Bleach

Chapter is out in Japan. Ichirukifags on eternal suicide watch as Japs are mocking the western fanbase for being so immature, burning their volumes and bothering Kubo.

jin115.com/archives/52143909.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rainy27days/status/767557456088199168
imgur.com/bBtwnl0
twitter.com/katheri26998359
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IchigoXIchika fanfic, images and Doujins when?

Yuzu will rape her nephew.

I've been on Sup Forums for almost 11 years and this is the very first time I've ever seen this site posted or even mentioned.

If you wanna get reactions from people that read the series then go to 2ch and 2chan.

Nice ignoring all the ass blasting once the spoilers came out and JP spoiler sites shit all over though.

Where did it all go so wrong for Ichirukifags?

That's because Japanese people don't have the balls to do anything.

This was all over twitter when the chapter came out officially last night, friend.

>Japs mocking others for burning manga
This is gold

Except that's the exact opposite, The Japanese and Chinese are well known for cutting and burning manga when a ship they don't like sets sail or other random shit like the suggestion that the heroine might not be a virgin

A large dumpster fire appeared behind the offices of Studio Pierrot in Mitaka, Tokyo earlier this morning. The local fire department was quickly dispatched and managed to extinguish the flames before they could spread.

Authorities are still looking into the cause of the incident though several fragments of what appeared to be concept art and designs for the popular manga and anime series Bleach, a series the animation studio has previously worked on, were discovered in the remains. Speculation that this event is tied to the recent end of serialization for the series has not been confirmed.

I went to Yaraon. Most people were happy the big boob girl won. Hilarious actually.

>Twitter

Great dude, try 2ch.

Completely forgot about Kannagi I see.

They've been burning mango as well. The people you're talking about OP couldn't give two fucks about Bleach.

Considering Japan likes big breasts quite a bit that's not surprising (Loli was a fad that mostly ended years ago)

Why are you trying to downplay the japs on twitter?

it's the jap who are burning shit not the western.
nobody cares about bleach here.

chapter spoilers when?

Alright anons I'm going to copy/paste some stuff I wrote earlier in another thread
let me know what you think

basically the idea is picking up and saving Bleach at the end of the FB Arc (I'm not saying this is going to be done, just that I'd like to see it and that it could be interesting)

Nope, every single post that burns/destroy shit was made be non-japs. Check the link and twitter.

Because the autists that burn stuff spend their time on 2ch, not twitter.

Its just like Sup Forums, we don't spend our time on twitter, we spend it on Sup Forums fapping to beautiful 2D girls.

user...I...

>Because the autists that burn stuff spend their time on 2ch, not twitter.
Show me all those 2ch posts burning Bleach volumes.

Basically the major issues with Bleach start to show up around the end of HM, which is why I say its salvageable from there.

First is the most obvious - Kubo was losing it as a writer
the man was never the best story teller and clearly planned everything up to there a lot more than he did everything after it
there's also a story going around that he created characters to help with his writer's block
(I don't have a source for this so take it lightly)

2) Kubo was clearly under pressure from his editors who were complete faggots and bent over for whatever the Japanese audience wanted

I say this because of stupid shit like Byakuya and Grimmjaw being brought back after clearly dying, only to never serve a purpose and take up screen time that could be used elsewhere and on other characters with more potential.

It's also clearly displayed in the FB arc where he has to dump the Fullbringers into cannon fodder faggots and shells of characters who served no real purpose
He was clearly forced to bring the Shinigami into it because the Japanese audience are a bunch of faggots who bitched out over not having their favourite crowd around for more than 10 chapters

3) Kubo never took any time to plan
I think its fairly obvious that if Kubo had taken a step back, took a break for a while, and planned out a story that he could present to his editors that would make them go
"Okay we can see this through" instead of being cucks to the nazis that are JUMP and give them confidence it wouldn't get them axed and cost them their jobs

4) Kubo was far too attached to the first arc characters
Lets be honest here the first Arc characters are all fairly bland and, after HM, have no real development done

This is especially true of Rukia, Orihime, and Chad.

I'm going to be honest here and say i never liked either Orihime or Rukia, so I am a little bias.
But I feel by the start of FB they were finished as characters and nothing new happens to them.
cont in next

POST 2CH REACTIONS ONEGAI

Kubo was incredibly good at one thing, and its only this thing that makes Bleach worth reading at any point in the story

He is very good at designing characters when he puts his mind to it.

He had a whole host of other characters that he could have played off of in a heroin role

Its clear he wanted Ichime and RenRuki to be a thing since the first arc, I have no issues with him continuing this.
I just feel that replacing the heroin in Bleach would have added a whole host of character interactions, development, and additional plot lines to explore which could have given Bleach a breath of fresh air

The main three who come to mind for a heroin role which was feasible within the story, for me at least, are Nel, Yoruichi, and Riruka.

Personally I'd have preferred Nel because she is the most unique character out of all of them (imo) having never had human interaction before, also her getting over Ichigo, going to school, fixing her mask, and her relationship with other Shinigami in the group would all have been interesting things to explore.

There are similar things to be done with Riruka.

Yoruichi would be more difficult due to the fact her interactions with the main group in the SS arc were average at best and felt slightly awkward (to me), but it could be done.

5) Ichigo never has a real long term goal
This is, by far, the biggest issue in Bleach which gets dragged into the sun especially after Aizen gets defeated.

If Ichigo had a proper long term goal, such as changing the SS into something worthwhile since it basically is a light version of Hell for 99% of the populace, or restoring balance to HM (far more of a short term goal than the previous but still a good intermediary which could also allow for character exploration and development for both the Arrancar and the Vizards, also we could learn more about the nature of Hollows here).

Finishing in next

I forgot tumblr existed.
I don't have twitter, that's for normalfags.

>Rukiafags ever having a chance
She wasn't even the first.

Seeing how the western autists weren't on Sup Forums and burned their shit on twitter, I'm pretty sure it's more relevant.

Both reforming the SS and restoring order to HM allow for more interaction with Aizen, although one allows for far more than the other, which in turn allows us to find out more about his past, what led him to hate the Soul King, how he managed to gain followers, etc etc
We could also have found out a bit about the other immortal prisoners in the prison, or just any of the other interesting prisoners that Kubo could come up with.

Aside from the previous two possible long term objectives stated there are a whole host more based off of the characters Kubo created

for instance clearing Kisuke and the Vizard's name
bringing the Vizards into the Gotei 13 or just the SS

Sadly none of this will ever be done and Bleach will always be wasted potential.

This is the fault of the fanbase, who complained and stopped reading any time Kubo had the balls to do anything that went against their wishes, the editors who done nothing but force Kubo to pander to the fans which sunk any chance of Kubo recovering his plot line, and Kubo who managed to fuck up everything else he possibly could have.

I will add that the fanbase who stuck by the series are also the only reason it didn't get axed during the FB arc, and the FB arc was God Awful by every measure.
There was a reason for the popularity fall and I put it onto Kubo for not doing the one thing we can actually say he was good at: making good characters. In the FB Arc all of this goes to shit and so the fans lash out by stopping reading and sending ratings through the floor, forcing Kubo to bring back the Shinigami to avoid getting axed.

Thanks to that we'll never have a satisfying end for Bleach.
Now all we can do is whine about it and think about what could have been Sup Forumsnons.

Tatsuki should have won, nobody would really be mad.

That was done by a western fan. Why lie?
twitter.com/rainy27days/status/767557456088199168

Nel is so cute

>Buying Bleach to start with
Color me surprised that they are retarded enough to burn things they bought

So where's the twitter screenshot?

They don't need to burn stuff to call Bleach's shit end the pile of shit it is.

She got Keigo

What do you mean?

Orihime a shit! A SHIT!
Nel, Rukia, Tatsuki or Riruka would have made vastly superior waifus to Ichigo.

there's a difference between 2ch and 2chan? I thought they were the same until now.

>says that all those that burn stuff are on 2ch
>they don't need to
Stop posting desu. Westerns are the emotional cancer, not Japs.

>Rukia
confirmed for shit

Bleach became aggravating to read when they went to save Orihime.

FB was just lame and came packed with all the problems Kubo had started rolling up long before it. I think everyone was relieved to finally get the Aizen arc over with because all it did was drag on forever with dozens of chapters of reaction images and "I got you! Oh no wait you got me!".

imgur.com/bBtwnl0

Heroine not heroin, I don't think the characters are meant to be drug addicts.

Unlike 2ch, 2chan is google it

Shocking News: There is more than 1 person posting ITT

>mfw in the inevitable sequel kubo does a kazui x nemu end and once again btfos rukiafags, this time for good

Also not a jap.
twitter.com/katheri26998359

>leaving the username in the pic

Now you're not even trying.

This desu

Then why reply to a post were we discuss who's burning shit and who isn't?

You actually managed to find a pairing with less buildup than ichiRuki
congratulations Tastukifags

you're the most delusional people on Sup Forums barring maybe the Hisokafags in the HxH threads who think Chrollo cheated
How does it feel?

Where's that part?

Because the actual topic that matters is how bad the ending is and how people are saying as such in all regions.

>The end is shit and everyone that keeps up with it says it is
>NUH UH WHY AREN'T THEY BURNING ANYTHING
>That doesn't matter if they still hate it
>DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT

I see ichirukifags still want vindication for their bitch fit.

>tumblr
kys

So Yhwach was the most broken character, not because of his power level but mostly because of his bullshit Almighty and because of absorbing the Soul King. Once Uryuu nullified those two with the asspull arrow, one single swing from Ichigo's old Shikai was all it took to kill him.
Aizen had actually grown stronger after his time in Muken, so much that he made a complete Hado 90 without incantation while still being bound in the chair and with several seals still on him. In fact, when he fought against Juha, he still had some of those seals on him, but at that point Wach was too much of a piece of asspulled bullshit to defeat in single combat without recurring to some asspull. Still, Aizen's hypnosis was strong enough to affect him.
We never found out about Ichigo's new full strength because he never got to properly use his Bankai besides the GT-Gran Rey Cero combination. And then his Bankai turned to be his old Shikai. And even more, we don't know if his powers returned to him after being stolen by Yhwach, or if he ended up only being a Shinigami without of all that hybrid bullcrap.

Still, Aizen ended up as the most powerful character alive in the finale. Kazui is a meme.

Everyone who read it on twitter, called it comfy and liked Milf!Hime. But nice nitpicking.

Accurate fake. Obviously someone who knew the spoilers but drew an accurate representation.

So much for that sequel

IchiRuki in despair

YOU ARE NOT TRUSTING YOUR FELLOW ANONS??? HOW COULD YOU??? THEY ARE ALL EXPERTS IN WAPANISE SOCIAL MEDIA AND WAPANISE LANGUAGE - IF THEY SAY EVERYONE IS MOCKING WESTERN FUNBASE - IT IS TRUE!!!
DON"T YOU EVER NOT TRUST user ON 4CH

Source?

>Ichiruki clowns being this buttblasted

>title
nice trips user!

~Oh, let it burn, let it burn, let it burn

That image is just depressing to look at, not only because of all the unknown fate of those characters but also because Ichiruki fans are mad enough to edit the final page so it works for their ship

>Tatsuki never got any powers
>never became relevant
>didn't get with Ichigo
man

does anyone have the original image?

I think you mean the final colour spread but yeah, it is sad to look at.

Nelfag-kun, why you gotta be so harsh on us desu

>Nel looks sad in that spread
DELET
She doesn't deserve it anons...

Look at the OP?

Yap!

Literally in the OP.

no not that

There we go!
Thanks user!

Actually Chrollo did cheat. Doesn't mean it's wrong nor that Hisoka didn't deserve it. The bigger shit writing was O, my nen either way.

「IRREPLACEABLE NAKAMA」

Sorry, Nel-chan, we couldn't find any good colored Nel pics with good pose.
(considering picrelated was first version)

where is NELLL?!

How did Renji earn that status ever? The first time he met Ichigo he tried to kill him and Rukia, then they basically never spoke again aside from like 5 times.

Tbh with you user I'm just really sad we never got to see more Nel
I want a spinoff series about Nel to be honest.

Written by anyone but Shite Hacko

I understand user
she doesn't get enough attention

>there are no good Nel doujins
why fucking live?

>Tatsuki was the first girl he ever brought home
>they used to spare and have interactions

Not that far-fetched. Just a point that Tatsuki wouldn't have made anyone really mad, it would have been like, Oh that's neat, wish Rukia or Orihime would have won but whatever.

Died with Urahara, Yoruichi, and Grimmjow

>HE CHEATED
>how?
>BY USING HIS ABILITY TO USE OTHER ABILITIES
>mrw

Fuck you Sup Forums I was promised a happening

>Nel never got to fuck Ichigo and go toddler form halfway through
And doujins never 'cause Kubo shat all over fans

I hate you user

Grimmjew can fucking die for all I care but Nel does not deserve it!
She deserves proper happiness!

;_;

You were promised that by people who can only look forward to people getting mad at things and desperately try to make it happen.

Nelfag-San,we share your pain desu,just be glad Nel-chan got to fight alongside Ichigo

tfw no IchiTatsu doujins too ;_;

I would actually be much happier with this shitskill PS color cover then with original.
Like 10 times moar

Wait, was this confirmed?

At least Tatsuki still looked pretty damn good at the end.

Didn't Kubo shut down his Twitter so he wouldn't have to deal with his fans bullshit?