"It's always the left that brings the violence"

>"It's always the left that brings the violence"
>shoot at protesters at bus stop

Just an alt-right thing. Btw, this is what people who advocate for a white-ethno state look like. It's what happens when mom and dad are also aunt and uncle.

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/20/us/richard-spencer-florida-speech-arrest-shooting/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/wxwf9ms6grxfr5r/AACnldc9cIOBqw1YTjt0geD_a/FEARS, COLTON GENE.pdf?dl=0
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/20/us/richard-spencer-florida-speech-arrest-shooting/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6gkDUpXrCME
youtube.com/watch?v=yoSpDatwhqw
youtube.com/watch?v=-433K_UfYmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>checks flag
I see

>3 million dollars bail
Oh boy, that case is going to be thrown out.
>8th amendment

Yeah, because racism is all about murder, idiot.

>Btw, this is what people who advocate for a white-ethno state look like.
i am a femanon and i would seriously fuck the shit out of the one in the middle any day. even in his mugshot he looks hot as shit.

Is he your cousin?

It kinda is.

>i am a femanon

The US supreme court has yet to make a decision on that.

that's very interesting and funny user. i had never heard any sort of joke like that before. suggesting that white people are inbreds even though inbreeding is literally normalized and encouraged in many nonwhite cultures.
yes, its very funny. i am very amused. congratulations at your good funny joke.

he isn't my cousin but he seriously looks like he could be a fucking underwear model or some shit. would fuck and marry in an instant if he would have me.

i srsly want to just go bail him out of jail and hold him and tell him everything is going to be ok, you have no idea i am having an issue over here.

Is it the facial hair?

no i don't care about the facial hair too much, but its ok. its just him, he's beautiful

I don't see why you would be making fun of their appearance. They look respectable and clean, especially considering they would have been under stress and it is also a mugshot. Also, your German. Maybe if you had some balls like these guys and actually fought the left with violence your daughter wouldn't be getting raped by Muhammed and Jamal

You have invited a million inbreds to your nation. You must be proud! Heil mother Merkl

The female German cockroach carries the ootheca until the eggs inside it are ready to hatch. One ootheca can contain up to 50 eggs. Egg to adult takes 103 days, on average. Because they produce so many eggs that develop so quickly, their population grows very rapidly.

(((((((((((((((((((((ALT-RIGHT))))))))))))))))))))))

self defense

The dark circles around his eyes don't look appealing.

I second this. I mean, they all look pretty nice.

You are losing a war again, and it is glorious to see weak leftists like you squirm. Enjoy hell.

>irish

You don't seem to remember that the Irish were the niggers of Europe before actual Africans arrived?

The alt-left has declared war on us. Give me one reason why we shouldn’t shoot them.

I encourage and endorse this based behavior

> this is what people who advocate for a white-ethno state look like
What, they look alright. Maybe a little bit stressed but with nice features.

they don't look "beautiful" but they are hot dude. he is a dude in prison now lmfao he is allowed to have dark circles under his eyes. he needs a hug and someone to hold him so he's not so sleepy and tired anymore. i would help him fall asleep no doubt. i would put him to sleep and he can call me nyquil.

Cool, another 500,000 incidents and we'll catch up - and that's just niggers on white crime.

Thanks for coming.

>self defense

Of course, provoke and threaten other people till they attack you, then claim self-defense.

Problem is: It doesn't work that way legally.

Also

>"felon in possession of a firearm"

That tells you that those "upstanding" gentlemen had serious run-ins with the law before and that the nigger will have plenty of time to take turns on them in the showers for the next five years.

>he fell for satire

I really doubt you have the money for a $1 million bail.

Well that's reassuring. Mine are just as bad.

look at the eyes on the chimp in the middle. he's about to be in the middle of a bubba sammich

Police report says they were struck with a Baton, get your facts straight Kraut

dropbox.com/sh/wxwf9ms6grxfr5r/AACnldc9cIOBqw1YTjt0geD_a/FEARS, COLTON GENE.pdf?dl=0

i dont lol, maybe i can ask my boyfriend. "uh, hey honey, can you help me bail out this beautiful man?" haha i don't think that would go over too well.
oh well, poor guy, i just feel bad for him. a pretty face like that should not be locked up behind bars, taht's for sure. that's how i really feel about it.

>Give me one reason why we shouldn’t shoot them.

I can give you 25 to life reasons.

>THIS IS WAR*
>* but don’t shoot at us please
Sorry, doesn’t work that way. Someone should tell these retards what the word “war” means.

Are you hispanic / black?
Sikimi götünden koyar, burnundan çikaririm

One person in the group struck the back window of the men's vehicle with a baton, police said.
Tenbrink showed a handgun after exiting the car while the Fears brothers encouraged him to shoot, police said.
Tenbrink fired a single shot, police said, missing the group and striking a nearby building.

Wow - so much killing by these boys

Now look up actual killing that took place today HINT - nice folk in Munich, Chicago, Baltimore and every other haven of the left you can think of

>implying the punishment for treason isn't death

>edition.cnn.com/2017/10/20/us/richard-spencer-florida-speech-arrest-shooting/index.html

Alt right Will on the left. What a top bloke!

I've talked to Will Fears before. He's unironically a natsoc, I am pretty sure. He's the same guy that got kicked out of that Houston rally in this video youtube.com/watch?v=6gkDUpXrCME

All I hear is clicking insect mandible noises.

I would, but why would I?

help

Based leaf. This Kraut is mentally deficient. Pic related.

>protestors
I think you mean communist rioters.

Guy on the right was interviewed by press in the run up to this... he got techy with a female reporter.

The ACLU did literally nothing wrong when they started refusing to defend protests that involved armed protesters.

None of them did anything wrong though, antifa attacked their car, their back window was smashed in when the cops showed up

Antifa attack
Warning shot fired to tell them to Fuck Off
Seems legit, except for 1 point
Are cops gonna charge Antifa and make them pay for the window?

It won't matter. The guy who discharged has to prove he was in fear for his life, and then the prosecution is going to run premeditated Nazi, and the jury will hang him. It's a done deal.

go shill for cnn somewhere else kike

do you have video?

>The guy who discharged has to prove he was in fear for his life
Not in Florida lmao, Stand Your Ground law.

>nobody in thread actually making arguments against what op said, just shitposting

No, I have the police report

how can no one have been filming at all. Everyone films everything because everyone is retarded and always film everything

I don't think you understand what that means.

Are a gang of hateful ppl surrounding your car and clubbing it not causing you to fear for your life? Seems like a reasonable argument

I don't think YOU do, its not like California where you have to have "no reasonable avenue of escape" before you defend yourself, you just fucking can.

youtube.com/watch?v=yoSpDatwhqw

goto first couple minutes in and guy on the right is here..

I do remember him talking to a reporter as he was walking up to the event and he accused her of asking leading questions and then saying that he was grouchy having just travelled from Texas.

>edition.cnn.com/2017/10/20/us/richard-spencer-florida-speech-arrest-shooting/index.html
This is such an obvious fucking false flag.

>muh state of emergency
>muh no one shows up
>muh happening happens anyway

GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGERS.

>everything that doesn't align to my beliefs is a false flag

Nah read the police report, its a clickbait fake news article, their vehicle was attacked.

>i am a femanon
yeah whatever faggot

It means you don't have a requirement to flee. You're still necessitated to prove self defense, though. They're going to push premeditation, just like those guys up north. It's easy peasy.

problem is he's a felon with a gun in flordia. that's at least 5 years in prison IF he didn't shoot the gun. Since he shot it in town he's doing 10-15.

Dark circles around the eyes are within the top 10 most attractive features a man could have

These people get attacked by mobs all the time it's not surprising they pull out a gun sometimes. He clearly had no intention to shoot someone.

btw all 3 of these dipshits came in from out of state. Out of state agitators need to be gassed. Keep out of Florida ya fucking faggots

LoL even just possessing the gun as a felon in flordia he would be fucked. The fact he fired in a crowded area striking a building because of a "baton" while he was in a car means hes sitting 10-15 mark my words.
-Florida legal fag.

lol so I should just get less sleep and do drugs?

This isn't Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. You don't have to prove your innocence to get off. You get off by default and the other side has to prove you guilty.

Reminder just how corrupt DC is

Tards gonna tard.

stop promoting threads you faggot

No one cares, you stupid cunt.

It is awfully strange how much they get interviewed before the events. Are these guys like high level spencer boyz?

>It's what happens when mom and dad are also aunt and uncle.

Fucking kek'd

ummm no. try again sweety

What's German for "false flag" Fritz?
Or should I ask what the Hebrew is?

>Will Fears

ALT RIGHT WILL

here he is with mouthy vishu of mossad
youtube.com/watch?v=-433K_UfYmk

how bad of a situation is he in? lets say he fired warning shots? will he bbe cantwelled?

If someone smashed out your back window and started coming at you in a threatening way, you would do the same. Read the police report.

roasties gonna roastie

link to police report?

lol i can look at other men dude he doesnt own me or my mind

All three of them are there actually.

The guy who discharged is fucked. Attempted Murder is a weird charge to hang the other two with as accessories. The DA has a pretty stout case, and he's likely going this path for a plea and political brownie points. It'll be reams of character assassination in discovery.

kek, you have no value if he doesn't. BTW, tits or GTFO.

Literally just average looking people.
I'd bang middle, no homo.

whatev's user. sorry to interrupt your he-man woman haters club. i do not judge you.

We need to dig deeper. I bet Soros has already manipulated their online posts to make us, the alt-right bros, look bad.
(((They))) can't keep getting away with it.

>antifa attacked their car

After they deliberately stopped in front of them at a bus stop and provoked them.

There is that thing called causality which police and prosecutors like to look at.

first and second look completly normal. Third guy could use some hair

I’m /leftypol/, (was here way before the POTUS elections) and even I can tell that this was a false flag

>HURRDURRR
Shut the fuck up and show the tits or get the fuck out.

Blonde haired whites are literally retarded sociopaths, gingers are the nu master race

Well, seeing as how you people tried to murder a concert in Las Vegas, we should really just murder any Trump voters on sight.

>Sees "large group of protesters"
>Group turns out to be violent niggers
>self defense
>Case gets thrown out

Except for the felon, yeah this case isn't going to stick.