I predict there will be mass suicides of women that realize liberalism stole their motherhood...

I predict there will be mass suicides of women that realize liberalism stole their motherhood, the most magical thing a woman can experience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roastie btfo

>magical

harry potter isn't reel

Just wait until the mass suicides that will happen after artificial wombs and sexbots render women obsolete.

Time will tell.....that you are probably correct.

I am saving money to do my post Graduate in South Korea and Japan, both countries have these universities working in artificial wombs.
Seems you can retrofit a dialysis machine for this!!
Also stealing meme lol

Why are women so oblivious and stupid?

Good question. They're genetically programmed to be mothers but voting for the shitskin invasion is god awful parenting.

Won't most of us be too old by the time they start rolling out believable sexbots?

They will blame men. And which "men" pushed them to this lonely barren fate and sold them on this lie?

Buckle up.

9 month sous vide

>Blame men
Let me and my robot waifu laugh harder, gutter wench.

Actually the gestation of a sheep is 152 days.

>it took her twenty years after the fact to figure this out
Seems like she did the gene pool a favor desu

>152 days
I wasn't thinking of the sheep...

Won't matter, men can have children at practically any age.

>that pic
>51
women really age like milk

I sure hope so

>too old
>sexbot
What, you think the robot is going to reject you? Over the age gap?

Thought I had a compilation of spinster suicides, oh well

Could have gone into becoming a mad for a prostituion ring or done something of meaning before ending herself. What an idiot.

HACKERS KNOWN AS Sup Forums

She could have adopted a kid.

Video please

:^)

I like nostalgia and I've always dreamed of knocking up a Sega Dreamcast.

The womans only value is reproduction. In today society of decedance, degenacy, and where women are pushed towards college and jobs while riding the cock carsel. Their are losing what gives them value, motherhood.

>Woman attempts suicide after video goes viral
>The video, seen here:

that vag looks like balls

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE

better image

so is the gen zyklon meme true and i going to be getting a qt conservative wife in the future

i wish it were true, but unlike men, women are too inherently narcissistic to do it.

>t. someone who knows several 65+ roasties with no children or husband

Main problem here is quite simple and plain to see! I do NOT want to be raising a child by myself from birth. That is the fate only meant for disgusting coal burners.

If you're one of the better millennials. Otherwise you'll be left behind like the vast majority of our generation will be

Tf is that and how do i get one?