I’m one of those half black Germans who’s African American father was stationed here

I’m one of those half black Germans who’s African American father was stationed here.

When Spencer talks about what he wants, Israel has and ethnostate so should white people but then one sentence later he talks about how polish have their ethnostate and Hungarians do too

With this logic niggers have their ethnostate too in Africa but just like you say to black people go home to Africa it’s like telling Richard Spencer “go home to Poland or Hungary they are a white ethnostate so why do you complain?”

So you racists fuck if you want to be around white people go to some fucking European country that is 99,7%white ..... problem solved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TraWWyuQmTI
youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/TraWWyuQmTI

>Half black German

ONE DROP ONE DROP

go back to america

>go back to america

I actually been this summer, I went with the money that I won by betting on Trump

Nobody takes sympathy on you, you quadroon. Sucks your mom burned coal like a societal waste of life.

But you point of “go somewhere white” doesnt make sense, because all of europe is being flooded with shitskins.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

That is factually incorrect, the v4 countries
>Poland
>Slovenia
>checkrepublic
>Hungary

All refuse to take in any even with the EU pushing down on them

They are all 99%huwhite

That’s the problem with Spencer, he knows about how Germany is ducked by the hatespeach laws and still occupied by the US

He also knows how pure and white Poland and Hungary consider them self’s

But at the same time he goes on about that huwhites have no where to go... it doesn’t make sense

He could go to Poland and live a long happy live with a white wife and 10 children instead he is just trolling around one 54% land preaching

>NO ONE CAN ANSWER ME I FUCKING KNEW IT
>MY MEDICALLY TESTED 101 IQ BTFO ALL OF YOU SUPERIORS

>CHEKMATE

>huwhite
that answers your question

Richard spencer is fucking retarded.

>I’m one of those niggers
FTFY NIGGER

ae you Bavaria mulatto?

Hello fellow biztard

You’re obviously shitskin too that’s why you seek to pair bond with me so you don’t feel alone here with all the nazis

I’m not here to be your friend faggots

Answer my question or fuck of

I agree.

Come home, American white man

>101 IQ
That's pretty much brainlet status, Jamal, but I guess it's basically genius level for a nigger so congrats. Any way your ethnostate as a north american nigger is Liberia. You will probably have to exterminate some of the wildlife to get it back up and running, but I believe in you.

you haven't answered mine.
White is a colonial term, Poland is not a white homeland, it is the homelad for the Poles.
There is no reason why whites in the USA should not secede and refuse to pay taxes to a regime that is hostile to them. No one here opposes Black seperatists, if they wish to segregate and self rule their communities, why not?

I hope you get hit by a truck, not because you are black, because you seem like a huge retard.

Häng dich weg.

We can all stop racism by sucking BBC. This... is the white man's destiny.

honestly, this

I take all your points but...

>Poland is not a white homeland
So israel is not a Kazarian one but just for the religious jews, there are many arabs Jews in Israel too and Jews that are basically 100%russian

>blacks don’t have their ethnostate
they have different countries for different “cultures and languages mostly determined by who colonized their asses

>Asian don’t have an ethnostate
They have different countries with different thousand of year old cultures

>german
lmao

Not an argument, tell me what is so foul about my persona that would call for the act of sucide.

If you give me a good reason I just might do it.

E T H N O
C A P I T A L I S M

PROPRIETARY COMMUNITIES

Mixed race people can go south of the Rio grande. America and Canada are white countries in the new world.

you forgot that Jews were in Poland 1000 years so, the analogy is false. You can trick other Hans, like you did 70 years ago.

RIP Germany. 1871 - 1945

You're bloodlines are weak and you probably should never have been borne.

Problem with this is that I will open a business right next to you.

And I will allow all the filth in it, shitskin, faggot sodomites, liberals, Indians and the worst of them all leafs

My business will sure have problems because of these incompatible cultures and people but I will get more shekels

And your business will die..... where is your god now

No because you'll be in Brazil or Africa. America is the white man's land.

>So israel is not a Kazarian one but just for the religious jews, there are many arabs Jews in Israel too and Jews that are basically 100%russian

If they don't consider themselves to be Russians, they are none, Jews are an ethno-religious group, Poles an ethnicity.

>they have different countries for different “cultures and languages mostly determined by who colonized their asses

They had many decades time to correct the borders and grant autonomy to ethnic minorities.

>They have different countries with different thousand of year old cultures

so what?

>not buying out entire city blocks before you even begin to build
>not buying up acres and acres of land in the middle of nowhere for land development
this is literally what I do for a living kiddo

I don’t understand honestly.

There are practically no Jews left in Germany or Poland after 1945

And actually it strengthens my point if Jews were 1000 years in pol and and now they moved to Israel because it’s a country for their faith doesn’t matter if they are mostly polish?

The whole Israel is an ethnostate narrative is so fucking weak

Muds like you don't have an ethnostate. You don't even have an ethnicity. You will always be racial driftwood.

>With this logic niggers have their ethnostate too in Africa but just like you say to black people go home to Africa

Yes, Africa has lots of ethnostates, it's only white countrys that are meant to be put out of existence.

Stupid nigger, America when it was discovered was pretty much a free for all, they grabbed it, the orientals were late to the party, so they are grabbing it via canada, and the west coast. Niggers made a play by getting shipped there via america with the help of the kikes who hate seeing whites make something of themselves.

Red man is surging up through the south, and grabbing back south America. Given time, and looked upon strategically, you can see all the moves and plays made by the different race.

Whites build fantastic civilisations. Orientals can do wonders also, but it stiffles freedom a bit too much.

Then I will open it at the end of your estate, and pay hot young whores to go in front of your stores with flyers

And it will state that my=y prizes are lower because I can keep up my business by having a lower price then you because I have a bigger customer base

Checkmate.

>implying I would put up all that risk to be in business and not just being a landlord
git fuggin gud

GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER

>Poland and Hungary
>countries almost completely habitated by respectively Slavs and Uralic tribes descendants
>white ethnostates
Are you mentally handicapped or borderline retarded?

Hes half German half nig so probably both

Nobody wants to move to shitholes like Africa, Poland or Hungary, you dumbfuck.
We just don't want people like you to undermine our societies. Now fuck off, Tyrone

That doesn’t make sense buddy.

If a I consider myself white I’m still not white....

You’re saying that what people choose to identify with determines their place to be put

>so what?
It means that there is no ethnostate a chin that has been living in the states for 300 years since they build the railroads could go home now... it’s the same with American whites like Spencer that wish for an ethnostate but after living the the states for hundreads of years where would he go back? His gran-gran-gran-gran-grandfather might have been English, he sure as hell doesn’t identifies as english.

So not even Africans, poles or Hungarian want to live there.
They rather move here where the government you subhuman faggot elected is giving them all the free shit

And because it’s such a wealthy country people here get to make a living by scrubbing toilets

So you don’t see Hungarians and poles as white?

Please enlighten me what the fuck is white

Even east Germany is strongly mixed with slaves and probably 50%of Europe is Slavic

>101 IQ
>half black "german"

hope you realize you belong to the bottom 50%, IQ wise.

and you have to go back.

>east Germany is strongly mixed with slaves
Thats probably why they voted for AfD, not like wh*te westerners

West Germans are 100% like this

That’s might be all true, still not a real argument.

Just a wish of yours, please tell your other wishes to Santa or the tooth fairy because I don’t give a fuck

Fuck you, hungary isn't a shithole

Whites are too great for Europe alone.
Africa should be ours as well. Niggers have very little use for such a great continent.

And if it’s a shithole what does that say about the 99%white inhabitants?

If an African country is a dump we blame genetics if a white country is shit we blame politics or language barriers

Hipocracy at its best mah nigga

>Orientals can do wonders also

See british flag....Mohamed is that you?

The fuck have orientals done without the oil money white people pump down their throats

Give me a fucking break

You say whites came first to America, yes d=they did and build up anything desirable all the other races want now.

it makes very much sense, buddy. You can choose your religion, but not your racial origin.
Spencer identifies himself as white American, why should there be no ethno state for those who wish to organize under that label?

So your mom is a whore and your dad is a nigger that abandoned you and you want us to take you seriously?

Do you still have contact with your father?

Muds like me can see the big picture and tell you where both of you faggots sides are wrong

If you consider the Weimar Republic germany you simply don’t deserve to even type in this thread

So why don’t you elect politicians who will fulfill your dream? Because all you do is bitch and probably you have never give house to house to beg for votes for your party, fucking Pusey keyboard politician faggot.

That label intrinsically will trigger all other races, religions. Because it means that you don’t need to congregate under a religion or culture all you need is whiteness because you see it as superior. That’s why all msm always get triggered by white nationalism.

Not here to be your friend and talk small talk with you lonely bitches.

There is no ethnically Swedish country that is 99% Swedish. There is only Sweden, and it is being ruined. Do you think all whites are of the same ethnicity? Then you are uninformed. We are not Polacks.

>Do you think all whites are of the same ethnicity?

Richard Spencer thinks so....

OP i have some kind of sad news. every one who asks for a white ethnostate secretly believes the american government will ethnically cleanse the rest of the world and they support it. they dont even realize they have been sold out by their own people who literally cant understand how retarded their father/brother/son/coworker is in the government/military

they cant understand why white people cant have all the land and are to low iq to accept that the west bluffed its way through the last 7 decades and that WW2 didnt even last 6 years. it was proven america left europe after just 3 and most of the battles were impossible because forces had to travel to far in small windows of time to get to battles from other battles

and it was proven america gave up on the war in the pacific and after a few years returned with no declaration of war and assassinated the emperor who was visiting the philipines. the battle at mid way never happened. like 5 years ago they had this whole i like "my version of history shit" when tina fey had to accept her dad was a rapist because when the navy returned they got jail time for doing it. all the guys in the pacific theater practically didnt have kids until they were 40-50 because they spent about 20 years in jail.

>blah blah blah history don't matter
>your ancestors who spilled their blood for your country don't matter
>just go to a place you have no connection with, because they have similar opinions
How about culture? How about fucking cuisine?
Do all white countries need KFC and watermelon diet, because you say so?
Fuck you, there is something more important than "similar opinions"

So that would be a "no" on the "do you know your father"

KEK

I have been on every continent, many cities. There is no culture.

Macdonalds, Nike,adidas other big brands are the culture

Middle class dressing in ralp Lauren and Hugo boss to feel like they are rich it’s the same everywhere

What culture are you talking about?
Facebook and YouTube LOL videos?

Culture is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc

Europe doesn't let white immigrants in

>your ancestors who spilled their blood for your country don't matter
>>just go to a place you have no connection with, because they have similar opinions
You know that this argument can be made to justify why blacks should remain in America. Since they've never been anywhere else and have had their blood spilled to defend America in every war.

America was build for White people, Ethiopia is calling g you back Bonobo nigger

Agree with all you said.

But what about the fact that people don’t really have the power to elect someone that represents them because the person with the money dictates politics

And only big international companies and banks have real money

And they want more low in filth so they can grow as a business

Look at what kind of people like Nike adidas and all these big brands. Look at what kind of people apples advertisement is directed at

That’s what these brands want, they don’t give a fuck about your culture about your people they want money

There the problem, Ethiopians look nothing like my Bantu father, I do not belong to Ethiopia.

kys Rhineland bastard

That’s actually not true. Hungary and Poland we talked about have a dire need for people because all their young ones go to work in Germany or UK
SO THEY HAVE A SORTAGE THEY WOULD LOVE TO FILL WITH SMART AMERICANS

>everyone else is wrong because I don't fit in anywhere even in my own family
I'd feel sorry for you if 'people' like you weren't so insufferable.

And what about you?

Bitching about politics and governments that suppress you yet unable to actually elect a pro white gov?

Kinda weird, like do you have a victim complex?

It’s easy to blame your shortcomings on your politicians isn’t it?

So basically modern version of the Rhineland bastards?

Sounds like a fair trade. When you go back to Africa the whites will go back to Europe.

Why don't you and your father move to Africa then, mixeds always identify with the non-white part anyway

Yes, and now that we have that settled can you address my opening statement with a logical argument?

Or you can continue trying to insult me in hope ofgetting a negative emotional response from me?

I don’t identify as a race i identify as someone who isn’t fooled by divide and conquer.

But objectively I’m a nigger wo was lucky enough because of the manipulation your continent is under to upgrade my genes with blond, blue eyed high in stock. But that’s kinda irrelevant. Just for your reading pleasure.

We will kill you and all people like you

101 belongs to the top 50% actually.

Spencer is a self absorbed idiot. That's your answer.

Please write your wishes and dream on a paper and send it to Santa.

I did not ask to hear them.

This isn't divide and conquer, that is when white people call other white people non white, no you are objective non-white and thus not fully European

Please point me in the direction, in what post of mine did I state that I am?

You imagination is wild, you should go into some creative work, maybe webpage designer?

>i identify as someone who isn’t fooled by divide and conquer

Hmmmmm?

>101
Wew lad. Can you even breathe and walk at the same time without getting a headache

Dude. To be someone who isn’t influenced by d&q techniques doesn’t mean I’m white...

Because actually mostly whites are For example

>i identify as someone who isn’t fooled by divide and conquer.
Yet your entire existence is a direct result of divide and conquer

Shit thing right? Who you gonna hate tho?

The pawn who had no decision in it or the king and ruler?

Fuck your better know your enemy son.

“Smack lips”

Fuck off go back to murrica amerimutt

That wouldn’t make Richard Spencer happy tho.... do you want to make Richard Spencer unhappy?

Is it racist to call people just "african- %countryname%?"

As for me yes.

Maybe because Europeans fought and conquired Americas. That's how things work and always will. On the other hand blacks conquired NOTHING so their only home is in parts of Africa where they fought for their land and won in the end.

They conquered youth culture with hip hop and they did conquer sexual fantasies that are all based on lies

And they did this with the help of the Jew ...they also conquered culture by making every white person afraid of being labeled a racist

....?

So a Hungarian wo is 2 or 3rd Generation German is a Hungarian-German?

Weird all European races are indistinguishable after the first initial generation who speak the language broken

Yet a Turk who is 3rd generation in Germany who speaks fluen German will never be considered German

Really activated my melanin receptors

Reading all the posts you made, I think you are the epitome of a cosmopolitain person, the result of racial marxism and because you don't fit in the construct of a nation you attack everyone who has some in group preference.
Correct me if you feel otherwise.

First of all thank you for taking your time.

And something y9u might not know, even I do have my ingroup, it’s doesn’t matter what mix but all mixed people connect instantly because we all know the feeling of belonging nowhere and growing up and feeling out of place so we like being others like us, just like you like to hang out with people like you.

That’s not what this thread is about tho, I’m genuinely just want to point out richard Spencer’s fallacy of assuming the whites don’t already have an ethnostate already but other races do

Because they don’t, there is no ethnostate for blacks Asians or shitskins
His way of propagating his euthanasia dreams are wrong because they are easily to be rebutteld

I’m open to learn so if anyone can explain it or prove his logic I’d be thankful

"Hah, i live in your white nation, fucking shit up, but if you want to live in a white nation, don't confront the minority, confront the majority and leave!"

Masterful logic there, Eli.

Thanks guys, I’m not a nigger just LARPING

was interested in your arguments

Lmao you think a nigger could make a thread like this? Newbs

>be nigger
>have 55 ethnostates and an entire continent filled with 99.99999% black people. Refuse to go live in any of them.
>claim that whites aren't allowed to be majority in the US which was built for and by white people and was 80-90% majority white all the way up to 1965 on PURPOSE, or they are racists.
>claim that blacks should be represented equally as whites in everything in the US eventhough blacks are a small percentage of the US and whites are majority and that it is their nation they built from the ground up.
>tell white americans to fuck off to europe
>claim it was terrible blacks were transported to america from the west coast of africa, but refuse to go back to africa for 150+ years!
Blacks are so arrogant that they pretend they are an endangered species with nowhere else to go but the US, and apparently white people need to become a minority in their own nation because niggers are unwilling or lazy and don't want to go to africa and improve the situation there. Eventhough blacks admit all the time that they were never supposed to be in the US in the first place!

Agree with everything you said.

America is an all European Colony. Is that so difficult to understand?
Also
>some fucking European country
>99,7%white