Migrants are

migrants are .....

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4996124/Italian-woman-saved-25-man-gang-rape-rose-seller.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Parasites

W E L C O M E

If he were white he'd look like a propaganda caricature of jews

you found exception proving the rule, thanks and sage I guess

I love how we're to expect 25 Italian men would bother to rape that. (((local men)))

kys demon

Seems legit

He is white in Italy.

Italians aren't white.

>one migrant saved a woman from being gang raped by several other migrants
so one in what... 10 migrants is ok?

Implying the twenty-five 'local men' were not migrant parasites also.

1 flower seller vs 25 migrant enrichers. Impressive. Hopefully he got some thank-you pussy for his heroics.

So, about 97+/-% are a danger? Well, those are great odds!

1 in 26

exception doesnt prove the rule
it weakens it.
still migrants have to go back and rape goats in their own country

Is this a "The absolute state of Europe" thread?

The attackers were Italians

He's clearly Italian you fucking racist.

I'm sure they were.

Who do you think the 25 man gang was? 1 of 26 grew a conscience , wow.

>local

jesus christ why didnt hitler finish the job

You don't get it yet, do you. The migrants coming into Europe are from a different culture (if it can even be called that) where it is acceptable to gang rape women who are not completely covered head to toe. They suddenly go into western culture where women are allowed to dress more freely, they cannot assimilate so they rape because it is all they have known.

>local men
>"well, they were migrants, but they moved here last year so they're local now!"
Fuck this fuck you.

Ethnic or just citizens? Children of refugees are problenatic where multiculti is a government policy due to discouraging assimilation.

man i miss tony

it's so heartbreaking

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4996124/Italian-woman-saved-25-man-gang-rape-rose-seller.html

Don't insult our culture mushrik scum

>Dailymail
>25 guys trying to rape 1 woman
>25 guys in one place at a single time
>25 guys who know one another, and somehow use that time to "rape" 1 woman
Yea this didn't actually happen.

>It is not known whether Ms Guarnotta has contacted the police

It's sad, but these kinds of stories are often unsubstantiated forever. Sometimes, they are later disproven.

Here in the US, white women used to make up stories like this about black men. You just can't trust attention-seekers who have political motives.

Cockblockers

The URL paints a more interesting article

>Italian woman saves 25 men from being gang raped by a rose seller

The headline is supposed to read "Woman is rescued from gang rape by TWENTY-FIVE-year-old, local men in Florence when brave flower seller steps in and takes her to safety" obviously

You're Welcome OP, no need to thank me, it was my civic duty

Kek

The rapists were "migrants" I bet.

>italian men
Until I see pictures I assume they are lying.

PART
AND
PARCEL

Nah. Worst case scenario they were alboshit and they are known to be the niggers of this continent. Still it's excessive as fuck even for them, it was either shitskins, or completely fake news

Witness accounts that the 25 attackers were absolutely wasted/falling down drunk thats why they were so easily scared away by one middleaged screaming Bangladeshi...migrants rarely have the means/money to consume so much alcohol as the avrg local Italian bums would

Cultural enrichment

Based Bangladeshis!

>migrants rarely have the means/money to consume so much alcohol as the avrg local Italian bums would
Except that they do.

dont these fucking retards realize that the more people from middle eastern countries we bring into ours, the more our countries will become like theirs?

Only the Pakis get the acid.

That's a good thing, atheist Europe is degenerate

Holy shit why does that guy look like a nigger jew?

>''''''''local men''''''''' attacked her
>brown immigrant saved her
This agenda is so fucking obvious.

Becoming poor and backwards is a good thing?

me too, man. Best show of all time, easy.

EURO Sup Forums HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED

that nose thought, I guess Israelites truly exist.

Mass Muslim immigration will usher in a new Islamic Golden Age

‘Islamic golden age’ is debateable but the following ethnic cleansing will bring lasting peace to the planet and billions of tons of halal fertilizer.

>local
very dishonest use language

>migrants rarely have the means/money to consume so much alcohol as the avrg local Italian bums would
cool disinfo. imported nignogs can't handle the grog because they have no tolerance to it. they get drunk on a half litre of beer and then act out

""""""""&qout;&qout;&qout;&qout;&qout;""""""&qout;&qout;&qout;"&qout;"""&qout;"&qout;""""L O C A L""""""""&qout;&qout;&qout;&qout;&qout;""""""&qout;&qout;&qout;"&qout;"""&qout;"&qout;""""

fake news

What the fuck ? I never knew it was that bad over there.

.... subject for the next holocaust

>Birth of Sarah Jessica Parker : The Origin

nothing would have happened to her if non whites were forbidden in the first place

Fuck off.

>After rescuing Ms Guarnotta, he took her to a safe place and fed her.

Sounds like the eggs greentext.

if you're a local and you can get 25 locals to want to rape you in concert- you gotta wonder what you did

(((local men))) fluent in Urdu!

PART

wherever I am I must also rape.

>£1k a day
Sounds like bullshit.

of course they were local italians goiym, they were there 5-6 weeks!
what are you? Some kind of racist?

djsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjwhejshuaqhsgxsjshsgwb hchxhdnsbssn. I HATE THE JEEEWS!!!!!

L O C A L

Italy is one of the biggest ports of entry for stain migrants

(((ENOCH)))

I love how english-speaking people can't even write a proper sentence in their own language.

So 1 out of 25 immigrants are good guy.
Good to know.

>if he were white he'd look jewish
>jew
>white

nope

How exactly did a guy faced 25 other guys ?
Also giant snails

the flower vendor Alamgir Hossen wasn't part of recent migration wave, he's been selling flowers there in Tuscany for last 12 years, obviously he developed community bond with the townfolks over the past 12 years

>25 local men

These fockin' italians and their gang rape attacks

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''local men'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>shit that never happened
>"IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN"

cool story mohammed

Why is this a surprise to you? if blacks weren't a factor then Italian-Americans will still top the USA crime Stats list just like back from 50's/60's/70's...

Just look at the sheer number of racial slurs USA devoted to illustrate Italians !!!
>Dago
(U.S.) A person of Italian descent.

>Ginzo
(U.S.) an Italian-American.

>Goombah
An Italian male, especially an Italian thug or mafioso.

>Greaseball
(U.S.) Can be used to describe a person of Italian or Hispanic descent.

>Greaser
(U.S.) Can be used to describe a person of Italian or Hispanic descent. Can also be used to describe members of the 1950s subculture which Italians were stereotyped to be a part of.

>Guido
(US) An Italian-American male. Usually offensive. Derives from the Italian given name, Guido. Used mostly in the Northeastern United States as a stereotype for working-class urban Italian-Americans.

>Guinea
(U.S.) someone of Italian descent. (Derives from "Guinea Negro", was called because of some Italians who had dark complexions)

>Terrone
(Italy) A slur often used by north Italians to refer to southern Italians, especially Sicilians.

>Wog
(Aus) Australian slur for the first wave of Southern European immigrants and their descendants that contrasted with the dominant Anglo-Saxon/Anglo-Celtic colonial stock. Used mostly for Mediterraneans and Southern Europeans, including the Spanish, Italians, Greeks, Macedonians, Lebanese, Arabs, Croatians and Serbians.

>Wop
(U.S.) A racial term for anyone of Italian descent, derived from the Italian dialectism, "guappo", close to "dude, swaggerer" and other informal appellations, a greeting among male Neapolitans. With Out Passport/Papers or Working On Pavement are popular inaccurate etymologies for the slur, supposedly derived from Italians that arrived to North America as immigrants without papers and worked in construction and blue collar work. These acronyms are dismissed as folk etymology or backronyms by etymologists.

Nobody cares, nigger.

Reminder that the locals are most likely rapefugees themselves.

>25 assailants not pictured

HMMMMM I wonder why

Jewish, apparently

god damnit. its not rape when she dresses sexy and hanfs around migrants. she creates sexual tension and eventually sexual emergencies take over and relief must be had. not rape
NOT RAPE
>not rape
>NOT.....RAPE

>25 migrant rapists
>1 decent migrant

I don't think the numbers work in your favour buddy

>the town rapist stopped by someone who wasn't a moldonigger

Islam?
Oh, you meant anarcho-primitivism

Japan are you alright? You look sick

>1 Migrant saves local from being raped by 25 migrants
HEY GUISE MIGRANTS ARE BASED!!!!!!