Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Rogge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>she looks and lives and thinks like an Aryan
>Jewish
pick only one.

>sucking down brown cock and being an inbred

she doesn't do either of those

I cant confirm whether or not she sucks brown cock but all Jews are inbred, user..

BUMP so other Jews can see its easy to stop being kikes by acting, living, and thinking like Aryans

all the more they have in common with nordics I guess

Still cant believe Jennifer Connelly is a jew. She has the perfect face.

It's possible I suppose.

If that's supposed to be what an aryan looks like then I don't think anyone wants to be an aryan

Lol she's soo bleached, unless she got a nose job, ur basically kidding urself calling her jewish

The 1/4 jew in there doesn't make sense, considering that based off the Nuremberg laws 1/4 jews were already considered to be non-jews and were legally allowed to marry germans. Seems like an infograph that only a very naive person would fall for.

>The 1/4 jew in there doesn't make sense
Why does pointing out they were 1/2 Jews, 1/4 Jews and etc serving under Hitler make no sense?

1/2 jews would make sense because 1/2 jews were legally not considered German. 1/4 jews would not because they were considered German.

What is the coalburner name for Jews girls who bang goyim?

meme illustrates there were 1/2 Jews, 1/4 Jews and even a couple with only one Jewish grandparent who served under Hitler. Are you saying the 1/4 Jew is wrong and he wasnt a Jew or what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernhard_Rogge

>all exclusive aryan features
>bleached hair
>grey eyes

I'm saying that a 1/4 jew is out of place because 1/4 jews were considered German and therefore wouldn't count as a mischling or a jew. That's it really.

ah ok thanks for the intel

>no degeneracy at all
>posing in front of moët photo wall with boobs out like every basic bitch looking for attention.

>Jew
what %

She takes it in the fart box too pretty good person desu.