Photo capture of two Silhouettes top of Pyramid

I'm pretty sure this picture shows one or possibly two people on top of the pyramid. If you look at pictures of the pyramid in the daylight ou will see there is a flat ledge up there. You shouldn't be seeing what you see in this picture if nothing was up there. This has bothered me since I was the one that captured the shots from the taxi video that I posted here a while back that got shut down. I took this screen grab from the woman with the video taken from the stands. Hope this helps others I need their search for the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsWOb146nKA
youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo
youtube.com/watch?v=GBL4x8_RuUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=wsWOb146nKA

do you have any idea how hot those lights are?
do you really think a gun flash would be THAT bright coming from next to a fucking light pylon ?

Any idea what that says at the bottom of the photo? It is pretty blurry and don't think I could translate it anyway. Nice, I haven't seen this photo yet

Disinfon agents are lazy tonight

Looks like a light blew out or something. I don't think you'd see a muzzle flash that bright. Especially with those lights already being bright as fuck.

Perhaps, but I'm not talking about gunshots at the moment, I want to know what created these silhouettes. Clearly someone of something is up there. It happens very quickly so one is on the move

MINDFREAK

No, OP, that is called a shitty (or shaken) mobile camera trying to compensate for the bright spots it sees.
>SAGE
U son of a bitch I fuck your mother

I just don't think your night vision would work so good iffin you're on top of a 50 million candle power light bub.

I mean I'm no sniper but I certainly think itd be more feasible to use a dark location and keep your night vision.

And for that matter. Just shooting a gun at night with a muzzle brake will temporally fuck your night Vision because of of the residual flash is more exposed and concentrated towards the one shooting the gun

fake and gay

Haven't seen a decent shot of Luxor.

****ABSOLUTE PROOF**** of UFOs or Aliens or Armageddon!!!

>Here's a video a blurry ass lights where you can make absolutely nothing out, followed by postulation about nothing.

There is always some Bullshit happening somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo

Fakest shit ever, you wouldn't see the flash and hear it at the same time. The sound would be delayed.

Are you fucking retarded OP?

Why are you guys so stuck on flash and shots? Explain to me what those figures are up there. Maybe they were there for something else

There is no flat ledge. Luxor in the daytime ->

youtube.com/watch?v=GBL4x8_RuUI

>that was a news story

vegas isn't chicago. there isn't a shooting every day to cover on the news

bump

Shill?