her.

Why do Guts and Griffith have pointy ears? Is it ever explained? Do they have elf blood? Just about everyone else has normal ears, and doesn't even bring their pointy ears up, which is weird.
They also have pretty prominent canines, but I guess it is just how Miura draws teeth.

>you will never pick up the Axe of the Gnomes and join the band of guts