I'm a young Hispanic male and made this thread to ask. Why am I so attracted to white women?

I'm a young Hispanic male and made this thread to ask. Why am I so attracted to white women?

superiority is attractive

you want that greencard, but you still have to go back

Itis pretty common to be attracred to beautoful women though

Because...look at YOUR women.

[/thread]

Because you can't get them unless you are a White Hispanic. No brown midget mestizos need apply. Meanwhile White girls love (East) Asian guys.

Parents both came here legally and I was born in Chicago

Same way some whites are attracted to chinkettes or nigresses. Degeneracy mostly

See a pretty White girl

>See a pretty White girl
She is married to an Asian

you don't like short stout round faced amerindian women?

Yo mang lay off our women

Do they? Last time I checked Asian males and black females are the least desirable people. John

My first gf was actually a qt short white 24 year old and the last 2 women I had sex with were white. It's not that.

Fuck you marico stay away

because they are far more beautiful than the mongrels of your same race

>Asian males

Keeping repeating Asian males over-and-over again as if it wasnt a geographically location where over 4 BILLION people live which means absolutely nothing to describe any of the people there when they range from dark Dravidian Indians to husky Mongolians to short Filipinos. It would be like me talking about Caucasians while grouping Nordics with Arabs.

I classified East Asians, you dipshit.

first post
also the best post

stick with your own kind carlos. Theres already few whites as is

Whenever I see an American flag I'm just to assume I'm talking to a non-white.

You hate yourself

Not an argument hapa posting gold diggers with ugly rich beta males it's not gonna change the fact that Asians males are the least sexually attractive group

I wonder how much money his dad made off of slave labor?