Why is anime shit nowadays? Old anime such as Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop...

Why is anime shit nowadays? Old anime such as Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, and Evangelion are the only anime shows I can tolerate. Maybe Bakuman and Death Note but that's about it.

Anime is so popular it's saturated with empty character development, boring plotlines and inconsistent storylines and the stupidly overpowered characters that no one gives a shit of it's quality. As long as there's fucking waifu pandering all of these lame lonely faggots will eat anything out of Japan's asshole. What gives?

I dare you to post a new anime that actually has a good plot, great character development and less fan service bullshit with a serious tone to it. I dare you.

New anime is shit because there isn't loli fanservice.

Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero.

Good. Fuck you sick pedophile fucks.

>Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Cowboy Bebop, and Evangelion are the only anime shows I can tolerate. Maybe Bakuman and Death Note but that's about it.
In other words you have seen around 10 anime in your whole life. Your opinion is as irrelevant as my life.

You lame faggot that's just naming a few. You want me to list EVERY single fucking anime? You're a loser. That's just to NAME A FEW NON-SHIT ANIME.

>pedophiles
>sick
Pretty funny.
Also I guess you're happier when they're raping real children instead because of frustration and no alternative, I hope your family will be the first then.

Not requesting an anime to watch. I want to know your general opinion on non-shit anime that doesn't go for the stereotypical anime garbage you see nowadays.

>You want me to list EVERY single fucking anime?
Yes, please. Every manime you like.

Better than all the casual shit you mentioned, and not even gay.

You can lick my balls and watch your faggot anime.

stop replying

>talks about anime being shit
>gives exemples
>all entry level

?

All that shit is animax/4kids entry level. Give us exemples of things that don't prove your low power level or fuck off.

He's just trolling. You know it is true when he purposefully mentions the most casual shit kind of series.

>He doesn't know how influential Akira has had to the Japanese animation industry

Keep watching your brainless anime faggot.

>You can lick my balls
Really?

*unzips* Yeah, here suck it faggot.

nico tanigawa was bitching about this.

>Entry level
>Casual

Then why did you guys go downhill for more shit anime? That's sad.

How is this related to this topic?

As far as I'm concerned, OP has more chances to be Sup Forums than Japanese. And if Akira is influential, than that means it *did* influenced more series, so OP would be wrong anyway.

Anime ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah man, old anime was DEEP and manly, none of this fetish bullshit!

>Literally Sup Forums the post
Gas yourself.

Sexual, what's your problem?

>you guys
Proof of being a crossboarder.
You gave up too easily user.

>Konosuba
Of every moe picture we have here, you literally chose the worst you could to prove your point.

Fantastic.

Hey it's not our fault you are gay.

>How is this related to this topic?
Are you fucking retarded? Stop acting like a pretentious intellectual faggot. This poster is referring to Akira as entry level/casual when clearly he doesn't know the impact that Akira has made to the Animation industry, therefore it's not entry level. Stop being a fucking retard.

>Sexual, what's your problem?
LOL. Because it's fucking brainless? Go to Xhamster.com notice the retarded comments? "i want 2 licc ur pussy".

You clearly are new to anime so you can either lurk more or get out.

>LOL
>3DPD
Clearly you are on the wrong board.

Gundam, Macross, and Cutey Honey were more influential in the anime industry than Akira. Now go back to Sup Forums before you embarrass yourself any further.

You have absolutely no idea what "entry level" means.

Implying that just because Akira is influential isn't entry level then you, once again, proved you casualness.

But that's no surprise, you used a Konosuba image to imply about your moe hate. Like, fucking Konosuba.

Here you go OP

kek.

>brainless
Are you fucking sixteen, or are you somehow permanently arrested at that stage of development where you judge media by how intellectual it is? And how the fuck does shit like Ninja Scroll even fit into this picture?

I think you posted in the wrong board, Sup Forumsfriend.

>comes on asking for good anime
>calls people losers for opinion
>claims they know other stuff and still attacks people
>tells people to suck his wittle e-peen
>doesn't realize their tastes are subjective out of other good quality series out there in a competitive market.
>doesn't have a taste for quality or open minded to demographics and genres.
>obviously lacks art appreciation; claims they probably do but don't
>only finds manime good

Good job pleb, your warrantless display of testosterone behind the computer screen is intoxicating my estrogen levels in a way that I'm put off. Fucking wimp.

>Gundam, Macross, and Cutey Honey were more influential in the anime industry than Akira.

>Implying that just because Akira is influential isn't entry level then you, once again, proved you casualness.

Holy shit. My brain is about to explode just how fucking retarded the current anime fanbase is. Such a sad fucking day.

For real though, everyone should sit through Master of Martial Hearts at least once

watamote death parade dragon ball super i'm sakamoto.

You don't know shit about anime, don'y you dare speak about it, fucking retard.

OP; why don't you go to some elitist forum or review site to see what hipster trolls are on about today and get your head out of the nostalgia gutter. It's like you're 50 fucking years old and don't know what's good anymore.

*teleports behind you*

FUCKING EXCUSE ME??? I've been trained in the art of my Fukushimo-style fighting. I've lived in the depths of the Earth for over a 1,000 years. I had a demon fuse within my blood to make me the most powerful fighter in the Universe.

Nothin' personal kid, *swings sword* you're a fuckin' retard.

Use that sadness as an excuse to kill yourself toonamitard.

Good argument, friend.

How was Akira influential to the Japanese animation industry?

>I dare you to post a new anime that actually has a good plot, great character development and less fan service bullshit with a serious tone to it. I dare you
Fuck off with your rec thread

Don't ask him about it, I bet he doesn't even know Gundam.

Google is your friend.

>Implying opinions are part of an argument

Really retard?

Wow you sure showed him your small dick faggot. Don't forget to apply your tampon when your done pulling your panties back up.

>waaah I don't like anime
Then leave, faggot.

I don't know how it's possible to think that Akira was more influential than Gundam.

That's not a lack of knowledge about the anime industry or lack of research, that's just outright lying. NOBODY is ACTUALLY that stupid.

At first I thought he was really retarded but looks like I got baited after all.

Anime use to be better back then.
I blame moe.

Everyone is laughing at you by the way.
You don't need to start playing it cool, you did the whole full showcase of casual new faggotry.

>Why is anime shit nowadays?
Because Gainax killed anime in the 90s with their show "Evangelion".

Akira didn't have shit for influence on the anime industry. The only film similar to it was Roujin Z, only because it shares the same creator. And Roujin Z is garbage.

Do people even know what sage is?

Exactly. Having troubles with sarcasm, pal?

Also that wasn't even an opinion.

>I don't know how it's possible to think that Akira was more influential than Gundam.

RETARD ALERT. Who said Akira was MORE influential than Gundam? Gundam had it's fair share of influence across the cartoon industry I personally think it's boring. Well, not all Gundam but some. You should stop being a pathetic moron though.

Nigga Casshern was fucking glorious, this is too far even for bait.

No; he probably thinks you're asking for a condom. He probably doesn't even know what a Lupin, sentai, saiya or even a doraemon is.

Then what was the point of that retarded post.

Kill yourself OP.
enjoy ban.

Anime fanbase ladies and gentlemen. They hold the attention of a fucking squirrel and their brain the size of a fucking nut. Enjoy your moe shit anime faggot.

You realize that you just told someons to google something they don't know, but yet demanded answers in your OP post?

I mean, instead of asking us to give you exemples, you could've followed your own advice and google'd it yourself.

So you don't actually know? It's a little stupid to make claims you can't even back up.

>implying anime wasn't full of fanservice back then too

>Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Bakuman, Death Note anime
>good
Opinion fucking discarded.

I've met plenty of faggots like you IRL. I always tell them the same thing. Do your research.

So you like old or new anime now, because you're confusing me.
Old anime had casual loli fanservice, new doesn't, so you're saying the new anime is better now?

Here's your progressive anime OP, straight from the pretentious 3x3s.

You probably never heard of them.

Enjoy your trash.

>Who said Akira was MORE influential than Gundam?
That would be you, right when you called the user that mentioned Gundam was more influential a retard. But all you've done is reply to every post saying everyone is retarded except yourself, so I've clearly given more of a response than you deserve.