Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Ep 21: A Bet Fighting Against Despair (絶望に抗う賭け
Next episode: Flash of Sloth (怠惰一閃)

The OP and ED singles have been leaked.
The 3rd BD comes out in 2 days. It includes a Special Soundtrack CD.

OST 10/26
Volume 9 9/24 (One day after Emilia's Birthday)

Do you love her, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1
reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4xl7eo/lnsynopsis_2nd_short_story_of_priscillaal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Emilia no 1 girl

I love Emilia

Find a flaw.

EMT is love!

NO ELF BULLYING
NO ONI BULLYING

sasuga

EMT best girl

Emilia!

I'm sorry but I love EMM
Emilia-tan Maji Megami

Rem's prank scene that was cut from ep 21
pastebin.com/Rkm3FbiZ

arc 4 old kiss of death scene
pastebin.com/myNBH8Ls

BD1 Commentary Track short summary:
pastebin.com/cHYP9aSX

translations by spfag

What's with the sudden surge of Emiliafags? Not that I mind.

WN extra stories

Withdrawal Symptoms: docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
Mayonnaise Scramble: docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
King: docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit

Rem AU chapters

Natsuki Rem: drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
Oni and Happiness: docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
Fortune Roll Rhapsody: docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
Natsuki Rigel: docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1

translation by /u/trupin

I want to FUCK Subaru !!!

You kind of make that obvious, Rem.

[Carmilla : There's no... such reason... I was satisfied enough... by making him... refuse Echidna-chan's contract... I didn't want... the fight here... to reach... me... so... just...]
[Echidna : Just?]
[Carmilla : Love... is really important matter... Do not... underestimate... it... Even that child... refused to see... there definitely is... love... I don't want... it to be unrequited... ]

Is carmilla autistic?

Someone please post smug face Julius.

I beg you White Fox. Please. For the love of god. For the love of omnipotent god. Don't skip this scene. It would be too big blow for me as a Ferrifag.

What is this expression attempting to convey?

There is literally nothing wrong with Mutualism.

All of the Witches are autistic.

>literally a meaningless scene
>please don't skip

yeah they're skipping it

Why does he have 2 mouths?

This episode proves how Anastasia can really be the greatest ally

Much appreciate.

May be "is it my turn for that boipussy yet?"

KYS

They won't skip that, it's a crucial plot within the volume that needs to be addressed

Yes.

Heil Heinkel

>Green scary looking dude
When is he going to show up again?

Because he can afford. Praise Jew loli.
>"is it my turn for that boipussy yet?"
Silly Julius, that's A 5!

Next ep

So... is Felix actually a cock craving slut or is he straight and just likes crossdressing?

Why not?

Let me put it like this:
Find a flaw with Rem.
Rem actually likes YOU. A useless piece of trash who's all talk and has nothing special about you what so ever.
Emilia, on the other hand, desires power. Not you.
Rem is the better choice.

They've skipped some meaningful scenes too.

How did the old fart even defeat his wife? I thought the Master swordsman had all those OP blessings or is that just Reinhard?

Well, she acts like a hormonal teenage girl and she treats Subaru like a dad she likes to yell at.

He just likes crossdressing. Subaru likes crossdressing too, but you don't see HIM craving cock and teasing other men, do you?

>YOU
I'm not Subaru and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Straight

I hope we eventually do.

Not even hormonal. She's just a retarded autist with the mind of a 13 year-old who wants to rule a fucking Kingdom.

Is subaru going to settle his differences with julius, or is he still going to act like a faggot about it?

>Subaru likes crossdressing too

[citation needed]

commie

They'll settle it fairly easily actually. Subaru just had a knee jerk reaction upon seeing him.

>mfw subaru could have chose the easy life and say fuck Emilia and Rem and work for crusch

Can't believe he wants a retard to be a ruler.

You people act like you've never seen a tsundere before.

She wanted to be defeated
She never wanted to be the master swordsman but was just because she was born into it

Emilia may be a retard, but Crusch is an autist that hangs with degenerate scum. He'd lose with the both of them.

Crusch is one of those best options if you are looking for something great inside out. But there's no way satella let subaru settle either.

I want to watch an entire episode of Emilia's ass

I want to watch an entire episode of Subaru's dick.

Imagine if he did go with her and eventually got caught in a loop with a dragon battle.

Go to bed Subaru
Go to bed Reinhard

Has Re:Zero overcome the anime-made-to-promote-ln meme? Is it popular enough to get a second season>

Took me too long to find it, but there's a list of shit Tappei Word of Goded about Re:Zero. I remember Subaru crossdressing, Rem wanting to grow her hair out for him, and Lugnica having no sea.

Probably not.

Yeah

Almost all her moments with Subaru happen in a Bad End route.
I guess it's meant to mirror the witches obsession with Subaru.

Also Lia and Toyota are obviously serious contenders for Envy and Pride.

The fuck is wrong with him?

Post it.

>Pride
When will this meme end. Subaru is a red herring for Pride. It's been shoved in our faces too much to be considered for real. The real Archbishop of Pride is Al.

best boy

>Rem wanting to grow her hair out

But short hair styles are the best.

>tfw he's probably containing his urges until felt is of age like the good boy he is

Nothing. Apparently he was perfect at crossdressing too. Go figure.
Nah man, like I couldn't find the source where I usually got it (a forum). Think it was translated on Reddit? If someone has the link, can you post it?

He's a beta orbiting lizard demi-human who's too much of a faggot to go full faggot for the boy he likes. And he killed his grandmother. He's the Worst. Just the Worst.

>containing
He's not doing a very good job is he?

It's so we see them grow together in the whole thing, as opposed to lusting after his dick in half an arc. Subaru will be Sin Pope and Emilia is clearly Satella.

Could Satella actually be Stella, with all the star names being thrown around?

Reinhardt's a lolicon, not a faggot.

>as opposed to lusting after his dick in half an arc

But Emilia already fell for him in arc 2?

No, she did not. She falls for him in arc 4 after they have been through shit together and grow closer.

Reinhard's a faggot. Too bad no one actually likes him because he's bland as fuck and no fun to be around.

>Also Lia and Toyota are obviously serious contenders for Envy and Pride.
All of the candidates can be linked to a Sin, but they can't be a Bishop or Witch without an Authority. Lia and Honda could both be tied to Envy, just as Al and Priscilla could both represent Pride in different ways.

Dude. The how many times must the man molest children before you see the truth?

I find it interesting that in their short story there's a segment after their dealing with her husband, where they go figure out the mystery behind a spring of sorts, therehe was affected by a fog that showed a lot of people he fought in the past in the gladiator arena. He fought lots of then, including people who were his friends and are now dead, but, at the very end, he is faced with a person who is covered in "shadowy dress", with a figure of a woman, and he feels great fear when he looks at her and tries to crawl away, and before she can reach her, Priscilla dispels the effect by hitting it with her power and mocks him for falling for it, and he gets surprised and asks if it's really her still shocked, only for her to talk smack about him and he realizes it is her.

I also like how Priscilla seems to be a weirdly innocent about Shotas, but still shares a bed with one:

[Schultz: Al-sama, I will wring the clothes.]
[Priscilla: Stop it, Schultz. You're going to roughen your fingers doing that. If I don't feel good when hugging you, I will deprive you of the right to share bed with me.]

Yeah, Reinhard "not a lolicon" Van Astrea is a faggot.

You're denser than Subaru, Emilia had already fallen for him by arc 2, she even was tsundere and all.

>I will deprive you of the right to share bed with me
He's going to be so fucked once he hits puberty.

I want an OVA episode with Wilhelm and Theresia doing cute sword things

4 more episodes and it's over. :(

What iam going to watch after this.

>13 year-old who wants to rule a fucking Kingdom
why is she litterly only 14 mentally?

>and he feels great fear when he looks at her and tries to crawl away
Didn't he also get angry at Priscilla for banishing it? That's what it sounded like when I read someone's spoiler post about it.

Al actually commented "Straight Shota is cool. Nice sight!" and Priscilla got curious on the term

Truth of Zero new chapter raws when?

It's pretty obvious that Felt is his beard. Course, now that he has his long lost brother with him, Felt is no longer relevant.
Yeah, Reinhard "the faggot" van Astrea is a lolicon.

Here's the full thing.

reddit.com/r/Re_Zero/comments/4xl7eo/lnsynopsis_2nd_short_story_of_priscillaal/

I don't know if he actually felt anger, the guys doing the translations seems to be Japanese and his english is kinda broken, it seems like he was more like surprised as hell that Priscilla showed up out of nowhere and wondered if it was really her.

She spent most of her life frozen in ice, give her time to catch up. She's being forced to act as a royal candidate, the poor lass.

>[Priscilla: Stop it, Schultz. You're going to roughen your fingers doing that. If I don't feel good when hugging you, I will deprive you of the right to share bed with me.]

MOTHER FUCKER. WHAT A LUCKY KID.

>real archbishop is Al

so where's witch scent then?

>Subarufags being this delusional

I kinda want to see Subaru pull of a serious crossdress now. Fucking hell, Tappei.

Also interesting fact:

>Anyway, Al destroys them all and complains about how flawed the illusions are. What he understood is that the fog doesn't generate the actual dead, but anyone who had a relationship with the victim.

So i'm guessing the figure he saw that made him feel fear was most likely Satella. Why in the hell would Al knows Satella is beyond me though, but i can't think of anyone else who fits the description of a "woman in a shadowy dress" and referred to as a "Forbidden thing".

Yes. That's the one.
>When Priscilla appeared, Al is furious on her because she destroyed the 'thing' in front of him.
I'm getting the feeling that Al's rational mind knows he should be terrified of the "Forbidden Thing"/obvious Satella, but he's similar to Subaru in that he also feels an irrational attachment to her.

>Youll never be Priscillas shota

Rem did say that he smelled odd, if it was the Witch scent and she just didn't want to say it completely, who knows? He also acted a bit like Roswaal when his knowledge of events and characters didn't match up in the real world. Like when he thought Ram was dead, but Rem said she was alive and it threw him off enough to seem threatening. Or how he knows something about the sins, or Lust specifically. Plus, he's getting a lot of screentime in Arc 7. Not to mention he could be like Betelgeuse that goes against his Sin. Pride being a servant and all. There are a lot of hints that aren't being shoved in your face like with Subaru.