Re:zero

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
You guys said she got erased and put into a coma from the whale. Did you lie or does is the whale merely pretending to be dead? What the hell is going on?

At least Subaru acknowledged her as #2 this episode.

The bishop of Gluttony will erase her at the end of the show, not the whale.

Did the author realise she had become more popular that his main girl so decide to axe her or something because this level of cruelty is ridiculous.

He's cruel basically. He made REM to put on the chopping block and did his best for you to get attached to her with no flashbacks. Looking at all the Rem fags, he did a good job.

What a monster I bet he will kill her right at the end of the series as the final fuck you.

Mfw when they crushed the whale with the tree, I though subaru was just gonna run up the tree with the dragon to jump onto it to bring it down, then have everyone stab it.

You know you're spouting spoilers right

even know I knew that already

I dont know how it is possible to have not been spoiled we have had 2 full seasons worth of threads all brimming with spoilers.

I know normies who spam that Rem is their waifu. so yeah.. he did a good job. Even twitch normie streamers have Rem as their waifu.

What I don't understand is what the author sees in Emilia. She's paper thin even for a waifu.

Who here /crushonCrusch/

She looks so cute in this shoot.

The author isn't writing this shit for romance. He's writing this to make people suffer in whatever way he can. Emilia probably has more value for suffering than causing suffering.

CruschMissile here. LNfags, does she become the queen?

way to spoil everyone

Best girl

Rem a shit.

How is that possible when she's leaving the battle zone

It's an ambush. Greed and 1/3rd of Gluttony show up and decide to fuck up everyone's shit because they felt like it.

>normies

gtfo

Still better than your retarded waifu

isnt subaru representing pride?

How the fuck does anyone make it out of that

Crusch and her group are there too

Fucking faggot.
You should be banned for not tagging it as a spoiler.

Nope. maximum suffering would be Subaru killing the Bishop of Greed, gaining his Aspect of Sin, and using it to cure Rem, but because he is Greed now, he cannot return her memories of HIM. She'll forget everything about him, and never be able to get it back.

>Crusch and her group are there too
Well, funny thing about that is a lot of her soldiers get eaten and she loses her arm and memories.

Hetaros dead meat

Precisely BECAUSE she got so popular it was the perfect move.
The author does everything he can to cause pain in the readers, he even relish in it.

As expected of a butcher.

Who's the butcher?

Well, he's kinda shit at it. He should take some tips from Innio Asano or something.

That's the author's real job. He works as a butcher.

stealth ntr

I actually thought that line was just bad writing/translation.

His #2 is Emilia at this point m8

The dude is a butcher. Literally.

who is this bishop of Gluttony?

If there's a bishop for every sin, like slothfulness....

>bishop
He meant bishops, there are 3, each with different eating patterns.

They are Ley, Roy, and Louis.

(cont) Ley is the one who eats Rem.

How does Subaru kill anything?
He's weak as fuck.

remfags will be on suicide watch in a few weeks.

Technically all Subaru did was remove Greed's invincibility buff, and Reinhardt killed the now vulnerable Greed.

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

>kill whale
>Rem safe and sound
>Get fucked up by vampire at mansion several times
>finally defeat vampire
>happens to be the one time rem is eaten and subaru doesnt notice until its too late to go back.