/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - IT WORKS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL PT4 10/20/17
youtu.be/jNVvbEmZNnk
>Pres Trump meets w/UN Sec Gen Gutierres 10/20/17
youtu.be/oq51xwmtLmw
>FLotUS Melania donates Inaugural Ball Gown to Smithsonian 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ibb4uUWf25M
>AG Sessions in Austin TX talks to LEOs 10/20/17
youtu.be/t4HSzBTQloU
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/french surrender monkeys 10/20/17
youtu.be/flORlrrGiWY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes the frogs 10/20/17
youtu.be/02RIkyOBUr0
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/Sen McCuck talk to the press 10/20/17
youtu.be/ML2QQ6bdGVQ
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis lets lindsey make an ass of "him"self 10/20/17
youtu.be/uEhMmxvKgSc
>Krispy leads POTUS' commission combating drugs 10/20/17
youtu.be/Jwu2LOVXBIg
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/20/17
youtu.be/880r_26PkMY
>This Week @State 10/20/17
youtu.be/X_fAaTx0qXo
>DoD video: caring for the pupper warriors 10/20/17
youtu.be/tewZVVhw7FE
>Leftists are retards (but we knew this already) 10/20/17
youtu.be/Ctz_dHfYfb8
>Eric+Lara+Luke Trump on F&F 10/20/17
youtu.be/bEVAR_GmkVA

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/356509-washington-post-editorial-board-kelly-owes-dem-rep-an-apology
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Denciie5oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Benis

ty for baking.
maga

fpbp

spsbp

FUCK NEW ZEALAND AND FUCK HOBBITS

BENIS

>trying to sneak around in a construction yard
Dumb spics.

g'night /ptg/
you kouhai should be getting your rest too

Can we seriously work on getting rid of all the shill threads? Use this image if you see one. MAGA

Is Shrek degenerate?

Why is no one talking about trumps fuckup in Niger and Chad? Is the death of 4 american soldiers who werent at war of concern to you fucking idiots?

Continuing those wonderful hours, unless its time for getting unwanted attention.

>conservative intellectuals

Cuddles, an NZ chankaro, is proven to BAIT so weakly yet again!

Nite dude. Sleep well.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/356509-washington-post-editorial-board-kelly-owes-dem-rep-an-apology

"Washington Post editorial board: Kelly owes Dem rep an apology"

They're really going down this road?

bait

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

Because the investigation is ongoing. Nobody knows the details yet, we'll find out probably around Thursday or Friday.

You have all the facts?

I'm not saying I'm Mel Gibson but the Jews did have a huge role in the rise of communism in Europe.

they are literal garbage

Sleep is gay. Also I have stuff to do before I sleep so I'm procrastinating with MDE videos.

I'm considering it. You have a good night!

Because hypocrisy.

I want to put my benis in Lauren Southern's bagina.

it's a nice country

Gay

>ywn shitpost as well as alex jones

TRUMP 2020

Ameringgers are not white.

Fuck off Arizona fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Denciie5oA

What does /ptg/ think about this movie? Fuck pedowood and all but I find it hilarious how this nigga literally ALLAH ACKBAR on the silver screen. (1:30)
>pic related

it's good reminding normies of radical islam

great pic

fucking mad man said he was going to send them back and he did!!

>ITS THE 21ST CENTURY NOT THE 19TH CENTURY

What did obongo mean by this

i did timestamp nigger

CURRENT CENTURY

If you've been following Sahel Affairs since the 2012 Azawad Islamist Takeover, you'd know that Chad is America's biggest ally in the region in regards to combatting terrorism. Trump alienating them with the travel ban created a vacuum allowing AQIM and ISIS affiliates to thrive and re-allocate

CHERRY PICK!

4 years in and not even a acknowledgement of their mistake......not even an acknowledgement

the founder was literally run off, everything they believe in....the opposite happened...every single battle lost, their entire site is full of blacked posting hate filled nonsense...still nothing, warped beyond comprehension and yet can't ban a spammer

what we turned your site into is laughable you're a joke but cant ban a spammer...we killed you

He's insinuating that Trump's policies and ideas are outdated in this era.

wait did obongo give a speech recently?

>trumps fuckups in nigger

That seems a bit racist user.

So deflection? ok.

Makes me nervous they're putting this out in January. That's when they dump all the shit.

Why arnt you Trump dipshits not talkiing about what happened in Niger like when you where yapping about Benghazi?

The story that is emerging in Niger is so much worse than anything that happened in Benghazi. Here's what we know so far. These soldiers went to a meeting in an area near the border with Mali a well known hot spot for ISIS. Our soldiers were not backed up by US Military air support- backed up by the French, who were not authorized to intervene or even fire. Our soldiers did not have armored vehicles. They traveled in pickup trucks.

Our soldiers were given faulty intel that said, "it was unlikely that they would meet any hostile forces." Of course, they walked into an ISIS ambush. It was chaotic and they took three lives. It took the French 30 minutes to arrive. When they did they were not authorized to help. So, a dozen of our Green Berets fought a battle with more than 50 Isis fighters, without help, for 30 minutes.

Finally, a rescue helicopter arrived, but it was not a US military helicopter. No, we outsourced that job to “private contractors.” So, these contractors landed and loaded the remaining troops, the injured and the dead.

Here's where this gets really bad...

Because they were not military, they never did a head count. That is how Sgt. La David Johnson was left behind. That's right...they left him behind.

>(((Intellectuals)))
K.

He looked at a calendar recently

>OOK OOK OOK *angry chimp screeching* KANGZ N SHIET

It is. I sent you a mail.

*Someone read a calendar to him recently

>worse than anything that happened in Benghazi.
Not even close there bud.

>deflection
No? The travel ban resulted in 4 Americans who werent at war dying. G

If America survives a nuclear war with North Korea, we will be emboldened enough to conquer the world.

PAX AMERICANA

It amazes me people take the time to write these out

I want to take every single one of these smug faggot "cartoonists" and press their faces on a grill

Shit happens. Clinton lost people in Somalia. They made a movie about it called Black Hawk Down.

Build that FUCKING wall

Is that so? How?

It's all copypasta worked up by focus groups.

post the picture of the US ambassador

and then ask him to repeat that statement

>free smells

Every time

again.

>mean
He doesn't know the meaning of the word

Because trump didn't come out and say they died because someone posted a video on YouTube

>Nuclear war
There will never be a nuclear war.

Yea I guess, I didn't watch it, him and GWB gave anti-trump speeches a few days ago

are anime posters lady boys?

As I said, alienating Chad resulted in Chad's withdraw of troops, creating a vacuum allowing for islamists to re-allocate troops, and establish an emphasis on particular areas.

Chad is the biggest fighter of islamists in the region, before france and america.

Or tell me how there was any acts of negligence on Trump's part. For all we know Trump tried to help them. We know obama didn't give a shit.

According to the Pentagon, his locator beacon was activated on battlefield, which indicates that he was alive when they left him there. They recovered his body 48 hours later but are refusing to say where.

According to his widow, she could not have an open casket. This means that he was mutilated after being left behind on the battlefield. This is what led to the nonsense we're obsessing over. This is the real story. As usual, we're allowing it to be about Trump's distraction, but this is Benghazi on steroids. The Trump Pentagon gave these men bad intel, no support, outsourced rescue people and then tried for more than a week to pretend it never happened. In that time, Trump spoke on many occasions and never mentioned it. He tweeted attacks on many but never mentioned this. Only after pressure from the media did he acknowledge these men and their service.

My uncle was a Green Beret and my father was in the Army , how can you support someone who draft dodged and now wants to pull our veterans out of retirement out of their own free will?

The issue isn't whether or not America could survive, but how much anime infrastructure will be damaged. We can ill-afford harm to befall the Nips before they release r3 of Code Geass.

>mfw reading all the comments that say shit like "US are the REAL terrorists n sheit"

Did Chad withdraw troops? Or it could be we beat them out of Iraq and other ME parts and are moving to Africa.

Trump has the smuggest mug possible

It seems so.

Apparently just being a leftist nigress outweighs 40 years of military service without any stain on his record.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

OKIE DOKE

CURRENT

YEAR

@146087546
K

>that fucking headline

I T S A L R E A D Y W O R K I N G

>muh Trumps Benghazi!!!

these fucking shills really think its even remotely comparable?

Yes, Chad withdrew troops.

I have absolutely no idea.

What great walls were build in the 19th century?
20th you had some like in Berlin and Bellfast.
And in antiquity you had loads and loads of walls everywhere like city walls and castle walls.
In fact I think the 19th century is the one period in history when people did not build walls.

This is not Benghazi on steroids. This isn't even Battle of Mogadishu tier.

>My uncle was a Green Beret and my father was in the Army

Seal Team Six here, my covert sources (experts in gorilla warfare), have informed me that you're lying.

>The Trump Pentagon gave these men bad intel, no support, outsourced rescue people and then tried for more than a week to pretend it never happened. In that time,
Is any of this substantiated?

they have absolutely nothing left.