How can we fix Russia ?

How can we fix Russia ?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://fakty.interia.pl/prasa/odkrywca/news-czarnoskorzy-zolnierze-wojska-polskiego,nId,851879
beforebc.de/all_europe/126WebPagesOnEurope.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more гacтapбaйтepи

why do you have niggers there?

we calling them "Negr" (single) and this aint mean any bad connotation, like Latinos or Indians

We are everywhere since the dawn of time, your whitewashed history brainwashed your head. Black people were always present everywhere in the world and always were the oppressed part of the society because of racists like you and your family.

DAS RITE

ayo hol up, you be sayin dat we wuz VODKANIGGERS n shiEEETT?

Nah, those are African Americans. They're the Slav's greatest friend.

how many of them are there now?

funny thing is to be Russian you just need to know russkiy language and act like Russian, no matter, which side, materic (or I guess even planet) are you from

Make dyadya Vova take more immigrants from central Asian shitholes, get Siberia colonised by chinks, get the ruble as shit as zimbabwean dollar and degenerate your youth even more. Also make Kadyrov in charge of something very important so you don't get your asses beaten by chechen niggers again.

Eugenics.

>BASED police officer is offering his clothes to freezing Afro-Russians, while receiving some bottle tokes as a sign of gratitude, circa 2002

Toвa e нeгp, not a nigger.

ты тюpк (тypк, тypoк) ? дa ?

I figured that once I read your citizen requirements. Speaking fluent russian was the first thing on it.

Then again i could likely bribe your with 20 American dollars and get in.

I always wondered why Russians liked niggers so much. Not like Americans where they want to breed with them, but like as comrades and fellow alphas, they respect them and especially their rap music.

>20
More like 500 comrade
Times have changed

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pl&tl=en&u=http://fakty.interia.pl/prasa/odkrywca/news-czarnoskorzy-zolnierze-wojska-polskiego,nId,851879

You don't know your own history.

like you got
>Speaking fluent russian
idiot

Most of the Russians respect them as strong males and vice versa. For some reason they don't really do the nigging around here, probably afraid of all the white people. Or we're getting the best ones.

Out of curiosity how do bribes work in your country? Are they subtle, outright or just expected?

wtf I love blackcs now,

We were there from the beginning just like we were in US before anyone else stood here.

Depends on the case.
High-level bribes obviously nobody knows nothing about, they're done in secrecy in so forth.
Now if you get busted with some weed on your hands, you might as well offer the cops to pay the "fine" on the spot.

as long as there isnt a gibs system set up for them you should be fine.

You need to be genocided. There is no other solution at this point, you're far too retarded to save.

There isn't.

wassup bitches

More social justice.

good to know. i plan on visiting your country in the next few years. if i enjoy it i may consider paying that 500 dollar citizenship "fee"

In ukraine i had to pay a €500 fine for weed, they were locking my nigga up.

Corruption seems to be one of the biggest problems, if you can take take that one on I think you can do quite well.

>wuz a ril Russian nig
>wrote sum mad rhymes
>fucked bitches
>drank and did drugs
First Russian rapper fo sho

Nukes

Wow. How'd ya get caught? Was there a lot of stuff? I thought hohols were more liberal in that regard.

picril - well-known black (Afro) descendant and Best(!) Russian Poet (by Ermitage Top 20 Ratings tho)

Take nigger to russia and he becomes nobleman, military engineer and general.

nigga that's a lot

I didnt get caught but my uncle was under surveillance and his stupid friend called him and said he came over to smoke some weed, as he rang the doorbell he got arrested and stripped down in front of the babushkas sitting vo dvore.

It was a karabok.

>but my uncle was under surveillance
How come?

Russians are multicultural nation and everybody knows it. Ethnic nationalism is alien to Russians, because Russians are mixed people and elites had been using ethnic slavs to assimilate other tribes for hundreds of years so today Russians are just mongrels that are ready to accept anyone who fits the profile (speaks fluent Russian, drinks vodka, ????, is degenerate like them)

200 EUR would be enough for those faggot cops, my man.

killed in a shootout

>I can't explain historical facts that don't fit into my narrative, the opposing side must be retarded and not me.

Back to your basement sperg.

Dayum, in Russia you could unironically get away with it (less than 5g of cannabis) with like official (not bribe) ~$100 fine for administrative offences.

Oh yes, forgot the best part, thank you.

fun fact: after the 1980's olympics russia was flooded with mixed race babies despite the authorities trying to physically restrain Moscow whores

lmao baka he was stoopid mane losing his lyfe over a dumass bytch, goddamn niggas be mad lyricists n shieet n dying over a stank asss bitch. yeet FUCK DAT MUH MANE

>Secretary of the Court of SWEDEN

>baka
shakin muh head bytch

shiiiiiieeeet that nigga d'Anthes wuz cheatin fo sho

fuken yesss

Stop gathering with your degenerate buddies behind the bushes of your commie block to drink alcohol behind your babushka's back.

Pushkin became famous but this nigga gave birth to 10 children, all noble Petrovitches after Peter the Great

black DNA is in many Russian nobles, and also in some European ones

How do we fix China? Eugenics
How do we fix India? Eugenics
How do we fix Africa? Eugenics

You've got it figured out, it seems. Used to be this way in the US, then the Dems realized they could use them as political pawns, hastening the Day.

>Eugenics
what a fuck I have a friend, his name Eugenii
wtf ?

I got it
its bull shiet

So the high-level bribes are the same as here. No surprise. Did our Dems teach you that, or did your guys have that down pat before dealing with them?

I saw no more than 3 blacks in the 2 weeks I was in Russia recently. My cousin is a doctor that teaches at universities, he said most are medical students from Africa. The server at one of the restaurants we went to was his former student... my cousin failed him. Typical incompetent nigger. I swear Russia is the only white country left, coming back to America was so depressing. The first 19/20 people I see after landing were black and/or morbidly obese.

race mixed babies are ugl-

Very funny, you must be so proud to be racist for no reason at all.

I think it's been perfected since ancient times. Politicians never want plebs to find out what they're doing with their money.

They've pets at the European courts, something to be laughed at.

actually, we have here another "type of niggers" and I not even sure which is more dangerous

WE
WUZ
COMMISSARS

Let the kebab provinces separate so they can go broke and you don't have to pay for them anymore. Then secret police won't stop tourists like me anymore in red square and demand to see my papers thinking I'm a blackass Chechen illegal laborer in Moscow.

Ban immigration from shithole ex soviet states to avoid seeing Uzbek day laborers squatting and drinking counterfeit vodka everywhere. In fact forget about the breakaway states too like Abkhazia, Transnitaria ect they all cost too much money and are just an expensive police state. Ingushetia can't be cheap to run, it's literally just cops everywhere doing stop and frisk.

Eliminate corruption by exiling anybody caught taking a bribe to one of the shitty breakaway microstates like Transnitaria though before you decide to cut those territories loose.

= vote for Navalny

beforebc.de/all_europe/126WebPagesOnEurope.html

>pets
Didn't know you can call a bull a pet.
I'm sure Louisa Ulrika of Prussia liked her pet very much.

While I was taking a train to Moscow I passed what looked like abandoned gulags... Why not send them back to where they belong?

Interesting read.

Fucking french dropping niggers into europe since WW1, why am I not surprised.

for those too lazy to read this is the quick rundown
>WW1 was a grinder
>french dropped 30k of senegalians into european front
>when they got captured, they ended in german and autro hungarian camps
>prisoner camps were located deep into teritory
>that included prussia
>WW1 ends, germany is cut into pieces, A-H explodes
>there are now singular niggers in central europe that know nothing else to do then shoot, so they join local armies

I'm racist because I've had some particularly bad experiences with uppity nogs in my life that I've had with no other races, including being punched in the face unprovoked.

>That pic. IQ approx. 60

>citation needed

I think it's something else, your mom probably is seeing some brown skinned gentlemen and sees you as a racist and asocial sperg and is ashamed of you, so you vent out your anger online.

>there isn't
Ha found why they don't nigg. They actually have to do something if they don't want to starve. Regardless, how is the Jew situation in your country try and is Pres. Putin a Zionist? I don't know much about your political situation so my apologies if it's an obvious question one way or the other

Putin is of African descent.

>The family book of the Tver region mentions the name of Putyanin – a clan of Russian princes. This clan gave a lot of outstanding military leaders to Russia, as well as artists, politicians and priests. This is one of the oldest clans in the Russian history. If President Putin is a descendant of the Putyatins clan, this means that Vladimir Putin has a relation to all royal families of Europe.

Putyatins clan originated in central Africa circa 1200BC

>shitty we wuz kangz website
>stupid ass bull meme
Ha just remember your always have been cattle. It's too late for me to go through all that retarded shit tonight unfortunately but I hope someone will go throw all that shit and post it later in some hilarious ass memes. Thanks, and remember whitey took everything from you ha

Please read through some of this shit it seems like it'll end up being memeworthy. It smells like kangz

>brown
Thats different than being a nigger. Those look like camel jockeys.

>Putin is black
Thanks for the kek it's 3 in the morning and I just laughed my fucking ass off here's your (You)

*you're

Remove putin.

You cant. Russians were told for their whole lifes what theyre niggers, and that evils nazis wanted to kill them because russians are niggers. Im guessing Russians will accept their black brothers with no problem, just like they accept the caucasus and asian muslims.

Lithuania was a black colony back in 400AD. It was not until German White crusaders (Teutonic Order) came that black population started to decrease and mix with other locals.

For your information Teutonics got BTFOD in our land and did not have any grasp here. You fucking retard.

Here is a fix to 90% of your problems.

forgot pic

You are probably a descendant of white tectonics or white Poles, original Lithuanians were black Africans.

>My cousin failed him
Don't be so hard on your cousin user. I doubt many people could have successfully pulled something like that off.

wtf is that guy lithuanian

He is partially Lithuanian ( partially black African, the original Lithuanians)

mate, chechens arent degenerate

A bit late reply but whatever.

The Soviet union loved niggers and Africa. They saw them as fellow oppressed workers by le evil imperialist capitists. That's why they funded wars against the government's of South Africa, Rhodesia and Angola. Soviets took in nigger students and paraded them around as a testament to the success of communism.

>cherrypicks a pic of 4 niggers in russia
Show us your flag, projecting 55% amerimongrel.

>Sweden
Seems likely.