BEIJING—Celebrating the milestone with hugs, jubilant cheers, and singing, over 600...

>BEIJING—Celebrating the milestone with hugs, jubilant cheers, and singing, over 600,000 Chinese citizens assembled in Tiananmen Square today to watch the U.S. debt clock mounted above the Forbidden City reach the landmark sum of $18 trillion dollars. “You could stay home and watch it on TV, but it’s much more exciting to be here with people from all over the country to celebrate this momentous day,” said Beijing resident Xiao Bu, noting that he always arrives in the early morning to stake out a good location in the square every time America’s debt rises by another trillion. “I remember my father taking me to see the $5 trillion mark so long ago, and now I’m bringing my own children here to take part in the festivities. It’s really a special part of our nation’s culture.” While most revelers left shortly after the rollover, an estimated 100,000 reportedly decided to just wait around in the square until the clock struck $19 trillion.

This is the century of the chinaman. Bow down.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/how-much-debt-does-china-own-3321769
thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355
theonion.com/chinese-citizens-gather-in-beijing-square-to-watch-u-s-1819577234
archive.is/Nqe1D
businessinsider.com/chinese-debt-risk-to-financial-stability-2017-9
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/propublica/2015/02/muckreads_chinese_acquisitions_heroin_treatments_and_california_s_trucks.html
theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/16/chinas-debt-is-250-of-gdp-and-could-be-fatal-says-government-expert
theonion.com/chinese-citizens-gather-in-beijing-square-to-watch-u-s-181957723
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China is poor.

jesus thats pathetic. do you guys have a festival every time one of us wipes our ass?

They do but its only like once a year

Pls no bully :(

We own you know silly burger. The future is China.

>mfw China thinks we're going to pay back our debt

>2014
you guys were so optimistic

85% of all us debt is owned domestically

FAKE

> an estimated 100,000 reportedly decided to just wait around in the square until the clock struck $19 trillion
kek

Chinese peasants are poor, like it has always been the case. China itself is pretty rich, and the big cities are filled with degenerate kids of all those countless millionaires/billionaires who became filthy rich with successful businesses after China became semi-capitalist.

so like, once every two months?

> why does this arouse me
I just want to rape her so bad

>china is poor
And we're in debt to them.

Wut that make us

China owns about 10% of publicly held U.S. debt
thoughtco.com/how-much-debt-does-china-own-3321769

Holy fucking kek that's hilarious
Burgershits forever BTFO

Of the $18 trillion we are in debt, only $1.1 trillion of that is owed to China.

thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355

We owe Japan more than we owe China.

Now that I've destroyed your argument, show your flag. You're not China.

It's from the onion retard

delet this

No. Your military can't even do anything to make us pay anything to you. You own nothing Wong.

kek, NZ and aussie bantz are the best

Actually legit fake, and gay. I remember when the onion was funny once in awhile too. sage

Thank you for the laugh, Kiwi

Eh, I'll take our bloated debt, Kangz, and Pedros over high numbers of rapefugees and EU

Burger weak. Chinaman strong. We use genetic engineering to create superhuman. America will watch black men fuck wife.

does china really not know how debt work?

most of it is owned by americans anyways. like 60|% or something

reminder to show your real flag

nigger, we got feelings

>Sup Forums now falling for Onion articles
This place is so fucking pathetic.

Your here still so.... well I won't explain.
Enjoy my cocaine.

Time to shake the etch -a-sketch.and erase all U.S. Debt. One warning is all that is required by Natural Law, and it is all you will get. Prepare.

I guess most US citizens know more about debt than anybody else on this planet, considering all the loans and mortgages. And your mainstream media encourage this behavior by constantly playing ads for "wanna have this? we can offer you great conditions on loans!" - "own a house and wanna do that? we can offer you great deals on a new mortgage!"

This. As if the dragon would disturb the eagle

thats not the same as national debt champ

lmfao the chinks care this much about us

the only thing I know about china is that it's polluted. I don't even follow chinese news

>genetic engineering
DATS RACISSS

As I am looking for a source, it seems this is unconfirmed bullshit.

PAY DIM DEBTS AMERICANS

What do you Sleepyheads think we're spending all that money on, snow cones?

China only owns a small portion of the debt, news is skewed as fuck.

pretty good

It may as well not exist though. No one is going to collect, because it's quite literally not something that can be collected.

i love this "per citizen" shit. insinuating everyone would pay the same amount.

Ayyyyyy sharters in suicide watch.

good luck getting us to pay it back chinaman

>implying China owns most of the US debt
>implying US citizens don't own most of the US debt

Burger will pay. If burger not pay we take burgerland and it easy when there almost no white people in burgerland soon.

National debt is a fucking meme. No one will try to collect unless they want a war which they know they will lose.

nuke chink kike niggers
>when?

What a shit people.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

We just recalled 1000 retired fighter pilots. That is worth 100,000 of yours.Your move.

When you owe someone 18 billion dollars and can't pay, you're in trouble. When you owe someone 18 trillion dollars and can't pay, they are in trouble.

You will be getting them next, stupid frog poster

XIIIIIII JINPING~~~~~~~

What value would America have if all the whites are gone? Probably about the same as Mexico so I guess the jokes on you

Alright Canada.

hardly. that's just a media narrative. you need to listen to different jews.

1/3rd of China has prospered from the economic boom this China is located on the coast. it's the modern China the world sees. if you go past that the rest of China unfolds where 1/3rd of the population live in sub Saharan African poverty living on less than $2000 a year. the other 1/3rd makes around $4000 a year and the media claims that a big deal but it's all relative. if China makes it out of the century without a revolution I'd be surprised.

as for the US debt problem is a myth. our debt to asset ratio is absolutely fine (assets not GDP). the only reason (((they))) bitch about it is to cut services to the public.
archive.is/Nqe1D

The Chinese debt to GDP ratio is higher than that of the United States at this point. They have been on a massive borrowing spree for the past decade.

businessinsider.com/chinese-debt-risk-to-financial-stability-2017-9

Also worth mentioning the Chinese only own about 5% of the US debt.

As this user pointed out.

Both the United States and China have debt problems. Chinese growth continues at a much higher rate; but its slowing rapidly and the Chinese are facing massive demographic problems within the next two decades as a result of their one child policy that will result in a massive elderly population being supported by a much smaller working generation. Furthermore the artificial state controls on the Chinese economy make its stock market highly volatile and impossible to read.

If you think the Chinese economy is in better shape than the US then you haven't been paying very close attention.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/propublica/2015/02/muckreads_chinese_acquisitions_heroin_treatments_and_california_s_trucks.html

I'd screen shot this but I'm a dumb fone poster.

>being this retarded

Now go share it on faceberg as a real article.

>slowing rapidly

lol they buy up our debt thinking we’re gonna pay for it some day. so much for the asians being he smartest race.

the only thing we're giving back is Tibet to it's rightful owners

UGHHHHH Chinks are almost as bad as Kikes

>The Chinese debt to GDP ratio is higher than that of the United States at this point.

Can you explain this, then? Why does the business insider article claim it's 300% while the national debt clock website puts it at 42%? Even if you do the suggested multiplication by 2.75 you get 115% (making your statement true, with the US at 105%, but where do the 300% come from?)

I remember reading a thread about it some years ago when Wiki got info on Stratfor.

China has been a nothingburger since its inception

All we have to do is mass audit you chinks over here and its going to be bye bye jackie chan.

Yeah, that's just government debt and its most likely artificially low.

Total debt for both the private and public sector is arond 250% of GDP at about $25.6 trillion.

In contrast the US total debt (public and private) is 330% of GDP; but that's been accumulating over a much longer period and is increasing at a much slower rate than it is in China.

theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/16/chinas-debt-is-250-of-gdp-and-could-be-fatal-says-government-expert

Basically the Chinese are borrowing at an unsustainable rate in order to maintain economic growth. To keep the economy stable they need to transition to a slower rate of growth that isn't fueled by mass borrowing.

China is in the largest construction bubble the world has ever seen. There is literally more vacant apartments than there are occupied ones. They keep building more to keep that unsustainable GDP growth going. All the while they are funding this growth with government owned debt that piles in the trillions. How the fuck will the government bail itself out when the bubble pops?

>Chinks gloating over another country's misfortune
This has to be orchestrated. Soulless Chinks can't into Schadenfreude. They can't into any Freude at all.

I was just in Beijing this summer. First thing I thought was "hahha no they didnt have a fucking clock on that building what is this fake bullshit." Two seconds later on google, onion article.

Thing is however, that the chinese DO celebrate american debt. They are just wise enough not to do it in public.

>pay debts USA
>NO *send air carrier fleet*
>uhh... o-ok we will wait
Repeat every time

why is there a US debt clock above the forbidden city

has absolutely no business being there

You realize that it's not just a short-term scam, right? China is leveraging its economic position now to convert US debt into tangible assets in China, which cannot be defaulted on by Uncle Sam.

It may seem ridiculous to have hundreds of empty cities (and yes there is a lot of construction fraud going on but that is a seperate problem), but keep in mind: The Chinese have every intention,and capability, of FILLING those empty homes.

Nobody in the West should be cooperating with this behemoth right now. Not unless they honestly want to see a global Chinese super-state.

Trump has already given them 1.5 trillion worth in deficits alone.
>tfw your white nationalist president makes the chinamen roll in mud like pigs in shit
You deserve it

>The federal budget is linked solely to the current administration.

That shit is decades of history, schlomo. The question is how the administration at the end of its term affected the net growth over those 4 or 8 years.

I never read about this before. The simple facts are that every democrat makes them wait for their party. And when you aren't clinically retarded as a president. Like only are democrats, nobody covers the story. If the whole "daddy brought me to the 5 trillion" is true. It's more embarrassing that it gets published now, than saying fake news can fix anything

Dude stop typing, cant tell if retarded or just drunk, but nothing you just wrote makes any sense at the most basic level of communication.

youre norwegian

You meam the ghost towns that are already rotting away due to lack in maintenance? The same ghost towns that are constructed with cheap concrete and dangerous integral steel framing?

What about the ~300 million construction workers that lose their jobs when the construction slows down? Where will they work?

It has nothing to do with who owns what. It's all about USA and China cheering and waiting for the other one to collapse first. The one that stands controls the world.

10/10 argument

If you owe someone $10,000 you're at their mercy

If you owe someone $10,000,000,000 theyre at your mercy.

What if we just dont pay? They going to invade us? They going to refuse to sell us cheap bullshit and force us to manufacture it ourselves? It'd collapse their economy. Their entire country is dependent on selling to the US and buying up US debt.

>It has nothing to do with who owns what.
except it kinda does because
>It's all about USA and China cheering and waiting for the other one to collapse first.

Like I said, the Chinese have serious problems with construction fraud, but that is their own internal situation. The point is WHY they are building as they do, everything is centrally planned by the leadership and this is key.

It's a shopped version of the story for the big meeting of the communist party

You're all fucking retarded

How black pill is it to marry a Chinese women?

No yellow fever or anything, I just want my genes to carry on after the White race has died out.

It's basically like dying decades before your actual death

>You're all fucking retarded
Rabbinical Kike Approved Logic

>The Onion
theonion.com/chinese-citizens-gather-in-beijing-square-to-watch-u-s-181957723

Everyone fell for OPs faggotry. Should have known better, from OPs retarded flag.
Top kek

Stop coming to our countries, chinks. Nobody wants to come to yours for a reason.

>China celebrating debt
Chinese banks are worse than Lehman Bros in 08. 5% rise in NPLs and China will need to recapitalize its banks. Will be worth ~30% of GDP (98 Asian crisis cost of recap). There will be massive inflation with the RMB tanking. Why do you think the wealthy Chinese are moving money offshore at an unprecedented rate? Why do you think Chinese companies went on a massive foreign asset buying spree? Xi cracked down - we will see it happen soon. There's only so much they can do to prolong it...