Has Sup Forums reached the point we've lost our minds? Just mindless chaos?

I'm down either way, seems to me the only option we have these days is to make the world burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=Alh6iIvVN9o&index=30&list=RDvc6vs-l5dkc

Go apeshit like so.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689
youtube.com/watch?v=EJaXP49YQ5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh chaos!
nah. youre just a low T cuckold who cant think of solutions for his problems so you're embracing the forced chaos meme like some /x/ fagget LARPing as a wizard.

Work out.
Eat well.
Develop new skills.
Save money.
Represent your race.

Nobody actually does that you stupid nigger. There's a whole lot of wishful thinking about self-improvement, white ethnostate compounds, and what to do when It Happens (plot twist: it won't happen), but at the end of the day it's always a fat retard who turns off their computer and walks away bitter at their own self failings.

It's all the same- slide threads whenever something vaguely important comes up, Stormfags and JIDF trading shots like the Somme, and the cyclic X country is not white/shitty/degenerate banter threads.

Sup Forums peaked in late 2016. Since then it's been infiltrated totally and completely. It's degenerated into a worthless shitstorm of a board that honestly needs to be shoah'd and restarted considering how rotten it's become.

You're just lucky I don't fuckin' deflate your eyes with my needle and then pour acid up your fuckin' sinuses you little faggot piece of shit. Shut the fuck up.

>but at the end of the day it's always a fat retard who turns off their computer and walks away bitter at their own self failings.
Your individual success is not reliant upon the success of your peers. But your individual success has the potential to improve and motivate your peers to increase their own success.

What value did that post contribute to the thread? There's only two ways of looking at it:

> If you're seriously reacting like that, you're retarded. There's no easier way to put it.

> If you're trolling, you went way too hard and fast, exposing yourself.

That is correct. However, it is a rather distressingly common trend that Sup Forums's users are content to simply tear their movement apart by fighting over the definitions of what's white, what's degeneracy, and other buzzwords, instead of actually going out and -doing shit-.

>distressingly common trend that Sup Forums's users are content to simply tear their movement apart by fighting over the definitions of what's white, what's degeneracy, and other buzzwords, instead of actually going out and -doing shit-.
Skepticism over faith. That's what you get. It's comfy to throw fits over semantics but it takes balls to risk error and act to change shit.

>Implying that hasn't been the entire premise of this board from the start

Whoops - you added a link to Fall Out Boy there. That was a mistake, right?

Exactly. How can this trend be reversed? It would be a great boon to Sup Forums to see the X hate threads replaced by action-taking ones, but I fear that that would be impossible to enact.

It's already rage-inducing to see a tidal wave of retards reply to a blatant slide thread (e.g. someone picking a Democrat flag and typing "WHY CAN'T EVIL RACISTS GET TOGETHER" as their entire description), thus bumping it up and drowning out others.

Where's that image from?

Preach more faggot

Are we supposed to "make the world burn" to Fall Out Boy?

Is that as edgy and hardcore as you can come up with?

It takes a counter-intuitive leap of understanding. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689

The world is fucked. Even suggesting to do these things and perpetuate the failing system is SHILL ADVICE.

pol needs to recognise SHILL ADVICE. You can tell because there should be
>pay tax shekels
also.

The world has failed in 2008 and we are in the decline now. Just don't listen to pop music while it happens

youtube.com/watch?v=EJaXP49YQ5s

Remember to sage these “Sup Forums“ threads. Just filter that shit. It’s all shills

Holy shit that was fucking amazing.

The US is random as fuck. Just as I think all is lost and the US has no genuine talent or culture, I see this going down in Tenessee and all is redeemed

A big fuck you to Nashville.

The goddessly voice that tickles my heart.

Yeah - ok.
I mean the talent coming out of Nashville is swamped by the "talent" coming out of LA

It's wonderfully soothing...

The composer is a hue - Villa-Lobos. Underrated in a century of decay.

oh I see. Still, Nashvilles good for American music

Less degeneracy, certainly, but let's face it... still a fucked up. I prefer it as well.

still fucked up*

It’s the conclusion we are coming to...

Nothing helps but bush it more to the left that is why some of us went full crypto and shill Jewish shitskin and sodomite propaganda

Make if fucking burn

Only from the ashes will the white race rise and rule for the next 100 years