Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Ep 21: A Bet Fighting Against Despair (絶望に抗う賭け
Next episode: Flash of Sloth (怠惰一閃)

The OP and ED singles have been leaked.
The 3rd BD comes out in 2 days. It includes a Special Soundtrack CD.

OST 10/26
Volume 9 9/24 (One day after Emilia's Birthday)

Why are Garfiel and Otto such bros?
Fuck Annerose.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Continue posting Subaru and Rem love please

Can someone post a link to the web novel in the OP next time?

Rem a best. A BEST.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

Fuck it. Why not?

spbro's translation of a bad end in arc 4:
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls

BD1 Commentary Track short summary:
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX

Rem a fucking best of the best

nice art but that face

>it's another re:zero IQ anime circlejerk

What about it?

Post cute dictator

Restarting that Rem scene that got kinda deleted from episode 21.

---

"Rem! Rem... Open your eyes...!"

Subaru takes the weak girl in his arms and earnestly continues calling her name with a pale face.

The black earth dragon besides him starts rubbing its black nose on him, worried for Subaru.

However, Subaru was being overwhelmed by a restless feeling that was making him ignore even that consideration.

―After chasing Subaru's scent, the strategy of crushing the White Whale with the big tree had already succeed.

Subaru thought the harsh strategy of cutting down an historical tree would make many of the soldiers be against it. However, the rational mercenaries hadn’t complained and Crusch had also quickly decided it was necessary to do it without opposing the idea.

As a result, the strategy that presented a huge risk for Subaru was put into practice and it was no exaggeration to say it had brought the best possible outcome for everyone along it.

However, if the price that had to be paid for such succeed was this, it was really way too cruel.

"This is not right... Please, Rem... If you die..."

A quiet Rem showing no reaction was still in front of him.

There was no sign that her limbs had any strength left on them which only caused Subaru's teary voice to meaningless echo through the fields.

(1/8)

OP pic with better resolution

Haven't seen this one posted in awhile.

――Subaru had run through the falling big tree while still being chased by the White Whale.

After the enormous tree hit the mabeast, a fierce trembling and merciless impact wave spread through the area. Subaru and Rem were trying to run away from that impact amongst all of that.

Subaru still remembered he had been protected by a warm sensation while drowning in the impact. He also remembered he was thrown to the ground along a fierce sound.

Subaru had noticed he was lying on the ground after firmly grasping his vague consciousness.

After raising his head, he finally understood who had been holding him―Subaru realized the girl in front of him had been embracing him the whole time this happened.

"...Suba...ru..."

"Rem―!?"

Rem's trembling eyes slowly begin to open, reflecting Subaru with a faint light on them.

Subaru's appearance reflected in those eyes was that of a frail guy that unconsciously already understood the reality in front of him.

"I'm gla... Yes, it's me. Do you understand me? It's me, Subaru. Rem, is your body...?"

"Subaru-kun...I'm glad...that you're okay..."

Subaru is at a loss for words.

(2/8)

>OP/ED leaks
Wait what? Track titles?
I'm not seeing anything new anywhere.

Because Rem was smiling at the Subaru with tears on his face who couldn't even properly express his worry for her.

Rem was just relieved by confirming Subaru was safe, not even taking into consideration her own wounds.

"What happened...with the mabeast...?"

"...It fell. We took care of it. It went well. Everything went well! I don't have any wounds either...all thanks to you..."

"I...see. In that case Emilia-sama and Roswaal-sama too... I'm sure they will be alright..."

"They will be. Leave it to me. That's why just rest for now and don't say anything, Rem. ...No, don't close your eyes...ah, shit! What should I..."

Subaru didn't want Rem to push herself just to talk, but his concern wouldn't go away if he stopped listening to her voice. Subaru felt the pressure of feeling fate's compelling force always trying to take Rem's life away from him.

What can I do? I don't know. What should I have done? I don't know.

It was because he didn't know what else to do that Subaru could only strongly embrace the girl in his arms while holding her hand.

"It...hurts. Subaru-kun..."

"I'm sorry. Forgive me, but if I don't do this...you might go somewhere...."

(3/8)

do you ever think what it would be like if rem died before subaru of old age? Like subaru would constantly kill himself just so he could be with her for those last precious moments over and over.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure these are all actually the same artist, even if this one was shopped for haircolor reasons.

>White Fox added this knowing how it will end for Rem
Now this is how you cuck an entire fanbase.

Rem is the best waifu ever

More like he'd kill himself once and wind up back at the apple stand

this is litterally the point of Rems arc, just to draw this feeling out of you.

Wishing
Stay Alive
Paradisus Paradoxum
Theatre-D

I don't think I'd want to risk it if I were him. Just imagine if he went all the way back to the Appa merchant.

>make a best girl
>kill her
When I'm elected Prime Minister of Japan I'll outlaw this.

"I won't go anywhere. ...Rem will stay by Subaru-kun's side..."

Rem kept staring at the unreasonable Subaru with deep affection, but the strength in her limbs suddenly starts leaving her body.

Subaru's throat freezes of fear as he feels the gentle sensation of her body in his arms.

Feeling the blood draining from his face, Subaru understands everything was already too late.

"Rem...? Rem! Please...open your eyes..."

"I feel incredibly sleepy...I'm sorry... After I sleep for a while and wake up...I'll surely once again...for Subaru-kun's sake..."

"That doesn't matter right now! You don't have to do anything! You only need to stay by my side...that's why, please...Rem...!"

Subaru strains his voice with all his strength as he starts feeling the girl in front of him starting growing distant, in an attempt to keep her with him. However, that voice didn't reach the Rem in front of him.

"Is it okay...if I ask... something selfish?

"...! Say it, say whatever you want! I will hear whatever you say and do it...!"

"I want you to... say that you love me."

Rem whispers those words with a ragged and frail voice as she looks up to Subaru.

(4/8)

>we will never get development with Ram and subaru

So what, just leaks of the actual studio quality tracks and anime rips?

ganbatte!

Subaru shakes his head and clears his vision that had started growing blurry from his tears.

And, after bringing his face close to Rem's,

"I love you."

"―"

"I love you a lot. It's obvious... I can't keep going without you."

Those were real words coming from his soul.

If this instant right now represented everything Subaru had, those were without doubt his honest feelings.

Subaru wouldn't have gotten this far without her. Subaru wouldn't be able to live without her.

"Aah.... I'm glad..."

Some tears start flowing out of Rem's closed eyes after hearing Subaru's confession.

Rem's cheek slowly turn red as if accepting Subaru's words with joy. With that, Subaru suddenly feels all strength leaving her body for real this time.

"Wait..."

"I love you, Subaru-kun."

(5/8)

>post yfw Re Zero ends

Who the fuck even translated this? Did they just run it through a machine?

Not romantic development.

>Re Zero ends

Dark Lord Subaru when?

"Don't be joking around and stay by my side! Are you going to leave me behind full of regret once again!?"

Subaru would not stand it if Rem's existence wasn't part of the future he obtained.

He had realized that a long time ago, and her existence alone had become even bigger for him now.

That's why,

"If you're not in the future I talk about with a smile... I don't want it."

"Can Rem be by your side in that future?"

"...That's obvious, I won't let you go anywhere else."

Subaru stares directly at Rem after closing his eyes and wiping his tears.

And declares,

"You're mine. I won't hand you to anyone."

"―I got your word."

"Eh?"

After suddenly getting a very clear answer back, Subaru lets out a silly noise.

(6/8)

But she can.

Nope.

What does it say

VICTORY!

And just like that, Rem opens her closed eyes and raises her body still in Subaru's arms. Rem smiles as she tilts her head to one side slightly in front of the dumbfounded Subaru.

"Rem has reserved the privilege of being by your side right now. ...You can't go back on your words."

Where did the moribund Rem go to?

Rem gently places one of her fingers in Subaru's lips as she closes one eye with a mischievous smile on her face.

Subaru loses his strength and falls down on his butt.

"You...you, you....youuuuuuuuu....!"

"Yes, I'm Subaru-kun's Rem. The one and only."

Rem's usual answer seemed so bold to Subaru right now that he couldn't continue talking.

Even though it wouldn't be strange for someone to get mad for something like this, Subaru realizing Rem was safe in front of him made him forget all of that and just be incredibly happy.

"You sure are going wild with your actions after we both expressed our feelings..."

"A girl that is true to her love is really strong, Subaru-kun."

Subaru couldn't avoid feeling flustered in front of the Rem that no longer cared enough to hide her feelings.

(7/8)

All these Remposting are just rubbing the salt in the eventual wound that will be inflicted at end of this season, isn't it?

>My form reflected in blue glass,
>Sends a cruel smile trembling up my throat.

>I'll change into a monster-
>A process of falling deeper than betrayal.
>Is this my insanity?
>Even that question alone is proof of my blindness and appetite.
>Now let me open this scar,
>As the virus mixes in- with reborn instinct.

>After raising his head, he finally understood who had been holding him―Subaru realized the girl in front of him had been embracing him the whole time this happened.

DAMN. This would have been a great scene. No wonder my WN reading friend was pissed.

Subaru sights after his face turns red probably out of embarrassment mostly.

"...I was about to die myself if you had died."

"Rem is such a blessed person if you feel that way."

"No kidding."

Subaru answers to Rem's small smile with his honest feelings.

Had Rem been lost in this battle, Subaru would've definitely restarted the world. Even if he wasn't given an opportunity to redo it, he probably would've still done it.

That was how big of a position was Rem's existence occupying in Subaru's heart right now

"In that case I can't really die now."

"Of course. Even if you do, I won't let you end there."

Subaru and Rem stare at each other after lightly pressing their heads together.

Rem stared dearly at Subaru while he could not avoid feeling restless to have her so close to him. Naturally, Subaru's gaze is drawn towards Rem's lips as he starts feeling his heart rhythm growing faster―

"―Aren't nya both satisfied already?"

Ferris interrupts at the most important moment for them after being tired of staring at their flirting acts from afar.

Apparently he had been starting all this time. ―He definitely did it on purpose.

(8/8)

>Pack

Stop. It's like those people that call Guts "Gatsu."

>I can never go back!
>There was a paradox blooming in your heart.
>Yes, this is my insanity; I have no freedom to choose!

>"Yes, I'm Subaru-kun's Rem. The one and only."
just fucking kill me now sempaii

> every anime this season is shit besides like 4 shows

this would have been almost impossible to end on, but god it would have been glorious.

Why the FUCK was this cut? A lot of animeonly people still think Rem is in the friendzone.

How did she steam them?

fuck me this is going to be so fucking heart wrenching thanks as always Spbro

>Sattela
This is triggering my autism

>And, after bringing his face close to Rem's,
>"I love you."
>"―"
>"I love you a lot. It's obvious... I can't keep going without you."
>Those were real words coming from his soul.
>If this instant right now represented everything Subaru had, those were without doubt his honest feelings.
>Anime skipped this
Good work morons, fucking good work.

Wish this was in the episode. Seems like a pretty important part to cut.

even if that was cut if you still think shes in the friendzone after that last episode you're mildly delusional

goddammit Ferris

shes number 2 on subarus personal harem chart.

Thanks spfag

why was this cut out

Alright that was the end of that scene. Hopefully this shed some light regarding some questions of that scene.

Pastebin here:

pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ

Where do I read the WN?

私は日本語が話せます。

It was cut because it'd be really shit to have the "about to kiss the girl but gets cucked by a third party" cliche.

This director has been good about avoiding a lot of bullshit anime's pulled in the past for the most part.

well first
she put the mayo on the egg

Felix "The Cockless Cockblocker" Argyle

What would've happened if Subaru did kiss Rem had cockblocking not occurred?

What chapter is this specifically

She'd still be forgotten, so really nothing would have changed.

Why not let Rem kiss Subaru then? It'd appease Remfags till you know what happens.

end on the forhead like they already did.
sheesh

You're doing God's work with this. Thank you.

So, Rem or Emilia?

wtf I hate Ferris now

Kurushi-sama

Emilia

>"You sure are going wild with your actions after we both expressed our feelings..."
>"A girl that is true to her love is really strong, Subaru-kun."

And there we go. Confidence.

>this was cut

this

Rem.

MIIIKANSEI NOO PAZURUU
DOUSHITE DAROU NANIKA GA TARINAIII
IKICHAIGAI NO UNMEIII
HANARETEYUKU KOTO MOOO SHIRINAGARAAA

Technically both have won. We need a Crusch route now.

right now

Both. And Ram. And Crusch. And Satella.