Baki Dou 122 is out in the Korean scanlations

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1754624

It seems the fight is over.

Will we get Memetobe next?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=817132
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rip in Pickles Pickle

So Pickles instincts kicked in and chose flight?

fuck this manga

Poor nigga.

Pickle won't die, he ahs conceded the fight and Musashi is not interested in killing him, he will get healed for sure.

When will cyborg Retsu appear?

No, his image of Musashi changed from a raptor to something like a poisonous insect that he remembers being bad to eat, so he no longer wants to eat Musashi and is therefore done with him.

>musashi still making everyone job
All this jobbing is really off putting, I want off this ride.

Itagaki is a retard and you're retards for reading this circlejerk garbage.

>tfw I can't get into baki because grappler scanlation is stalled at v16 out of 42 and the anime is retarded/censored as fuck
Can I just ignore fucking grappler?
Young baki is annoying and a fucking shit

Yeah, there's one or two characters you won't give a shit about and the whole Maximum Tournament but we already got Gaia so it'll be fine.

Just watch the anime.

Is the A-A version the only option?
The subs are pretty shit

I am just here because of its momentum, after the nunchuck Baki thing the manga went to shit

Is someone actually working on those missing Baki the Grappler volumes or it's just hopeless case?

Looks like it, but they release 1 chapter every 20-30 days and they are missing 21 volumes

Oh and I thought Karakuri Circus is scanlated slowly - 1 chapter per week and it's at chapter 232 out of 426 so 2 years or more before it's completed.

No idea, it's been like 10 years since I watched the anime.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=817132

Was he autistic?

>tfw you hate almost every moment in the current manga but keep waiting for the new chapters anyway

> white blood
> broken jaw/arms/ears from the guy who fight the cut-faced kid replaced with just a punch and no blood
Anime fucking dropped

Why the translators skipped over like 20 chapters of Baki Dou? Are we going to get them or they dropped it?

It was nice until musashi.
What is Itagaki even doing? Does he expect us to be hyped for a fight beetwen musashi and motobe? Nobody gave a flying fuck about motobe until he was forcefully shoved down our throat as one of the top-rank fighters when he lost in hand to hand combat against a fucking yokozuna who is not even part of the lowest baki fighters roaster. And suddenly he shows up defeating jack cuz " look at muh leather jacket that makes me tank a full assault of jack for 5 minutes without getting a scratch ".

And musashi just destroying everyone because he's the villain so gotta hype him up.

Baki-dou's first chapter was literally Baki falling down a flight of stairs and that's an apt metaphor for this entire part so far.

Baki still being the least important character in his own manga. Seriously, has he done ANYTHING for literally a hundred chapters?

Musashi Dou feels like an overdrawn, pointless spinoff without any real point, up to and including the point it's trying to make.
>All the fucking hype about weapons being lethal and fists not being able to compare
>Never been an issue before but hey whatever sure
>Musashi's ultimate technique was getting rid of his weapons and using his hands

>hype up Memetobe
>He'll lose against Musashi anway

Which would be worse? Memetobe actually wins against an opponent who managed to wound Yujiro? Or Memetobe's whole fucking hype amounting to literally nothing?

It's probably going to be the second option, of course. My prediction is that Baki gets off his ass, actually fights for real and reks Musashi. Not that it would save this shit, considering there's zero drama and absolutely no personal connection, but that's probably how this will go.

Also, it will 100% be revealed that Musashi is actually Baki's ancestor. Just watch.

>considering there's zero drama and absolutely no personal connection
Well, he did kill Baki's friend. Though it'd be dumb for any of the cast to be salty about that, since he gave Retsu every chance to get away.

So did Pickle die or what ?
Just read last englsih chapter and damn, I hate this arc. Musashi is too fucking strong and he fucking kills people.
Baki didn't do shit for the moment while he's supposed to be equal to Yujiro.

And based Retsu is gone forever.

Sadly much like many other mangas, for me baki has fallen into the " Keep reading it cuz I want the ride to end " category. I don't even care anymore about what the final fight is gonna be.

Motobe vs musashi? I don't care. Both way too hyped and way too many asspulls for them to be remotely interesting.
Musashi vs Yujiro rematch? Yujiro pretty much already proved that he could destroy musashi.
Baki vs musashi rematch? Baki's been gone for like 100 chapters or so. He only makes short apperance as a spectator or some shit so he's out of the question anyway. Making him come back to win would be pointless and uninteresting.

So yeah. Just waiting for it to end.

That had zero impact on anyone, though. Everyone just made faces around his body, then shrugged and basically went "Well that's them brakes", and nobody's brought it up after that. If it gets brought up as a legitimate point then, it'll look clumsy as hell.

Poor fucker didn't even get a funeral. Of course, there's every possibility Retsu's not dead and comes back. Possibly kicks Musashi to the curb as well and goes "I know how to fight swords now!"

Maybe this will end up being an Ali situation where he smashes everyone and then they come back to show him that his hot new shit (old shit?) ain't really so hot against some good old fightan spirit.

Retsu should of taken shiratori working once and been super happy. Like obviously you have no chance at winning, and at best you barely survive another attack? So dumb.

Pickle didn't die. He supposedly got scared by musashi who reminded him of the bee that he had once ate and gave him terrible pain for several days so he no longer wants to eat him. And musashi showed no interest in killing pickles if he's no longer willing to fight him.

And baki is nowhere near equal to yujiro. At the end out of their fight baki had his entire body bruised with internal bleedings and broken bones in every possible place of his body while yujiro only had a few bruises on his face and some nose/mouth bleeding. He gave him a " good " fight unlike anyone else he had ever faced but nothing that forced him to go completly all-out.

Would you say Kaku forced Yujiro to put in a little effort more than Baki?

Some people would say that he didn't really take him seriously, but Kaku did show the potential of hurting Yujiro, and he also got in some good hits, although the damage of them wasn't that extensive.