Who would win?

Ping pong or poo poo?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ping pong or poo poo
fucking lost.

ping

India

China actually has less people but they might get snipped when out for poo

Depends on the wind direction desu f a m

Poo poo. Squinty eyes make aiming a rifle or bomb sights accurately impossible.

wrong squinting makes them more accurate
poo poo will win with a poos jamming the cheap made in china rifles

we need a poolocaust

kek

>poolocaust

my sides

This. When you're trying to eyeball something and get a really accurate measurement, what do you do? You squint! Asians enjoy this advantage 24/7.

FUCKING HELL INDIA GET IT TOGETHER

I took a seminar in college focusing on South Asia, and one of the assignments a girl did a presentation on the lack of toilets. It's the biggest fucking problem in your country and it makes you a laughingstock.

Ching chong ping pongs have more money, don't they? That usually decides things. But then there are poo nukes to factor in.

POOs

PING AND SINGH: Defending the ricefields from poo. A Netflix original series.

India could weaponize the poo poo.

PAJEET POO and the chamber of the loo
by m. night syahmalan

China
They have a better industry and if that war broke out it would come down to attrition.
It would be bad, very bad. Literal waves of men just attacking each other. Nepal would turn into a meat grinder.

how is that a question?
chinese niggers of course, india doesn't stand a chance.

Both will be nuclear holocaust.

>Who would win?
the civilized world

Chinks are suprisingly ineffective fighters, but have superior technology. Tough call

best post

Uhgg this makes me sick but. I'd have to choose the poo.

what is this the 1800s ?
numbers count for little these days

pooland has shitty tech and ineffective fighters.

sucks to be a bottom feeder.

why would they be ineffective? they have been copying western training methods and tactics for decades

they're an existential threat to Russia

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

What happens if you combine Ping and Poo? Do you get Pong?

They have 10x more pople than russia, that's a pretty big advantage. Chinks are historicaly bad figters, they didn't have occasion to show their worth recently as far as i know..

India has a very well train military with better military equipment supplied from Russia, Israel and the USA, while the Chinese is somewhat well trained but their military equipment are cheap or just plain knockoffs

t poo diaspora

even if a war with China and i*dia were to break out aint no poo diaspora going to fly back to pooland to fight Chinks

Pajeet bring out the faecal missiles.!

>poolocaust

You would think so but they are actually adapted so they see normally through their squinty eyes. If they try to actually squint they just close their eyes, making it impossible.

ping pong, they are one of the the 3 world powers, china, u.s and russia

China wins of course.

>1 chink with flamethrower arrives
>60% of pooland combusts due to all the gasses from all the shit they have covering their streets

the chinks there is no question on who has the better army today

kek
Seriously though, it would be India

ping pong

Well, china has to move troops through the hymalayas just to attack doklam, while india is already there. So openbob wins!

Poos since theyre prepared for a large scale war because of Pakistan

That combat turban is fucking hilarious. They actually have turban scrim!!!

Ping Pong brings fire, it's all over for Poo.

I reckon India would win, Chinks are terrible soldiers.

>mfw even we Aussies can't compete with this amazing shitposting

How fucking stupid are you?

India.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Unlike Poo Poo, Ping Pong can zerg rush.

Lol

Man for man, there are few war fighters that can compare to the Sikh bros. Gurkhas, certainly, and South Korean Marines, as well as most Western countries' Special Forces. They are likely quite superior to Chinese conscripts. But numbers are of the essence and China can probably field many more men, with more and better equipment. Would be a world-changing happening if they ever went to total war.

Ling Ting Tong
I need my Egg Fu Yong
I say a Ling Ting Tong
I need my Egg Fu Yong
A Ling Ting Tong
Want no more Ping Ping Pong (I samoke a poo a je)
(I samoke a poo)

What is it about that part of the world that makes the best shit posters

So it depends on whether China will try to invade Japan, noice

Poo, maybe Japan will join in the festivities

i read about 5 lines of that before I started laughing

I wonder about the people that see this kind of stuff as truth.... are they just gullible? stupid? outcasts so far out that they grasp at anything that tells them it's okay to be on the out? just convincing themselves it's better to be lost from the herd, because the herd is controlled by evil puppet masters.

or maybe they're just hopelessly, batshit crazy

POO will WIN!

CHECKED

1 v 1
China
But the common wealth will back India and they would actually win. (Unless Pakistan back stabs them)

>imlying theres a chance child rapistan won't backstab them

Who has the more battle hardened troops? I don't really know of any action the Chinese have been in since the 50's.

Superpower by 2020 obviously

Lest yee all forget, Sup Forums is a Poo board.

Gooks go home!

I'd rather have poo poos win but ping pongs would make it tough.

Britain had more money than the 13 colonies AND more military assets.
How did that turn out?

Fucking horribly for the rebels, until Ben Franklin fucked have the aristocrats in Paris and got France to declare war on Britain.

half*
fucking autocorrect

India would win because it has allies, while the Chinese are basically alone.

I say we let Japan take the chinks and give India and Hong Kong back to the Brits
Boom problem solved

>666

Okay Satan, so even if you think that France's war effort in the 13 colonies was THAT big, which it was not, you would still be talking about the British Empire, versus 13 colonies and France.

You still lose.

fpbp

delete this, mongoloids.