What does he mean by this?

What does he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was Crusch hitting on Subaru in that scene?

Rem is his #1 and Emilia-tan is his #2

Emilia is shit CONFIRMED

>it's not a harem they said

it won't be because one of those is going to drop out of the competition

pee and poop

She clearly meant their friendship was still in the platonic stage. Everyone knows blushing = lusting after him and she didn't blush.

well, it's literally not harem. Crusch doesn't like him at all

Subaru's an autistard and thinks Crusch wants to fug because she complimented him.

Well who's that Ekidna bitch I keep seeing in threads?

Ram was right. Subaru is a womanizer.

>we will never have our Smug Prince and Battle Princess power couple styling all over everybody in Re:Zero

Rooswal's waifu
She's a witch
She's dead, physically atleast.

>forehead touching

Why don't more anime/manga do this? It's way cuter than anything.

>royal with yellow hair

is he Felt's brother?

>I'm your hero! But I gotta go save my true waifu now, see ya!

This is the worst. Rem deserves more.

It got cut. pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ

If only I was there instead of him, things would've been different.

Worst catboi

What a jerk.

>He's had an arguably much better relationship so far with Rem than Emilia, actually getting to know her and bond together
>Rem pulled him back from the brink of despair and is helping him with literally anything he asks of her
>He somehow still loves a girl he knows basically nothing about because he thinks she's cuter
Seriously if there's any love story here it should be with Rem

I can't see how any man in his right mind could have perfection thrown at him and reject it unless it's part of Satella's curse.

>. Rem deserves more
no body spoil him

Am I the only one that doesn't like Crusch? I hate "muh honor"/"muh duty" characters so much.

He's telling all the idiots who thought that this show was anything more than a generic harem that this show is just a generic harem.

Spoil me

>Rem deserves more.
Did you miss Emilia's rejection of Subaru rant about being owed love for all the things he has done? This directly counters many people's complaints that Rem is more worth of Subaru's love because she has done more for him.

Except with Rem and Subaru, both are willing participants.