French descend on London in bid to 'seduce' 250 British firms with post-Brexit future on continent

French politicians and business leaders hosted an event in central London on Friday in an attempt to “seduce” British businesses into relocating to northern France.

Hundreds of regional politicians and business leaders from the Hauts-de-France region entertained representatives from more than 250 businesses operating in the UK.

Attendees were treated to champagne, wine and a number of cheeses produced in the region, as well as French curtisans, while politicians from the French region gave a number of speeches.

>France
>under special military "order" because shtf there
>tries to seduce someone into this "rich and stable" situation
kek

>yet another westcuck shitflinging thread where muslim-infested collapsing societies larp like its 1914

>do I want to locate my business in New Arabia or New Africa?

This.

>>do I want to locate my business in New Arabia or New Africa?
France is brity neicce

Yes the one white woman in Paris is beautiful, I'm sure

Brits did the same inviting our wealthy inviting them to avoid the French taxes. I honestly don't give a fuck about our leaders larping as sales representatives, I still wish they'd attend to more pressing matters though.

Now both countries are Islamic shitholes fighting for fleeing businesses.

Women in Paris are cancer, stupid spoiled brats fucked in the head by their shrink. Especially the beautiful ones.

I know right. Fucking retards worrying about the redecoration of their burning house.

>Let me tell you about the whiteness of your country

>Women in Paris are cancer, stupid spoiled brats fucked in the head by their shrink. Especially the beautiful ones.
That is bs. My cousin is French, 21yrs old and absolutely amazingly beautiful. She is still not a stupid soiled brat, but a fun to be with, witty and smart girl. Maybe because she speaks perfect German, English and French (growing up in France to a German mother and an American father).

She was raised in Paris? If so, great for her, one exception to the rule, still, provincial girls are thousand times better than parisians scum.

NOIRCI

>French
>German mother and an American father
You are retarded. She is a random mutt not French.

How many nigger dicks do you think she has taken so far?

>She is a random mutt not French.
The American father is 3rd gen German. Both his parents are 2nd gen German/Askenazi Jews. Her mother is German.

But she has French citizenship as well as German citizenship. She never cared to get American citizenship, but probably could due to her father.

>How many nigger dicks do you think she has taken so far?
None so far. I follow her on Visagebook.

Like I said - random mutt not French.
Citizenshit =/= ethnicity.

Her ethnicity is "human being" bigot.
That's why she is living in a progressive multicultural global metropolis like Paris. She's a citizen of the world.

And as she's an emancipated educated worldly woman I find it really hard to believe that she hasn't done at least an interracial dp so far.

Who are the biggest assholes on Sup Forums and why are they Estonian?

>And as she's an emancipated educated worldly woman I find it really hard to believe that she hasn't done at least an interracial dp so far.

He said she was franco-german, not polish.

Hit a nerve there I see.

>The London expirience

that's what I was talking about really

And absolutely good luck to them.
As the British business will take one look at their union laws and polity ask them if they would like more tea, before showing them to the door.

The Dutch may have more luck, should of sent them, or you know any other nation that is capitalist in nature.. Just saying.