Other urls found in this thread:

hermetic.com/osiris/levibaphomet
churchofsatan.com/eleven-rules-of-earth.php
marxists.org/reference/archive/nietzsche/1886/beyond-good-evil/ch08.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=NugrV09olLw
youtu.be/NugrV09olLw
youtube.com/watch?v=3FAwiGyoA-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why dont you explain for Sup Forums exactly what the Baphomet represents and prove to us this isn't just a slide thread and you're not just a dumb thoughtless Jew..?

>explain for Sup Forums exactly what the Baphomet represents

The sum total of the universe.

““Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: ‘I am the First and I am the Last; Besides Me there is no God. And who can proclaim as I do? Then let him declare it and set it in order for Me, Since I appointed the ancient people. And the things that are coming and shall come, Let them show these to them.”
Isaiah 44:6-7 NKJV

Worship the Lord Jesus Christ

1) the templars didn't do it

2) baphomet has some rockin tits

Incorrect. Stop being a thoughtless Jew.

hermetic.com/osiris/levibaphomet

>hermetic.com/osiris/levibaphomet

>" Baphomet is a representation of the Christian Devil"

Lmao.
Stopped reading right there.

>The templars did it.
how can they be christian and worship that?

yes and no they didnt

>leaving out the first part of the statement

"In the eyes of the Western world, Eliphas Levi’s illustration of Baphomet is a representation of the Christian Devil, the source of all evil."

friendly reminder the willing to deceive is not the same as having intelligence :)

Baphomet = Mohammed. It's literally just a different spelling of Mohammed that got picked up by the crusaders and filtered through several layers of medieval Christian demonology/occultism.

"This devilish association was fostered in part by Arthur Edward Waite, who misinterpreted the Baphomet illustration when he used it as a model for the Devil trump of his ever-popular Rider-Waite Tarot deck."

look how stupid OP is.

this

Baphomet is the symbol of the ultimate binary.
Man/Woman
Human/Animal
Up/Down
Black/White

It's hermetic, not christian.

>how can they be christian and worship that?

Because they weren't.

saged

who said it was christian? i said it was hermetic and even linked to the hermetic website which explains the symbolism of Baphomet..which is not "the sum total of the universe." go read a book and stop posting

You can get triggered all you want, but Baphomet isn't associate with christianity.

You are a patriot

This is probably the closest to being true though has its own implications.

>who said it was christian?

You.

where?

Right here by being a faggot.

Satanists are the ultimate redpill, just read their equivalent of the 10 commandments... churchofsatan.com/eleven-rules-of-earth.php

Faggot like you will literally burn

the word "christian" isnt even in that post you low IQ subhuman. you cant even shitpost without exposing yourself as mentally retarded..not in the good Sup Forums way either but in the "i need to be gassed" way.

freemasons worship baphomet. they summon her during their sex orgies.

ofc it's bad and the templars were closet fags

>2) baphomet has some rockin tits
VERY important

DUALITY IS A FALSE REALITY
>DUALITY IS A FALSE REALITY

hold on nigger wt are you saying

also check this chapter out i found it gud

marxists.org/reference/archive/nietzsche/1886/beyond-good-evil/ch08.htm

you know too much, they also were looking for cultist knowledge from Solomon's temple and practice the Goetia

m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=NugrV09olLw

Ultimate Templar redpill. Templars fucked babies and had gay orgies for their hermaphrodite god Mete (Orphic Phanes; read: Lucifer)

youtu.be/NugrV09olLw

youtube.com/watch?v=3FAwiGyoA-w

the greek word for cross in english is actually pole. and crosses are pagan. so it's not even that a cross is a cube's net, but unfolded. it's that a pole has nothing to do with any cubes and is very masculine

I'm right everyone in the thread is wrong. All Gnostic Kabbalists worship a hermaphroditic firstborn as Adam Kadmon, the Gnostic Anthropos, Phanes-Metis, Mete, Baphomet, Rebus. This is just a poor shroud for Lucifer

Baphomet wasnt created till the 19th century you literal nigger. Telk me how the Templars had a time machine. Better yet tell us what you are trying to slide.

Watch my video faggot. Baphomet is as old as the esoteric mystery religions

youtu.be/NugrV09olLw

nice alan watts is pretty based

How are the templars doing today?

They're Freemasons and assorted Rosicrucians today so well their numbers are down but they're still raping babies and fucking each other in the butt as ever

>templars
>jesuit faggot jews

Pick both

levay is a jew and his jewish satanism is an insult to satan

But Satan loves faggots

He loves everyone except the jews

I thought Jews were the sons of the devil, according to Jesus himself. I'd take him for the expert on these things.

The jews are not the people of satan, everything that they did wrong (blood sacrfice and others) has been blamed on satan

Yes its bad , what are you retarded ?

>believing medieval propaganda invented purely as a means to seize their assets

>"she writes 'progress'... the very opposite is true"
Mfw Nietzsche predicted modern politics

are you saying the templars worshiped mohammed?

Fake and Gay.
That is not Baphomet but Azazel/Cernunnos with more added atributes of Hermes and other pagan gods its sincretistic figure made by a fake jew ultimatly the guy kike mystic which wanted to be a jew. Elphas Levi was he called.

Baphomet is a Mother figure female Vampire.
The Word derives from the greek and means mother of Blood nothing everything is else is bullshit crap.

The End

SAGE THIS THREAD

got any source for that? masons are just a bunch of old guys who do rituals as an excuse to hang out and drink together after. its how men socialized before the 80s

>1) the templars didn't do it
They literally did and they were in some deep shit but the Spanish protected them.

Muhammad -> Mahomet -> Baphomet

The Templars were into some syncretic shit, either as a ruse against muslims or for real.

why would templars worship mohammed after fighting muslims for centuries?

THE TEMPLARS WERE BETRAYED ON FRIDAY THE 13TH AND BURNED AT THE STAKE FOR DEVIL WORSHIP. A CRIME THEY WERE INNOCENT OF. THATS HOW THE TEMPLARS AND THE MASONS WERE INFILTRATED.

The Kaaba in Mekka is built on the rest of a temple of Shiva

no. the templars were killed in the "holy land" for trying to establish a separate authority in the region that would refuse the churches orders and sought to keep the spoils of war after the first crusade. this is probably also why europe doesnt win the next 2 crusades.

the masons never were explicitly christian. the only requirement was you had faith in some higher power. you can argue you would just be a flavor of christian if you wanted to worship the jew god and were from europe

>The templars did it.
No, they didn't. Phillip just said they did when he wanted to rob them.

Abu Fiama(t) => Baphomet

what is abu fiama?

satan literally and physically loves ONLY eve you dumb dumb

>the masons never were explicitly christian.
Pre-1813, only Christians could join. But there were a few rule breakers. Now the Scandinavian Rite is only for Baptised Christians, as are most of the Anglo-American appendant ("higher") degrees.

"Father of Understanding"
They were possibly Johannite Christians.

why is mohammed "father of understanding"?

He isn't. There was nothing to do with Mohammad.

>The templars did it.
no they did not, this was a rumor spread by (((ursers)))

then who is the father of understanding, and why is it specifically "understanding"?

God. In a Christian sense. Because God/Christ "understandeth all things", being the Creator and such.

baphomet is just a french bastardization of the word muhammed. at the start of the crusades people didn't understand what islam was they thought muhammad was a pagan deity or the devil, or something like that.

>the templars were killed in the "holy land"
Templars survived, many of the most high ranking were pardoned.
Look at the founding families of New France. Compare the names to the heads of commanderies.
Templar blood still flows in this land, as it does through me.

ok but why is it derived from arabic? abu something is arabic

why would templars worship mohammed?

>American education

>ok but why is it derived from arabic?
That's the path it took before reaching the Franks.
There's also the theory that it was a bastardised version of "Baptist"
>why would templars worship mohammed?
They wouldn't.

>snek poster
it's true. it's an old french distortion of 'mahomet'

if you worship Baphomet then you are a MUSLIM.

Baphomet = Mahomet = Mohammed, the FALSE PROPHET.

Allah = Satan.

AIDS = Allah Is Definitely Satan.

stop worshipping the Demonic Female Moon God Allah!

research about the origins of Islam and see how DEMONIC it really is!

Templars never worshipped Mohammed you faggot!

but... do you have a proof Baphomet exists?

if no, you are just larping

A goat with tits, got to be worth worship lol.

So do the Jews today.
Did you think it was a coincidence the Templars vanished off the face of the earth?

They didn't. They just went to Portugal and changed branding.

Why does it have boobs?
Stop worshipping a tranny you faggot.

Because it represents perfect equilibrium. Male and female. Celestial and terrestrial. Intellectual and animalistic. Etc.

They didn't, jews said they did. Anyways, it's an amalgamation of God and man that was designed for the ruling class to take control overt the sheep.

[citation needed]

Fuck you

>How are the templars doing today?

Perhaps you've heard of a little club called the Russel Trust (skull and bones)?

They're doing OK.