Lmao

lmao

literally an african chinese muslim shithole

why did we let it come to this?

pls no bully, will gibs thorium & uranium.

biggest nanny state in the world

every aussie I've spoken to in philippines or thailand who moved there did so to escape the nanny state and cheaper living

wasn't us man every politician has a jewish handler

how do we make australia great again?

>Infrastructure stuck in the 80s
>Full time jobs are shrinking as more people work part time
>House prices and Energy prices out of control
>We have a natural gas shortage despite being one of the largest gas exporters in the world
>Both major political parties are literal puppets of Beijing
>Mass immigration destroying the economic and social fabric of Australia
>Parts of Sydney are 75% Chinese
>Universities are nothing more than fronts to squeeze money from rich Chinks and deluded middle class kids
>Crystal meth is a huge problem in rural towns
>No future for young people in this country, boomers have a stranglehold on economic and social policy
>And yet the only thing both sides of politics seem to care about is whether or not to legalise gay marriage

Ausfailia is hell on earth. I'd rather live in North Korea or Zimbabwe than in this shitdump.

for starters get your guns back

everybody in the country rocks up to Canberra on Australia day and completely trashes the place

it's a toddler state. you need to wear a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle

only because of the fucking magpies mate.

Move to NZ retard.

cant see that happening for a while

lel see u there m8

fuck off we full

Why doesn't cuckstralia just adopt nz laws which are more liberal in the sense that you can easily buy semi automatic guns and pump action shotguns on a regular license? registration isn't even required

thats where your wrong kiddo getting gun license in nz is hard as shit they literally search your asshole for any reason not to and even if you pass mssa are highly restricted

I'm moving to the country asap

Fuck living in the city.

isn't the process for a category a license not hard at all? not talking about ar-15s. I thought the licenses were shall issue as long as you aren't a criminal or a mental defective

>Country Australia

Ah yes, playing pokies and smoking meth for the rest of your life seems like such fun.

muzzies and kikes need to get the fuck out

What suburb/city?

As someone who lives in the country, I suggest don't go too far out into the country...
Live in a small town with some shops and internet, don't live in the middle of fucking nowhere like me.....

Very fucking dusty all the time, have hayfever 1/4 of the year, spiders and bugs fucking everywhere, have to drive ages to get to work or just to go to a supermarket, mobile broadband is expensive.

I was thinking somewhere a couple hours outside Melbourne or Sydney. I just want a little bit of land and a boat.

Suburban Sydney

England is worse but Australia is fucked...I left last year.

Funny fact...airsoft guns are illegal in Australia.

Don't expect them to get their gun rights back...

What suburb? I lived in Roselands for 20 years ...absolute shithole right next to Punchbowl...full of muzzies. Go five minutes up the road to Hurstville and it's like being in China.

checked