DUDE SUPERHUMAN NEETS LMAO

DUDE SUPERHUMAN NEETS LMAO

I actually had some hopes at the beginning of the anime, but they made them such mary stu/sue characters that it gets straight up annoying

Anime is full of gary stus/mary sues

expect one or more everytime you watch an anime

once some one figures out that by putting a wall between the two puts them into a total comatose state they'll be fucked.

Me too, OP. This anime was shit.

Yeah but all the girls are cute

Not a single girl was cute, I can't even remember anyone besides imouto and dog.

I dropped this garbage early when the guy could undo magical brainwashing by saying empty platitudes he picked up from dating sims. Also when I was supposed to believe that some aspie who spends his life playing video games locked in his home was supposed to be capable of being an inspiring military leader.

It was just so embarrassing to watch that it made me question for a bit if pandering to the kind on subhuman that genuinly enjoys masturbatory trash like this really is harmless. It was the first time that I though an anime series made an entire medium and its enthusiasts look bad.

>people suddenly hating on Sora and Shiro
The edgyness is real.

It's the best isekai story ever told.

Still pretty bad though.

People have been hating on Sora and Shiro ever since it came out. How new are you?

Fuck off to Sup Forums

Wasn't Sora cheated during his game with Chlammy?

Their neets who play MMORPG's 24/7 but somehow can read body language like an expert. I get that it helps when you're gambling/playing but how the fuck did you pick up those skills if you're a neet doing nothing but playing video games

I dropped that shit on episode 2 when it happened

The entire appeal of the show is steph bullying.

*ever since the anime came out.
ftfy

i dropped this shit after 5 episodes god damn it was so cliche and full of garbage how do people even like this shit show

I like the colours

I guess it's an ok show if you turn your brain off while watching.

>you will never bully steph
>you will never fuck tet
>you will never touch fluffy tail
>you will never teach jibril the pleasure of being cummed inside
>you will never clam clammy's clam

Why live?

>hating fun: the show

Your loss

I'm a faggot who usually likes saturated palettes, but this one made my eyes bleed.

Mondaiji was better.

The only thing I liked about this show was the autistic visuals and character designs

This.
I came for good loli service, I got them toned down to family friendly level and instead focus more on Jibril and Steph service.
Such a shit adaptation, but that's how everything is nowadays.

>Im a LNfag i swear Im not a newfag

ARE YOU REALLY TREATING PLOT OF THIS ECCHI-COMEDY SERIOUS?
ARE YOU RETARDED?

It was created by a Brazilian that moved to Japan, so no wonder it's shit.

Even Sword Art Online was better.

>comedy
I was laughing at the majority who praised this shit. That's about it.

Well shit I don't find Family guy funny, I guess it's not a comedy

Family Guy was never funny to begin with.

>it's fun
>just turn off your brain
>other shows have gary/mary sues
>girls are cute

This is how you know it sucks ass when these are the defense of the shitty fanbase

The show as a whole is crap, but it had some fun scenes/characters with some great visuals. I would NEVER watch it again but I don't regret watching it.

You can have fun with something and admit that it's bad.

OH MY GOD
ANIME DOESN'T HAVE A SERIOUS PLOT
WHY IS CROMARTIE A SHIT?

Something is fun = it's not bad.

And you are living with it being called a comedy? How do you do it? Doesn't it eats you alive?

>CROMARTIE

That show is actually funny with all the characters being amusing, this shitfest is boring as fuck and tries to shove in your face how much of a sue the 2 characters are

It can't be helped.

Stop being a homosexual then.

>Something is fun = it's not bad.
I am talking objectively as an overall show. It's terribly contrived, the writing gets very lazy, it tries to have it's cake and eat it too, and ultimately it's narrative execution is just plain sloppy.

You can like things and they do not have to be objectively good. You can enjoy things and admit that as film/stories/anime they are bad.

Its a comedy fuckface

It's a fucking comedy, there is no stakes. Do you fucking expect Kaiji-tier duels?
There is no objectivity. It's always opinions. If you enjoy something then you consider it not bad. Deal with it and stop being delusional.

>There is no objectivity
Except there is when discussing the merits and quality of a written piece. From the perspective of telling a story or how it's written/executed NGNL is fucking trash, it has some fun and pluck but it's buried under a lot of crap. I enjoyed the show, that is subjective, but the shows merits when viewed in a lens critical of things such as story/pacing/structure/execution/etc it just doesn't hold up.

You can like bad things, one of my favorite movies is The Happening because I find it fucking hilarious. That was not it set out to do and it's don't because of how much it fails at what it set out to do. Subjectively I love it, objectively it's one of the absolute worst films I've ever seen.

Why the fuck you apply these to fucking ecchi-comedy? You could do same with Nichibros or other comedy and it will be terrible from perspective of telling a story/pacing/etc

If being hillarious is positive trait for you than you don't consider it bad.
>I must shit on it somehow because they will think I like it too much
This is this fucking retarded mentality of being afraid of your honest opinions. Why do you care so much about anonymous manchildren?

Being classified as a comedy means just attempting to do funny things, not actually doing funny things successfully.

>Why the fuck you apply these to fucking ecchi-comedy? You could do same with Nichibros or other comedy and it will be terrible from perspective of telling a story/pacing/etc
Except NGNL attempted to have a narrative you troglodyte. The series also attempts to be a drama and that is where it fails the most since the main characters are literally perfect at everything they do and absolute bullshit always saves the day.

NGNL is not in the same vein as Cromartie or Nichibros because those two are focused on being just a comedy which is why there is no overarching plot and is skit based. NGNL's priority is telling a story that wants to blend humor, ecchi, drama and even more and that's it's problem because it's a jack of all trades and master of none.

Great. So what was so bad about it that you laughed at their opinions? What kinds of opinions were they?

but Alice in wonderland is the best isekai

it's an imouto story
fuck you I liked it

I fucking miss Steph bullying holy shit

>NBR
It's garbage

>they made them such mary stu/sue characters
That's the point you retard, they literally spelled it out for you in the first episode how fucking sue they both are. The shows about showing how smart they are.

>NBR

>Except NGNL attempted to have a narrative you troglodyte.
So fucking what? It was still wacky and light hearted for most of time.
>The series also attempts to be a drama and that is where it fails the most since the main characters are literally perfect at everything they do and absolute bullshit always saves the day.
They weren't perfect. Steph was just dumb cow and loser. Sora and Shiro need each other otherwise they get panic attacks. Yes, they are invincible together and that won't change. The entertainment of watching NGNL comes from how ridiculous their games are not about stakes, it's not a Kaiji. If you can't deal it than series it's not for you, just like I can't stomach homoshit so I don't watch yaoi. But I guess you will love it.

Not Blood Related. It's mentioned in series.

Not
Blood
Related

isnt that what you wanted , Sup Forums?

main characters that get shit done?
all that whining about how you could have done better in x's position?

thats right , if you truly would have been able to do that, you are pretty much the ngnl MC duo

Forgot to add: their games are and how crazy are their ways to win them.

>Not Blood Related
okay
well imouto is imouto

It's a fucking anime that fails at its comedy and constantly reminding you how much of a sue the 2 characters are

>So fucking what? It was still wacky and light hearted for most of time.
Except when it tried to have tension and "DEEP DRAMA" which happened in several episodes. I would argue more of the show tries to be a fantasy narrative that leans towards drama and tension rather than a comedy.
>They weren't perfect. Steph was just dumb cow
I never mentioned fan service the character
>Sora and Shiro need each other otherwise they get panic attacks.
Yeah except the times where that didn't happen, aka when they went full drama like when Shiro disappeared. (That's the show trying to do drama badly in case you couldn't tell)
>Yes, they are invincible together and that won't change. The entertainment of watching NGNL comes from how ridiculous their games are not about stakes, it's not a Kaiji.
Except every fucking game they try to frame it like the stakes gave never been higher and that there is """tension""".
>just like I can't stomach homoshit so I don't watch yaoi. But I guess you will love it.
But you are the one here who clearly loves dick, friend.

>It was still wacky and light hearted for most of time.

Yes in a humourless boring way.

The games were fucking shit and even had the 2 characters cheat in one of them.

If you want a good comedy series don't try to have a overarching plot

>anime that fails at its comedy
Or maybe you are just bitter faggot
>constantly reminding you how much of a sue the 2 characters are
Maybe you are retarded. I understanded that they are invicible together since the beginning.

>Except when it tried to have tension and "DEEP DRAMA" which happened in several episodes
Deep like your mother's ass.
>Yeah except the times where that didn't happen, aka when they went full drama like when Shiro disappeared. (That's the show trying to do drama badly in case you couldn't tell)
>Yes, they are invincible together and that won't change. The entertainment of watching NGNL comes from how ridiculous their games are not about stakes, it's not a Kaiji.
>Except every fucking game they try to frame it like the stakes gave never been higher and that there is """tension""".
Jesus Christ, did you really treat it all seriously? What a fucking retard.
>But you are the one here who clearly loves dick, friend.
Everyone here loves the dick. I prefer it in 2D pussy.
>Yes in a humourless boring way.
Or maybe just not for you? Look how popular GuP is, I don't like it. /ak/ finds it exciting, it bored be into sleeping.
>The games were fucking shit and even had the 2 characters cheat in one of them.
Games were fucking great with Shiritori being most awesome and peak of the show.
>If you want a good comedy series don't try to have a overarching plot
So Gintama is bad?

>Deep like your mother's ass.
My mother's ass is much deeper than this show, you charlatan.
>Jesus Christ, did you really treat it all seriously? What a fucking retard.
I didn't, the problem is the show sure as fuck tried to.

Expect nothing else from something written by a BR monkey

>I didn't, the problem is the show sure as fuck tried to.
I didn't see it.

>It's a fucking comedy
>LOL WE STOLE STEPH'S PANTIES AGAIN!
I bet you find toilet humour funny.

Then that's on you, it literally had full episodes without any light hearted moments or attempts at humor such as the Shiro disappearing thing. Often when tension rose it was played extremely straight and contrasted the tone heavily, which wouldn't be too bad if not for the tension being ham-handed bullshit since the way every single scenario is resolved is through unsatisfying asspulls.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying the series but objectively it fails at having an overarching plot which it itself takes quite seriously. You cannot brush it aside because there are other goofy elements, they failed so hard at taking a story you yourself are brushing it aside as being unimportant when it was literally the crux of the whole show.

>It's a fucking psychological drama!
>Oh, Shinji is crying again about him sucking
I bet you find someone dying and someone else crying to be the epitome of Drama

>There is nothing wrong with enjoying the series but objectively it fails at having an overarching plot which it itself takes quite seriously. You cannot brush it aside because there are other goofy elements, they failed so hard at taking a story you yourself are brushing it aside as being unimportant when it was literally the crux of the whole show.
Nah