They aren't even hiding it anymore. Star Wars doesn't want white people

They aren't even hiding it anymore. Star Wars doesn't want white people.

Disney*

(((Disney)))

Who cares? Star Wars died when Lucas sold it. They can't take away or niggerwash the memories.

Black on black violence, coming soon to you on the big screen

This shit getting so god damn corny.

I hate that fucking tone. Straight out of Pravda.

like Marvel they are just hurting their own Business. Whites are the biggest market, and Young White males the biggest demographic interested in sci fi, alienating them is the most retarded Thing ive seen a Business do in a Long time.
They just dont feel the pinch richt now because Star Wars has the biggest cult Status there can be

Every director and producer is jew. Wheres the diversity?

whites will still be the bad guys

They lose sleep over this.

What the lads want, the normal lads, not the twink geek freaks, is 40k grimdark with cathedrals in space, battle brothers and mountains of dead xenos, but such a film could never be made today.
There's so much from previous years in the genre of sci fi that is getting fucked over by cucks, feminists and tards of color. Fucking mouth breathing, figurine buying, special edition ordering idiots. The types that shriek and cheer when the fan service At-At's stomp onto screen in vapid, sterile shit like Rogue 1.

Fucking kikes ruin everything

I guarantee nobodys arguing shit about this

Geekdom fans today are like the fatties in Wall-E, or the populace from idiocracy. Suffer not the modern geek to live.

I'd like to start deporting people who use "folk" like this. It's just so insufferably smug and gay.

They want jeerrrbbs. Thats the POC hollywood thing in a nutshell. They got conned into going to drama school ans they graduate to play wise old black women, asian sluts, or terrorists.

Children who are legally adults...

>implying movies representing current demographics means no white people
56% white nigger

>tfw Lotr is going to be remade with black actors in it

There are now as many bad Star Wars films as there are good ones, when will people stop giving a fuck about this shit franchise?

I would gloat as a Star Trek fan
But yeah
Fuck

So when do they start complaining about the lack of tranny representation?

Nobody cares. At this point Twitter has no actual userbase anymore. It's mostly leftist virtue signaling, then us, then the few Normies that are left. All anyone stays on Twitter for is news info. It's not even profitable stock.

I was watching the Inhumans on ABC episode 5. And the black guy meets up with his inhuman friends and they have a blonde girl with them. And out of nowhere without saying anything else to her, they had him say something like, who is this lovely woman and stepped closer to her. And that was their interaction.
Disney is pushing it hard.

If you're white, and you saw this or paid any money to see it -- you're a piece of shit and you should kill yourself.

Is Ms Chink going to get blacked now too?

Honestly it sucks. But you sound like the feminists harping onnabout videogames.

Either watch it and shut up or make your own.
It is detrimental to the cause when you stoop to their level and give them justifications

but that's what nigger do

>we have no idea what role to place her in but we will shoe horn a black woman into this cuz diversity

>More representative characters

This is such a non-argument, 'representative' of what?

Of the people who created and predominantly view/consume Star Wars? That'd be white males.

Of the world? Well then you'll need 7% white, 7% black, two thirds Asian, etc. Good luck with that.

At least they'll never taint the originals, at least not anymore than George already has.

somebody stop this madness

gonna do wonders with the chinese market

i haven't watched the disney star wars in cinema, nor do i plan to. i just pirate it, watch once, delete.

i don't even seed the fuckin things that's how much i give a shit about dumbcunt movies the last 7 years.

>lotr gets remade
>ads show on tv
>all nig nogs
>no one goes to watch it

i wish they fuckin would

>Either watch it and shut up or make your own
hey faggot it used to be ours and now they are shitting it up

Star wars after the original series is not canon. Its a shameless cash grab. No one will remember past episode 4,5,6 because those contained actual allegories to reality with religious undertones. These new ones just pander to minority groups. Women and blacks. You can only rehash the same story so many times.

star wars is a premier jewish production, need i say more

>more relevant

TO WHAT

> WOC

HAHAHAHA

>predominantly view/consume Star Wars?

In this modern/current era the majority of the viewers will be kids, most of whom are none-white.

Wtf is WOC? Ewok? They are fucking gay tree niggers. Fuck having more Ewoks

Star Wars was great before Lucas went back and changed crap and added stupid stuff into it.
There are few scenes in movie history as inspiration as when Luke steps away from the farm and looks at the sunsets while John Williams music plays.
Over time Lucas just became obsessed with money. And he ruined something that was innocent and beautiful.
And that greed now allows other to ruin it further.

>WOC
*wog

What the fuck does WOC mean? I had finally wrapped my head around the POC thing, but they keep on coming up with new buzzwords.

hows your ST:D as a star trek fan? never got into it cause i was more of a fan of slums in space that original trilogy had, and things like firefly and farscape, even stargate series

All orcs in the new lotr game are white.

WOC are privileged. Star Wars needs more TWOC

You're right, you're 56% white(nigger)

No one gave a fuck that Lando was black. Nowdays they need to shout it to the skies. Fucking jews man

>BW
The word mulatto doesn't exist up there?

Women of Color

>White nerds like star wars
>50/50 on light vs dark side
>Disney takes over
>Crams light side full of shit skins, Dark Side looks like a Trump Rally, and its hyperpolitical
>White nerds still like star wars
>over 90% darkside now

Why do they not see that, by pushing politics on everything, they are causing people to move away from their political position? By hammering diversity down everyone's throat 24/7, people will just go republican to get away from it.

Maybe, keep in mind that Star Wars isn't just popular in the US.

Also don't tell me that the guys collecting Star Wars figures and merchandise aren't 90%+ White. Granted, I'm relying off of stereotypes to form my view, but it does seem as if they're pandering to a group with no connection to the film.

Hell, on that point, the film doesn't have any place with non-whites, except maybe the Japanese and American blacks. It can be seen as largely inspired by either the American war for independence or WW2. It has no cultural or historical connection to non-whites, and one is being forced for either marginally larger profits or pr

>Inb4 'Indians served in the British military'

Star wars is dead fuck it.

>Disney Wars
Who cares. They’re there to sell Porg merch.

Wasn't there 0 white male good guys in #7? (apart from Jewish Han Solo who gets killed)

>he still watches star wars

the new gook girl needs some bug antenna... and also her primary weapon should be chopstick style dual mini-lightsabers or something, i think that would be really funny

checked

Read checked post number, was accurate.

That's just the way it goes. If they got it the wars over. Dont be a Hillary voter and try and keep fighting.

Yes they're doing it for the wrong reasons but this ain't a physical war. The best way to win is swallow your pride and take the high road. Dont show hypocrisy and start screeching like how we point out they do about racial diversity in movies.

Just say fair enough and in doing so you demonstrate your strength and add value to the cause you represent. Fight on other fronts where applicable and where you are not simply mirroring their arguments and your actions in this cause will be a point to you in later ones and help in the long run.

This makes me sick

>i know what we can do! Nothing like the rest!
>lets have them blow up another death star!

Nice digits

On the one hand I like bitching about rey and eating themselves alive. On the other hand these lazy fucks wouldn't be happy until they were depicted as 80% of the cast. Also sorry but I can't take a black heroine seriously unless it's a whitewashed storm type. Fucking afro bitch and you expect me to give her the same gravitas as a black hero or an asian heroine or a hispanic heroine? Yeah nah. It's not racism because I'm fine with a black hero. It's not sexism because I'm fine with a hispanic heroine. A black heroine though? Who the fuck wants that?

Im getting tired of the cocksuckers taking words and perverting them for me to use or deeming them haram. Trap is haram, I can't space out lines without "reddit text", I can't say folks anymore because they use it for their smug propaganda. They're like a virulent plague soiling anything they touch.

Reminder that the use of the term "People of Colour" is a misrepresentation of reality and what you see with your eyes. Black is the absence of all visible color (or rather the absorption of all visible color), while white is the presence of all visible color (or rather the reflection of all visible color). This means that when you see a person with darker skin, it means that they're stealing more visible color and are therefore actually less colorful to your eyes. On the other hand, when you see someone with lighter skin, it means they are giving away more visible color and are therefore more colorful to your eyes. The more you know.

he was right

thank you for this post

Normalfags don't give a fuck about colour theory.

I'm pretty stoked on this though

Oh god 40k. I wrote so many unsolicited scripts for a possible 40k movie when I was still at miramax. Too bad GW is so protective of their IP

>Maybe, keep in mind that Star Wars isn't just popular in the US

This emphasizes what I said further: none-white kids around the world watching it (close to most of the kids in the west are none-white too now).

>but it does seem as if they're pandering to a group with no connection to the film.

They're pandering to the new audience, see above. You're correct they have no connection to the original films in the same way that white males have no connection to these new ones.

>It has no cultural or historical connection to non-whites, and one is being forced for either marginally larger profits or pr

Correct, both. There's a political agenda behind it too. And as for Merchandise, it'll be mostly none-white parents buying it for their none-white kids, not the stereotypical white nerd.

WOC sounds like a racial slur, kek
>come ere I’ll bash your fucking WOC head in

>relevent
Exactly. They are gain relevancy by losing timelessness.

>I'm sick of seeing white people
Somebody needs to give this moron a reality check

>that pic
I'm not white and I don't even think about representation of my race in movies. Hollywood is jew owned and you can't blame whites for that anyway.

Wimpish Oriental Cock

These posts barely have any likes. These people are fringe losers, they're not actually accomplishing anything except pushing moderate whites people to the right.

And they added a Haradrim (read; nigger) for the Lord's daughter to fall in love with

>Women of color
They had to come up with a new term because sheboons aren't people

>No one will remember past episode 4,5,6
It's been close to two decades since the prequels started. Though those are remembered because of how terrible they are.

Yep. Its fucked and as time goes on and there are more and more of them in positions of authority, the world is going to be in trouble like we cannot imagine.
FFS grow up you cunting assholes!

Diversity makes stories less authentic. Most diverse characters have shit tier cringe style writing.

Pro tip if a character says "Hey i'm a metasexual" in your story about war and politics, its shit.

nu-star was/trek is for babbies; patricians watch the orville

I just wonder how much of this stuff was planned decades in advance vs. just our society going to its logical conclusions.

Audiovisual technology is still young. We'll make lots of white movies and other art in the future. But it'll be interesting to look back at the rise and fall of Hollywood when it's all over.

>ugly chink and ugly nigger
I wonder if the action figures and toys sell well. I bet they don't.

This is what's important.

The orville really is better, seth macfarlane copies the old star trek stories and tweaks them slightly. It's only slightly Jewish.

I just sent Websters Dictionary a request to have the term niggerwash put in the next printing run. you made me laugh.

Don't forget the boners and support female fans have for the Reylo and the big bad White Male.

>identity politics is ba-

This'll be how dems are going to claim how the russians got Trump in the white house.
Decades of subversion and funding every idiotic leftwing/racial cause in the USA, all to push fence sitters to the right!

>Le 56% jpg

God this reeks of multikulti goyism

that is nice i will give you that but forced diversity bullshit is so transparent and cringey and in the long run just ends up reinforcing stereotypes IE more racism

You're a huge faggot just fyi

I hope you're ready for it to tank at the box office.

Naturally. When one thinks of all the loyal Star Wars fans over the years, black women always come to mind. Remember all the black girls showing off their figurine collections and those die-hard enthusiasts camping out for premieres? 50 year old black women all over the country have bought every star wars toy since 1977 and I think it is lovely how they pass on the hobby, almost becoming a tradition in black households. Passing the mantle on to younger generations is crucial in preserving one's history and culture.

It is a modern phenomenon watching entire cinemas of black children watching Empire Strikes back today tear up just like their grandmothers did in 1980 when they hear that famous line uttered by James Earl Jones' character, Darth Vader: "I am your father." It is a cultural curiosity why this resonates so much with the black community. No one has been able to put their finger on why this is so powerful a scene.

This has always been their culture and they should be better represented and free to celebrate it. Bravo Disney.