Let's have a plebbit /r/politics thread

Anyone?
When did you get banned from there? What post got you banned?
Let's look at the age of the moderator accounts.

>/u/samplebitch
>account age: 8 years
>has a unique interest in TempleOS

>/u/pimanac
>account age: 4 years
>interests: data/programming

>/u/english06
>account age: 7 years
>interests soylent, sports, politics
>/u/Qu1nlan
>account age: 5 years
>moderator of TwoXChromosomes as well
>/u/hansjens47
>Moderator of /r/ModerationTheory as well

>/u/JoyousCacophony
>Moderator of /r/pics as well

>/u/MeghanAM
>also moderator of /r/TwoXChromosomes /r/Futurology
>/u/Jakeable
>account age: 4 years
>Moderator of /r/AskReddit as well

>/u/exoendo
>account age: 8 years
>Moderator of /u/Futurology as well
>/u/GreyPo
>Moderator or /r/Android and /r/tumblr as well
What are these peoples motives why are they moderating so many of the high traffic subreddits?

Other urls found in this thread:

snoopsnoo.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

snoopsnoo.com
enjoy

>/u/DominosOnPizza

kill yourself redditor

im getting to it gimme a minute or two

>What are these peoples motives?

$$$

I have a feeling after Bernie dropped out the DNC sent truck loads of money to their homes

because one day it was the Bernie bro HQ and the next day it was Clinton HQ

The connection between Reddit brand of libshitism and possitive visions about the future is truly interesting. Two are mods from /r/futurology, three of them have interests in software (how can anyone be so invested in Android that decide to become a mod in a subreddit of Android is beyond me) and one of them is even interested in fucking Soylent. So the profiles of half of them show explicit interest in that kind of tech. This can't be coincidence. I think technology serves as a justification of their idea of progress, I guess. It's not something very interesting of an idea, tho, but isn't like these people aren't obscenelly shallow.

good post. would shack up w again. nu-reddit is a rabbit hole of libtards that never ends. quite the daunting task to unveil their motives. Shallow and retarded does make sense though. Their depression when/if it doesnt all pan out should be hilariously suicidal.

30% of the people that post in the r/politics comment section have accounts less than a year old. Sometimes just a few days old. Definitely some shills, but a lot of them are just trolls. they are very consistent across every top post, so i wonder...

Go onto the current top r/politics post at any time, and check the account age of the top posters. You'll be suprised how often it's some 1 week old account with nothing but anti trump posts.

>redditors openly discussing reddit
It's time to pull the plug on Sup Forums.

I was on the chans when you were a thought in your daddys dick

what's the first rule of this site?

>There are now Redditor threads about Reddit for redditors on Sup Forums

Is this the point where we bury the place and put a tombstone on it?

I've been here all summer, newshit.

i already called the host and google. reported them for hate speech and naziing. Shoah incoming.

this board really is reddit
holy shit

REDDIT
SPACING

Literally. Reddit.

i dont know man

are you sure?

I think you're just being a paranoid cismale

>REDDIT
>SPACING

That happened in 2009 and 2014 already. If you are lurking now, you don't mind reddit because you've been on it for three years.

you're fucking proving their memes posting hillary shit you know

Reminder just how corrupt DC is.

Reddit is the most ignorant echo chamber of idiots on the internet

Got banned from /r/the_donald for starting a sentence with "You guys haven't realized it yet?" they just assumed I was an outsider flaming people there.

>using reddit
Fuck off back to your shit-tier normie site, faggot.

Nigga the image refutes itself. They are going to ban you for posting a counter argument, so they're the baby in the picture. And it got 25k upvotes just incase you wondered if your average redditor is as bad as gaffers.

Also, Hillary was the only alternative to Trump in the election, so you can compare them whenever the fuck you want with no problem since it's one or the other.

I just found out that reddit antenna monkey has a name.

Are you fucking shitting me, OP?

What the fuck happened to this place, holy fucking shit.

Shadow banned

I want r/t_d off my board