It's another everyone takes turns fellating Subaru episode

>it's another everyone takes turns fellating Subaru episode

He's earned it. He's needs the self-esteem boost because the world is gonna no doubt shit all over him again soon enough.

Can you please just let him have it? God Damn. He got shat on so much through this arc.

that doesn't happen as often as you might think.

A couple of episodes ago the entire cast was shitting all over him. Subaru literally put together and won this war singlehandedly. He deserves some praise and me an episode that doesn't end in tragedy.

I'm glad this season is almost over, we won't see reddit zero threads ever again.

>Work your butt off after multiple failures
>Finally comes up with a plan and win despite the odds
please no bully he suffers enough

>Tfw he's gonna fuck it all to shit next episode because he can't get over his petty fucking rivalry with that one knight

He doesn't deserve any of it.

No, they will pull some insults but they make up pretty damn quickly. In arc 5, he also sucks Subaru's dick.

> An old man is included
How does that feel like, coming from an old man like that?

Good. There were too many episodes with him fucking himself over by acting like a petty child.

What does Subaru's dick taste like?

Like stinky witch and maid.

well deserved.
what the fuck is he even doing anymore

Didn't Julius die later on?Or got his name erased like Rem

He's back to suffering next episode.

>Useless piece of shit before.
>Rem confirms it.
>Suddenly everything is going his way and sucking his dick now.

The point of ep 18 was that he was going to start turning everything around.

He stopped being useless.

I know that, They made it obvious it was going to happen but its just lame they're ending it with him getting shitted on for 18 episodes then he turns into Stretch Armstrong and everything goes his way.

>yfw current season ends with Rem in coma.

That will sure be fun!

>coma
i wish i had the same positive outlook on life haha

He did well in the first few episodes and the second half of arc 2.

But she is in coma. Aren't they currently in that tower where clues to get her fixed can be found?

I like how he has trust issues now, he found it hard to believe that Crusch won't stab him in the back in future until she repeated it.

>take number of episodes getting shat on
>this is the number of minutes he will have his win before something DESPAIR sets in

There are some things that cannot be unfucked after a stage. And he passed that stage.

Subaru should smell like shit since he wears those clothes every fucking day.

Rem probably washes his clothes every day for him. While Smelling his pantsu of course.

>Suddenly
>all those shits he went through doesn't count

Do you think Rem sniffs his pantsu and masturbates before washing it?

despair

Gasoline

Why is he even mad at this guy, all he really did was kiss Emilia hand.

Please tell me anime skipped Subaru dying to the whale many times and he learned from his mistakes. His 'risky' plan wasn't risky, it was impossible for a random boy like he's supposed to be

They only have so many episodes to work with

if it were Femsubaru, you wouldn't have made this thread

Because EMT is Subaru's waifu and he's not a cuck.