EUROPE AWAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

Europeans must unite to push back the 3rd world hoards! European Nationalist Unite!!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/200942475
hooktube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Unavailable in you country.

HA ! They even do it for that kind of content ?

Sorry user. Anyone have another link?

>Europeans must unite to push back the 3rd world hoards!
No thanks.

vimeo.com/200942475

Here's another video

I dont give a shit about europe. We have been defending them from islam for centuries and only got stabbed in the back in return. They took their own islam-flavored suicide pill anyway, why struggle to save someone who is too scared and comfortable to defend himself from a literal invasion?

Just fuck off westcucks, and larp about muh based empires while abdullah breeds you out of your countries.

Switzerland also? I thought it was only Germany, France and Sweden who were China-tier in Europe sencure

Why save when you can reconquista? Isn't it tiresome being so landlocked all the time?

Fuck off back to your cuckshed little Sven.

>not preparing to take advantage of the immense chaos that will happen over the next generation or two

BLOCKED.COM

Remove Bosnia and Kosovo.

Kosovo and Eastern Bosnia to Serbia.
Western Bosnia to Croatia.
Northern Italy and Bavaria to Austria.
Rest of Germany split between France, Demnark and Poland.
Benelux non-countries annexed by France or Denmark.

This.
Meanwhile we have all the time to prepare to invade the west and take the remaining good looking not AIDS infested minority of their women.

The Intermarium group should prepare to adopt some American constitutional values... Especially the 2nd admandment.

We don't give a fuck about you either, some of you ex commie shithole dwellers are a bit too arrogant around here, you need to settle down

Czechia also blocked everything hitler related

Remove kebab

Remove Austria and Italy.
Austria is split between Albania and Bosnia.
Italy is annexed by Albania.
Serbia is annexed by Kosovo.
Germany splits France with Ireland.
Finland annexes Sweden Norway and Denmark.
There we go. All world problems solved.

Muslims will be removed

This is the exact mindset I'm speaking about. Even when the truck of peace visits you every half year, youre submitting to to foreign invaders and your national symbol must be protected by bulletproof plexiglass in the middle of your capital like its a warzone the only thing you can do is to larp and act smug like you got it all figured out out.

Shit. I really liked Germany and France and Britain and Sweden and Austria

I'm not acting smug at all, you are (>we saged you, >we won't do it again). I'm just saying all you idiots are being arrogant as fuck but in the end you are still living in fucking Hungary. I know France is going in the shitter but that doesn't make your country any less of a shithole, so humble down a bit

so....what is it exactly u dont like about military training and learning how to defend your town or village from foreign invaders?

Why do the Jews not want me to watch this?

>learning how to defend your town or village

Because you live in dystopian shithole and there is a rule in dystopian shithole to not talk about your dictator being actually buttnaked.

Yeah I know, we are such a horrible shithole, no gay rights, no kangz, no arabs, no vibrant diversity, its intolerable.

without the nazis and jews part this could have redpilled thousands of europeans.
dont you understand the huge taboo it is and how detrimental it is for our cause? we all admire the nazis for their achievements and determination but they are not good for propaganda.

>kosovo = albania
>kosovo had military training and bunkers

Hmmmmmm
>fighting against a country 7x your poopulation

The only people who can watch this video are non European's
Try using a vpn of india

I would rather live in hungary than france

We are, sonny, we are. Austria made its first step. Germany will follow as soon as i join politics and the AFD has better structures. Luckily i have a migrational background so ((they)) cant call me nazi for being a german nationalist

Try lookong at hitlers warning. Not available in germany

Hooktube you fools.

Neat, but how will Eastern Europe handle the French-atomic bombs?

Why do burgers always feel entitled to interfere in our internal affairs?

I though Drumpfkins were isolationists?

I was in tirana once, it was awful
albania is possibly the filthiest place in the eastern bloc

Everyone is looking for an excuse to bomb that excuse for a world power. Germany found one twice.

but what you people donĀ“t get is, that a country is not just a meme or what you see in the news. Both Hungary and France are fantastic, ancient, culturally rich places. France is obviously sick with a bad case of enrichment right now but the infected areas are mostly limited to the citys, especially Paris. Countryside France is still among the most beautiful things on this planet with hard working, decent people creating food and industrial products you all use and appreciate without even knowing where they are from. You people are too quick with your judgement. To write off the homelands of the West including France, Italy, Germany exemplifies the immaturity of this (our?) cultural movement. Travel there yourself, see for yourself.

just change the country to like bosnia or some shit

I can see it with no problem.

Come join us brother, Turan awaits us!

This.

I hate every single person that talks about "defending muh europe/wh*te race"

Newsflash, geniuses -- this so-called white race backstabbed eastern europeans countless times.
Westcucks are at (cultural) war with African invaders, this fact is undeniable. However, they should not treat us as their allies for we are tired of being exploited by them.

Battle of Vienna was a huge fucking mistake.
I regret the fact that we sided with the West instead of Ottomans.
After the fall of Poland, Turks - our sworn enemies - treated us with more respect than our white "brothers" from Prussia or Russia.

If I could only change the past..

Just replace you with hook

>Benelux non-countries annexed by France or Denmark.
Why not have the non-countries annexed by us? We've been independent for 400+ years, have our own language, culture, history, identity and had a bigger empire than you, so calling us a non-country would be retarded.