Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/31/us/trump-harvey-donation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So modest with her virtue signaling

(((((((((((Chelsea Handler))))))))))

Pathetic.

Sounds like a really poor investment.

Should have invested in eastern Poland

I remember once I shot a man in the back in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. He was running away with a rifle in his hand and I shot him. Hit him right in the small of his back. I went over an hour later and do you know what I found in his shirt? A copy of the Art of the Deal. No sh*t. It was ancient and written in Cyrillic, probably Russian. It had notes in it in their gay arab script. He had been reading it probably for years.

A good little rightist in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. The only person I shot in my entire tour, pretty sure. He was running away, and when he died he sh*t himself. He had foam on his face, so he probably took a while to die. It was striking to me that he kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him, and

That's what rightists are. Cowards and weaklings who worship an ideology that would murder them in an instant if it could. They run away as soon as they are met with force and they die in agony. AGONY. For nothing. For no reason except that they thought, like you, that GOOD LITTLE RIGHTISTS can defeat Left Wing Men.

And good lord, were they wrong. Because Right Wing Men are the only kind of men--there are no right Wing Men. They don't exist. A rightist is a craven weakling addicted to victimhood by definition and they are not men, they're animals

trump already donated to another disaster

She doesn't have $1,000,000

She probably raised it from fans and the public

this is some high caliber copypasta!

Shareblue faggot. Sage.

Yeah, that money ain't making it anywhere near the needy.
Anybody got that vid of Jason Biggs pissing on her face?

only in america would giving to charity brings on competition, when can i move to pinochet land?

nytimes.com/2017/08/31/us/trump-harvey-donation.html

Did she donated pussy hats?

Hill-Dawg

Did she donate to Houston and Florida?

Trump was the one who okay-ed millions of dollars worth in aid and is currently talking to the governor of Puerto Rico.

But yes, your 1 million dollars will go great in some guys wallet

Is say his life and family and business and everything has been sacrificed and donated to the Service of this Country's highest public office.

He is President Donald J. Trump, Commander in chief of the United States of America , bitches

this. Wasted on a crooked charity, corrupt politicians, and a beaner populace

For u

i guess handler needed the tax write-off more than trump this year. the absolute nerve of richfags virtue signalling about something they did to benefit themselves. has there ever been a more egotistical crowd than (((hollywood)))?

Fuck. This one is better.

Don't give them taco niggers nothing, they let their territory go to shit and are trying to cash in on that hurricane. Their infrastructure was fucked before hand. Go cry to your spic relatives.

Chelsea Handler doesn't have a million dollars

Its in a puerto rican dumster

Who is Chelsea handler

Hey guys I just laundered one million dollars through a private "Charity". I dare you to match 1 million into my shush fun- i mean charity.

Isn't that the lady who shows her tits on a show that no one watches?