There is literally No video proof of muslims raping white women

I have never once seen any recorded evidence of this behavior. If it happens as often as you guys say then there would be at least one recording.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
imgur.com/gallery/GjPMN0Z
sputniknews.com/europe/201601151033204184-finland-sex-money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

step one: break her phone
step two: diddle her doodads
step three: there isn't one

Muslims raping our virtuous white women is an invention. They willingly fuck them and this is the reality kosher nationalists cannot handle.

There is literally No video proof of hitler killing jews.

I have never once seen any recorded evidence of this behavior. If it happened as often as you guys say then there would be at least one recording.

I have never once seen any recorded evidence of OP not eating his own shit and liking it. Therefore, he eats his own shit.

Surely if he didn't there would be video evidence to back it up!

More over it would be impossible to 'rape' our women if we had any control over them. Why are women going out at night alone and getting drunk? In an Islamic society only a whore would engage in such behavior.

We don't rape your white western women. We simply take that which is offered. Your western women are sluts, just like your mothers

Does anyone have a link to that Swedish clip where muzzies gangraped a Swedish girl and livestreamed it?

Also sage shitty b8 thread

U seem intelligent. U certified?
Pic related.

I don't know why you guys are calling this bait? I am wondering why if it happens as often as Sup Forums says why is there no video evidence?

They are the whores of the ages.
They come chasing after us looking to fornicate with us, just like their mothers.
White western women are there eternal whores.

Arab women, African women, Indian women, Asian women are all morally cleaner that the whores that white women are.

Sage

>"hey habbiti im gona rape you now, hold this camera"

Wrong, step 3 is to honor kill her

There's no video evidence that God exists, but He does.

>own a comfy chair
>still squat

slav means hardcore

Amen brother

XD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty

this....remember that russian girl lied about being raped in germany cazusing white knights to hit the street
this quite a few MENA kill it here

Western men are brought up by a passive, or in most cases by a singel mother, have no idea that their women are fucking degenerate whores that they have no controll over. I love it when muslims smash some white whore for being a fucking a whore.

that dude pulled a master stroke, may as well try it in north korea...but price wasnt worth it now that he has a hit

Does liveleak still have the video of British journalist being rapped by muslims?

True.. Except that German women being dragged through the streets, or that one I forget was she dutch, who was raped for 3 hours at gun point in a live stream... But yeah none.

Someone just post the video of the journalist getting rape-game'd in Egypt during the spring nonsense. I don't have it saved.

Umm new years eve in Germany

dis nigga can't even spell single, talkins shist

18 months in a brussel prision....how many muslims are there like 70 80%.....think hes dead

also real reason why women want refugees. ANd thinking this rape wave is a hoax since women are complete pussys when it comes to danger.
imgur.com/gallery/GjPMN0Z
sputniknews.com/europe/201601151033204184-finland-sex-money/

Where's the video?

Post video or at least a legitimate link to video?

Google the Rotherham scandal.

Find it yourself poo
Most of us don't want to post snuff on here

nice thread ;)

>w-we don't p-post snuff
Excuses. Excuses.
Next time have something to back your claims

>Pic Related: We are the same

A few months ago there was a big shitstorm over a mulism livestreaming him raping a girl on facebook.

>raping

You mean the drunk girl who was fucking him passed out?

I think OP is just fishing for rape videos.
Disgusting

Chelsea Clinton got fat, wow.

Wasnt those guys italian or something?

you are obviously a disgusting faggot with a cuck fetish, sage.

so there is no evidence huh?
Sup Forums BTFOOOOOO again