JEWS ARE PANICKING

Bitcoin's market cap reaches $US100b as it peaks above $US6000

baka.com.au/business/markets/bitcoins-market-cap-reaches-us100b-as-it-peaks-above-us6000-20171020-gz5gsp.html

Jewish financial control is nearly over goys. Exciting times ahead!

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/en/address/1EBHA1ckUWzNKN7BMfDwGTx6GKEbADUozX
build-a-co.in/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Couldn't they just ban it arguing shit about muh tax evasion and muh regulation?

I hate having to get your shit threads pump dumping Cryptos on a daily fucking basis.

I can invest 1.000€ into bitcoin. Is it too late? It was 5700 just the other day and i feel like its gonna crash any second now but i thought the same thing 4 years ago too

>peaks above $US6000
the price of bitcoin is like the latest trump scandal, it keeps changing every time you look at it

It'll be at $20,000 in three years. You will still make money

>jumped from 3k from a couple months ago

Bitcoin's value doesn't work the way most people think it does. Its not actually worth $100b of floating transactions. As soon as someone cashes out, the value drops. It's a money black hole, really. Money actually loses value by going into bitcoin. Joe Nigger buys a coin for $6000 today, Schlomo Jewneu cashes out 5 coins tomorrow and Nigger Joe's $6000 is reduced to like $1000. Schlomo also has to deal with persistent depreciation so 5 coins @$6000 is actually 1×6K, 1×5K, 1×4K, 1×3K, 1×2k. Schlomo wanted $30,000, walks away with $20,000

money simply just fucking disappears through bitcoin. The methodology behind it is fucked broken.

imo this shitcoin craze is dumb as hell and it's not a good idea to get in this late in the game when everyone and their grandma has heard of bitcoin. don't forget it fell from $1k to $200 in the past

DRUMPPPFF XD

How will bitcoin defeat jewish banks? You can't even buy anything with it and blockchain tech does not scale. It only barely works now because there are limited transactions, mostly between speculators. Investment bubbles only hurt the bag holders.

>Couldn't they just ban it
A cursory google search will dispel this illusion

>Money actually loses value by going into bitcoin.
There are sub-saharan niggers more intelligent than you

desu would a currency thats controlled primarily by criminals really be legitimized?

>www.baka.com.au
That's enough for me! YOU just know it true NOW!

it's a word filter

Smh

Bitcoin may turn into a ponzi scheme.

Its like you r retarded or something.

Sydney Morning Herald

> Bitcoin may turn into a ponzi scheme.
It's called tulip mania, stupid bog

Is too late why not wait till crash again? Patience.

It won't worth a single penny if bank banning us dollar as exchange rate. Value goes up because bitcoin use as illegal transaction, we'll see if someone buy a gun/heavy weapon by using bitcoin probably it goes $10.000 per bitcoin.

The value of bitcoin has gone up enough that it's now a reliable enough way of paying people online for things like drugs.

There's also been investment groups that have been talking about why or why not to invest in bitcoin in the past year due to the increased interest, so it's probably going to go the way of the dot com bubble. So you can still likely make a great deal of money if you get into it now.

I think its gonna come down hard this sunday or next when the markets are slow and people will panic and start selling btc fast

I doubled my money and sold at around $300
guess I should have held on to at least one

>it's now a reliable enough way of paying people online for things like drugs.
the FBI takes down another drug marketplace every month

Bought 5 coins for 500$ each in 2013

imagine how much the Feds own in one form or another at this point

still holding?

Sure

It will go up to 30,000 one day. Invest now!

Its not special since its value is still measured against big boy money.

blockchain.info/en/address/1EBHA1ckUWzNKN7BMfDwGTx6GKEbADUozX
this guy has 400 million worth

>implying BITCOIN is a a way for CIA and other black ops agencies to fund their operations.

people were outraged when they found out that all those Red Cross donations after 9-11 went missing and alot of scammers were using it as a guise.
Then the whole Haiti debackle.

Now BITCOIN is up to 6000 USD.
China has a lot of bitcoin.

>have rich cousin
>his dad (my uncle) worked in tech and computer science since he was a teen
>makes pretty good money from just working
>made his recent fortune with crypto
>cousin also rich since him and his dad is working together on it
>good friens with my cousin
>asks him if he can help me maybe start crypto mining
>he literally sets me up and show me how to do everything
>I lose interest within the day
>delete the whole thing and just forget about it
>tfw too lazy to make money

we have to fight Jews in any way possible, be it money, hedonistic/nihilistic lifestyle, vidya, communism.
Jews are already infiltrating cryptos (see Ripple - XRP), we must not let them screw this up as they screwed Android for example.

how's Dogecoin doing nowadays?

They prep it up for the big collapse
Bitcoin is a cia invention

Jews are not panicking you retarded sheep, the major hodlers are the Jews. If you weren't blinded by your /biz/ and /r/bitcoin cult you would know this. BTC is slow, volatile and too impractical to use as a real currency and it's current value only comes from speculation, trading and transactions for illegal goods. In 10-20 years BTC will be dead and a newer, faster, more practical crypto will take its place. Currently the only reason BTC is continuing to rise in value is that Jewish banks and investors are investing in crypto on weekends as a way to make money off retarded day traders.

right, like when they banned bittorrent
it was too late when I bought in @$26
it then crashed to $2
without a devastating black swan event like 2013's mtgox collapse, we could be there a lot sooner.
there's no such thing as a tulip mania dofus oh wait flag checks out

these days are totally different than 2013. bitcoin has now become the reserve currency of blockchain innovation

you want to invest in ICO? have to buy bitcoin. just like the petro-dollar.

>New currency that is not trackable in a physical form
>Controlled entirely through computer systems
>thinking this doesn't make it an even easier type of currency for kikes to control
It's literally Jewcoin.

>tfw was about to buy when it was 500 euros but didnt because i needed money for a new headset

I have 0.6BTC.
Am I going to make it?

>banning tech-backed currency
>as if that's possible
I love it when the tech illiterate ask shit like this is star wars with the force. It's like this sense of optimism and hope.

If you think it is possible to edit it then you don't know what a blockchain is.

>Chinks control the majority of bitcoin
>Gang together, have more than 50% of the mining power

Muh Tulip craze

You still can't edit it.
You would need to gather every single mining machine in the world and insert the same exact data in all of them in order to edit the blockchain.

>implying we wouldn't find out and just revert the blockchain on concensus again

>we
lol don't think you have any influence on this at all

>bought bitcoin long time ago planning to buy drugs
>forget
>new computer, lose thing
>suddenly its expensive

fuck

I run a full node, so actually yes I do

I hope you are aware about the centralistion of mining. Your ants are irrelevant monkey boy

with 51% of the mining power you only have the power to hack THE LAST BLOCK (the last 10 minutes of transactions), so maybe a few million dollars. theres 100 billions of incentive to keep the main blockchain going tho. fat chance

Eh me buying now just improves the prospects for other people. Like, my money will appreciate what a few hundred bucks but my participation in the system will appreciate some kikenerds fortune by thousands. Ain't worth it imo.

Besides i prefer stocks and shit.

>will appreciate some kikenerds fortune by thousands
once you're in that's you
>me buying now just improves the prospects for other people ... Besides i prefer stocks and shit
>implying stocks are different

stocks are different, a company has tangible assets and worth

have you been DDoSed?

>when you don't see value in the world's first valuable asset directly transferrable over the internet

no

so you just run it on a computer at home?

How many of you have used them in a non-speculative way?

If you cant beat the jews, join the jews.

t. 45k XRP bagholder

yep
my bitcoin is in cold wallet tho

How to transfer BTC to real cash like o n my prepaid credit card? Even with a fee as long I make profits

Invest in the blockchain. The currencies come and go and is basicly gambling

What about (((blockstream))) and (((EEA))? Let's also ignore all the crypto VCs.

They control crypto. Doesn't mean you shouldn't jump in before trillion $ mc though.

They can't stop people at the point of individual transaction, but they CAN ban public exchanges and they can ban public transaction.

Thats a problem for bitcoin in the same way that banning public exchange and transactions of say, cocaine. It doesnt get rid of cocaine, but it forces it into the black market, and you can no longer transfer cocaine-derived assets into public assets without incurring significant cost and risk.

Now, cocaine has some intrinsic value and happens to be phyically addictive, so quite a few people are into it. Bitcoin on the other hand has a rather limited use (lol buying cocaine for example), so as soon as hope for normalisation dies out, so does the bubble of speculation pushing its price up, and bitcoin crashes down to blackmarket valuation.

This is all guaranteed to happen eventually, because bitcoin allows you to avoid censorship, and that means you can avoid paying taxes. So people will get more and more into it, but eventually governments will respond to this egregious erosion of state power, and ban it.

Bitcoin is a fucking nightmare investment, if you have some now, fucking awesome now cash out if you possibly can.

Blockchain applications, on the other hand, offer some amazing possibilities IF you know which applications are actually of value to the public.

>banning cocaine made cocaine really cheap
>but eventually governments will respond to t
it would take ALL of them together to remotely succeed tho
even when pushed to the black market, fiat will continue to inflate and bitcoin will continue to become rarer
they'd have to ban blockchains itself, it's really just a rather silly subject

lel

Bitcoin is internet pretend money. It's funny how people can't see what a fucking bubble this is. I'm not even Jewish btw.

everybody knows it's a bubble
this is my 4th bubble

The future of BitCoin in one photo.

There's one downfall to crypto currency.

Facebook. Why do you think they've been datamining people all over the world for so long? Make sure Facebook can't play when such a currency becomes the new norm.

friendly reminder to newfags: anyone telling you to get into crypto is just trying to make a quick buck at your expense

It would take the USA. But all countries will be motivated to do it, because the risk is significant and inherent to the technology. Bitcoin as a global economic system means centralized state power cannot exist by sake of region alone. It is a guaranteed anarcho-capitalist system on a global scale, and no state authority will sit still and allow this kind of situation to develop freely.

FUD-shill, gtfo. You're salty you missed the crypto train.

>they would have to ban blockchains itself

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, man. not only is that not how they would need to act to counter bitcoin, but it is the ONE area which they absolutely cannot act on.

so where can you buy anything that is worth it with bitcoin?
or simply how to get real money of bitcoin because they will be fucked at some point.

>peaks above $US6000
I swear that shit was $3000 about 3 months ago

It will innevitably crash because people are investing in it with the long term plan of pushing it back into American dollars, people see it as a stock in a meme rather than a replacement for dollars, in order for the value to be real it has to take and keep market value away from a real currency

I still wonder how could I order drugs or guns, PO boxes are expensive.

Wait a few years

Exactly, and it is precisely the step of taking and keeping market value at which the state will intervene, and heavily.

I'm really hating I didn't spend that $2,000 tax return on BTC in 2010.

>hurrr
This has geopolitical implications faggot.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

do you have any idea how easy it is to clone bitcoin? go make one build-a-co.in/
you also cannot stop transaction in the sense that you could use facebook and it's emoticons as coded transaction messages. morse code, smoke signals as long as at one point these bytes reach a node

those worries are from 2013, remember the senate hearing rallies.
we are WAY beyond that now.

The single world currency the elite have wanted for decades. The jews have played the goyem once again.

forgot link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory

>There are sub-saharan niggers more intelligent than you
that thoughtful analysis is certainly reassuring

it was 4600 like a month ago

In my personal opinion, bitcoin will only ever be real/not a bubble when people stop comparing it to American dollars, people get excited when it reaches some arbitrary cap not realizing that they are empowering dollars against bitcoin by considering dollars to be the standard of value and transfer

It's the same reason the rest of the world is cucked, but to a greater degree, because you see people talk about how powerful the pound is by comparing it to dollars, when it's possible both the pound and dollars lost value, it's a fundamental misunderstanding of the value of the currency

Bitcoin is weird in that it acts like a stock because it's not backed by a country, the value of the dollar is the value of america, but the value of bitcoin is technically a vertical-ish slice of the value of the planet, it has no other (substantial) things to compete against and thus its representing an entire conference of currencies (of which its the only strong member) against a conference of all nation-based currency and the very concept of nation-backed currency

Bitcoin only gains real, permanent value if a large amount of the world stops having faith in nation backed currencies, but that's not happening, people are instead invested in bitcoin because of the value it represents in a nation backed currency, it's a set of walls with no floors and it's being manually held up by viral marketing

Im gonna explain this one last time, because I feel like even stupid people deserve a chance.

1. The state will say "It is illegal to use bitcoin."
2. All legal transactions will then have to prove that they did not involve bitcoin, under penalty of law.
3. In order to overcome this, bitcoin would require simultaneous decisions at all steps of the supply chain, to purposely circumvent law. That is not going to happen.
4. The public would no longer be able to purchase anything on the legal market because legal goods would not be offered for bitcoin.
5. Bitcoin becomes what it started out as, a method for transferring funds without government oversite (any large funds would need to be laundered, incurring cost and further risk), and for purchasing illicit goods and services. Bitcoin is effectively a black-market currency.
7. Bitcoin is no longer a significant threat to any state authority which actually has power over its jurisdiction.

>those worries are from 2013, remember the senate hearing rallies.
we are WAY beyond that now.

The debate will re-emerge now that the popularity is rising and the State becomes aware of the existential risk.

It's already illegal to trade oil for bitcoin

Like, globally illegal

I regret not putting sharpies up my butt to become a millionaire.

From 0 to 10 - How much butthurted are you?

There you go, that's the beginning of the end and an obvious sign of just how threatening this particular blockchain application is to global power structures.

Very interested in your sauce, user.

I'm so fucking stupid. I AM SO FUCKING STUPID.

I was there when Sup Forums shilled it when you could buy 100 coins for $1. Then one coin became $15. Then a year later, it became $100 and so on. Three months ago, it was $3000 and now it's $6000. What's stopping me from investing? Seriously... I've this irrational fear that it will crash if I invest a few hundred dollars.

Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Your leap from your first bullet to your second bullet was retarded, dude.

bitcoin will crash after the fork on the 25th

Checked!!!

What does that mean BTW?