ITT anime and manga ideas you genuinely want to see done

ITT anime and manga ideas you genuinely want to see done
A Yakuza thug screws up a job, in order to make him "disappear" while upholding his pledge, his sworn brother turns him into a foreign elementary school girl
Commence hijinks of a blonde haired little girl extorting, threatening and tormenting her elementary school classmates and teachers alike all towards a goal of getting loli revenge.
It's like the Outrage films with a bit of moe and gender bender.

>turns him into a foreign elementary school girl
How? Magic? Plastic surgery?

Same way as every other gender bender manga
A convenient plot point
So yeah magic. Or some bullshit miracle drug.

Yeah op, how good is this disguise? Is it comedically obvious?

You do realize that there's already a series where three yakuza goons get turned into girls and trained in the demonic art of idolshit?

Wait.. there is?

>Backstreet Girls
>A group of 3 yakuza failed their boss for the last time. After messing up an important job, the boss gives them 2 choices: Honorably committing suicide, or go to Thailand to get a sex reassignment surgery in order to becomes "female" idols. After a gruesome year long training to become idols, they successfully debut, with overwhelming popularity, much to their dismay. This is where their tragedy truly begins.

I'd love to see an anime about Mc-kun. Mc-kun is a perfectly ordinary highschooler, sits at the back of class, next to the window, and has weirdly colored spiky hair. Thanks to this, he has an amazing pre-disposition for witnessing amazing things like cute girls with psychic powers, cute girls fighting vampires, building robots, casting magic, etc. Anything that would involve him in an anime-like main character experience constantly hounds him, he has gotten quite good at avoiding it. Gonna get bitten by a vampire? Casually wearing a garlick necklace. New and mysterious foreign exchange student sits next to him? Switch places asap. Cute girl about to get hit by a truck? Keep walking.

All in the life of MC-kun.

You're way too late. No elementary school girls, though, because it would be too weird.

High-budget series by Sunrise, based on the memoirs of Alexander Pokryshkin.
The failure of 1941, the counterattack, lend-lease, and so on and so on and so on.
A soundtrack should be jazzy and feature both modern tunes and the popular music of 1930s-1940s.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

I'd like a show about cute girls fighting in incomplete clothing in some ridiculous fighting-oriented high school

you can put in some aliens

How is this new again?

see this time it has to be actually good

ZING!!

This is pretty good user.

>MC-kun takes a shortcut down a dark alley
>Tense music starts to play out of nowhere
>MC-kun immediately stops in his tracks, turns 360 degrees and walks away.

Boy is walking into school, and notices various people hiding around in the bushes outside of his school. It's obvious that they aren't from his school, and they're rather poorly hidden, but they are all focused on a girl who gets out of a fairly wealthy looking car and walks towards the school. Busy chatter about numbers and colors between the men, and the boy (MC) walks up and asks them what they're doing. The person he asks is a quirky young lad with a monocle and a tophat, who is freaking out. He quickly asks the MC what color panties he thinks the girl approaching is wearing. MC stops and thinks for a minute and says purple with white polkadots. He's dubious but he quickly says a hundred thousand on purple with white polka dots, to which everyone else laughs. A minute later, they press a button and a fan lifts up the girl's skirt, revealing purple with white polka dots.

He wins the bet, and introduces the MC to an underground sport, involving betting on the color of girls' panties. It's a high stakes, high profit game and only those with the most insight can succeed. MC joins and rises up the ranks, with various mind games and tricks involved with each reveal.

At the end it's revealed that the Main Character is Blind.

more scifi that's not cybermeme
more original ova

A whodunit manga like Scream or similar
A Western Shonen manga

Edo period Japan

A powerful samurai noble falls in love with a young girl who's been adopted by a taoist alchemist. The samurai wants the girl to love him and not his title or power, so he disguises himself as a wandering musician. He gets help from his old servant turned successful merchant. But of course, the merchant's services aren't free.

The alchemist wants to marry the girl for himself (think Genji style), and the girl's music instructor is in league with him to make the plan succeed.

It's a silly romcom so no edgy shit

> Mc-kun's father is japan's greatest martial artist, his mom is the last member of a dynasty of mages, and his brother is a world-class tennis player. Mc-kun wants to be a financial advisor.

> Mc-kun joined the soccer team once, that year his highschool almost made it to the nationals as his teammates had sudden surges of anime awesomeness fueled by the power of friendship. They had won every game if Mc-kun hadn't deliberately scored 9 own goals in the last game.

I have an idea! I write a lot but this is the only story of mine that i feel like fits the aesthetic style and delivery of a manga so I'll share it very quickly.

Its about an average, probably chubby nerdy otaku, who works at a shitty non descript company. The only thing he has to really look forward to outside of the 2d world, is the lovely and beautiful secretary at his work place, who brightens his day.
As the story goes on he becomes suspicious, and then paranoid even, that everyone around him, all the people, are actually bugs in disguise as humans. He sees it in his dreams and even begins to hallucinate. They all nust be terrifying insects. Except his lovely coworker, secretary lady. Thpugh he speaks with her often and does his very best to charm her, he acts weirder and cagier around everyone else. Until one day, when drinking at home with another coworker, he finally cracks. Terrified of the world he now knows, he kills his coworker and cuts him open and confirms his suspicions: there is a lifesized cockroach inside him. Otaku guy feels validated, and continues to kill the insects while avoiding becoming a suspect. He comes to believe that this world is meant to be repopulated by himself and secretary lady after they externinate the bugs. Inevitably, things are coming to a corner, and in desperation, he confesses his love to secretary lady. She, surprisingly, reciprocates, and they copulate that evening. Afterwards, he watches her sleep, and realizes that secretary lady was not the pure and beautiful, innocent girl he thought she was, and she must be an insect too. He cuts her open, and finds a butterfly inside. At the end we watch otaku guy walking off into the dark city night, and its implied that he himself is an insect as well.

The story's deeper meaning is sorta easy to read into.

2deep4me

Uuhhhh!
It's about those who look down on others of their own ilk and belittle people who try or are better than them, referring to them as "insects". Otaku guy is a character on the outside looking in and this is how he copes.
It also touches on the ideas of innocence and vanity commonly attributed to women, especially in anime and (maybe) japan in general. The secretary girl is beautiful and innocent, but once he's had sex with her, otaku guy decides she's not the pure innocent human he thought she was. She must be one of those who was on the inside, laughing at him behind his back. She was an insect as well. And then she's a butterfly - an insect known for being beautiful, but ruined when touched.

So this rich old money type guy has two daughters right?

One is a sweet yamato nadeshiko school idol who all the boys fawn over, the other is a rather obnoxious tsundere who scares guys away. The father has decided he'll never let the sweet daughter marry until the bitchy one has been married. A gold digging asshole of a young man gleefully decides to try his hand at winning the tsundere. As the story goes on he wears her down with his roguish charms and she genuinely falls in love with him. And he in turn stops caring about her wealth.

Throw in a 2nd act misunderstanding and you've got gold.

I get the point you're trying to make user, but you don't deal with a pile of shit by dumping a truckload of shit on top of it.

so, basically reverse Saiki Kusuo?