I am a White South African female trapped here in SA

Please ask me anything?

No, I will not show naked picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/serpentza
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo

these threads is getting old

Gonna be in umhlanga later on this year. Get a drink?

proof

post feet

If you dont have something good to say, then please keep quite

Post more pictures, nonnude if necessary

What about just one tit? Maybe some side boob?

If actually believe it. Post apartheid white female still in SA? There are no jobs, if she hasn't left for oz, usa or uk she's literally living on mom and dad's couch shit posting on Sup Forums. Waiting to be my bride.

HELLO DEEr pLS SHOW THE VAGENE

Have you and the other whites decided to stay or gtfo yet?

Post feet and time stamp or fake larp

tit stamp or go

is pic related you?

Post more for proof

>The SA larper is back

What do you think of fellow SA native who got the fuck out, serpentza?

youtube.com/user/serpentza

I live in Bloemfontein, which is in a different province of Free State. Umhlanga Rocks is in Kwazulu Natal Province. I am a full time student at UFS University.
Anyways please call me when youre in my country?

how many black cocks have been in you I here less then 50 is considered a virgin there...

Bump.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/take-afrikaners-and-boers-under-refugee-status

Do you prefer rugby or soccer

You look like you're 12.

Okay, but what kind of proof do you need?

Bloemfontein. Fuck that place at night and fuck the spurs? Is it? Right on the main road next to your university. What a shit hole and the food sucked bad. Where's home for you?

why should we care if you're not nude? you're just another future murder case.

why would you go outside with all those feral niggers roaming the '' streets ''

What's your opinion on the niggers of south africa destroying the country?

Is there going to be a civil war soon?

im in love

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You know the rules. Oh, I got to ask. Do you keep guns in your home?

when will whites wake up femanon? you're 20% of the population in africa and get treated like shit and still our people won't stand up for themselves, organize, or advocate for themselves in any way. still the white guilt persists. why? any thoughts? stay safe over there, i know if you get killed by a roving pack of niggers your nigger government won't even do much to find them.

That's not how it works here.

show bobs

Why is that gross and aesthetic at the same time?

Also, OP: Sharpie in pooper with timestamp on cheek.

shit doesnt even bother me anymore

Have you ever fucked a nigger? This is the only question that is relevant. Your answer may change your entire destiny in life. Millionaires frequent his board, so be honest.

>white

Can't believe I'm the only one who noticed OP is a fucking JEW.

someone post the screencap of why tits or gtfo is a commandment, not a simple rule
>to proclaim identity is equivalent to requesting special treatment based on that identity, therefore posting as a declrared woman means you are asking to be treated as such. In order to repent for this blatant disregard of anonymity, one must post tits to acknowledge that degradation of the sanctity of anonymity must be paid for with the degradation of the declared identity
I'm paraphrasing

New Crocs?

Posting in ebic bread before op gets murdered

Love this guy's videos.

Post R4 or GTFO.
Also do you know any qt white SA girls who would be interested in a nerdy private detective from Texas who wants to have lots of white babies?

show bob and vegana

I come from Theunissen which is about 80 kilometers from Bloemfontein. Please dont say bad things about Bloemfontein. I like it even though it is not my hometown.
Are you seriously coming here to South Africa? Can you help someone like me to become an American? Please i am willing to drop everything and and go to America if the opportunity appears. Can you help me to become an American, please?

Had to go to diversity training at my job today. The (((professor))) they had doing the presentation cited South Apefrica as an example of a country where whites are a minority but "still benefit from white privilege".

JESUS. Where are the white boys at? I mean, I wouldn't even ask questions, I'd just immediately start fucking up the nig nog on the spot.

I might add she got lucky as fuck.

>forcing this shitty meme on real women
this is literally just to root the catfish from the lot, you fucking sperg

Same, I just wanna dig stuff out the holes now

So....got any Seiner Rensberg stories?

nobody gives a damn about you stupid roasties.

did you get raped by a deranged black guy yet ?

that rule was created when being a woman wasn't important to the subject at hand
considering "being a white woman" is relatively dangerous in south africa, tits or gtfo isn't really the point

did he died

Run away from that country and come to America, it is the best place in the history of the world™.

whut

Get out of there, what the fuck are you doing?

>qt looking for a man to drop everything and come to america
almost seems like a dream come true for some of you autists

boots are lame... better with flats, heels or barefoot

Anus closeup or please leave.

This is now a stare thread. Go.

tits or gtfo and kys

Elke hoertjie soek n boertjie.
Most Afrikaner girls are degenerate as fuck on the inside.

>No, I will not show naked picture
Literally a rule here.

being white is the point of the post. Being a woman is not. If you declare yourself a woman, you post tits.
>forcing white knight nupol culture on this board
vpn spergs fuck off my board

Hey, save it this time, and contribute. I'm old and tired and have no clue how much longer I can keep this up.

wtf is this thread, waht is going on here?!

>thinking VPNs work on Sup Forums
>thinking they aren't banned
gee
it's almost like you're trying to prove you're retarded

lurkmoar

Show tits or gtfo.

female here
paypal me money
tnx

Voetsek. Fokken hond

Which is why it's probably a LARP.

A QT Afrikaner woman could easily get a K1 visa.

TITS+TIMESTAMP

This is why I love Sup Forums

Bless you user...doing God's work

So, if you are going to post nigger pics, just leave. This is called preservation of the species, and you obviously don't fit in.

OP, I demand to know if you've taken nigger dick. Your future awaits you.

Okay, how old are you? And are serious about looking for a wife?

>nigger got BTFO by a (white) girl
kek

White South African family’s refugee bid rejected, accused of boosting case with ‘racist propaganda’

A white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland.The claim of the family of six was based on being white South Africans at risk of persecution due to their race, namely Afrikaners, the white minority descended from Dutch settlers in Southern Africa.

Eric Williams Endre and Sonja Endre, a married couple, along with two of their children and Sonja’s parents, all came to Canada in 2016 to visit relatives living here and made refugee claim 10 days later.

The Endres said they were victims of carjacking in 1995, were assaulted on their farm by four black men who entered their home and robbed them in 2004, had their home burglarized in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.

The Immigration and Refugee Board denied them refugee protection, saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race, and it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.

The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada, the latest challenge by white South Africans seeking asylum in Canada in post-apartheid South Africa.
They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

Wow that is rare

wanna get married?

Marianna is this you? so much for lekker slaap.

>Fucking newfag doesn't know how to vpn on 4chinz without a pass
Turn your trip off and kys faggot

Im a high level state official. I can help you come to America.
I'm personally interested in liberating South Africa from negroes.
The elected official who appointed me agrees but we need to create a conspiracy.
If you're willing to be a part of this, l can help you.

I want your entire pathetic excuse for a country to be razed to the ground. Just fucking end it.

africans are not white
sage.

Wish they could come to America. Hope they try.

does the existence of black folx trigger you?

/salute
I'm serious. I have no clue how much longer I have to keep it going. Just create a damned folder on your machine, and start archiving everything of value you find. I'm here everyday all day for the past few years. I'm going to run out of time soon.

Yes. If you can make me an American lady. Please there is no future for me here. I need help to get out

thank you
>trip
>calling yourself rare
>either expecting people to believe your bs, or if true, expecting anyone to take your opinion seriously
your flag is so insignificant it hurts to even acknowledge your posts

ive always been curious about the third ethnic group, pajeets. A boer friend of mine said that despite being descended from coolies, theyre doing quite well. Give me the rundown on jeets from SA

>white
>africa
WE WUZ YUROPEANS N SHEIII

you reel in at least ten thirsty Burgers that would marry you (or an aardvark, it was female) per thread. So pick one already, Jesus.

I want to save you Dutch goddess

Outside of marrying an American, the fastest way to become a citizen is to join our military.

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet