Why are white people so judgemental?

Why are white people so judgemental?

Because he looks like a thug.

If you have 2 degrees you may want to not look like you live in a skip, you may actually find employment then.

Why is OP such a faggot?

3rd degree in feminist gibsology.

Because stupid thugs with bullshit degrees paid for by our tax dollars need to be judged. Also, this never happened.

3rd degree in what ? biology and botany? to grow top dank weed?

Why do black people LIE SO MUCH?

If this really happened he'd have shoved his camera in her face on livesteam while he preached. We all know what they're like.

holy fuck there was a thread about this nigger not 2 hours ago
neck youself
sage

I'll take "Things that didn't happen" for 500, Alex.

When I was a toddler I learned how to make up fake stories that never happened for attention also

someone told me I look like a Nazi, but little did they know I was going to a war reenactment.

Third degree burns, he's getting them treated at a university hospital

I honestly believe that they come up with this shit 9/10 times.

This. Degrees don't mean a damn thing anymore unless they are STEM.

Why does the wind blow?
I am what I am, probably the last scion of a dying culture. I could either throw away who I am for a soulless, plastic existence or drag my heels kicking and screaming until the bitter end. I chose my path.

>3 degrees
>Can't use an ellipsis correctly.

If he is so smart, then he should know appearances are important part of society and human nature. He can't even start a complete sentence, he just begins with "White woman".

I guess he should thank Affirmative Action for those degrees, he would've never gotten them on his own.

true. on the other hand: when you're rich, you're well advised to dress like a poorfag in public.

As if a smart person would waste time getting 3 degree's.

Either get a doctorate or get a job you fucking >pleb

Degree's in
>African studies
>Nigger Music studies
>Obtaining Gibs studies

Because i dont want to be killed or robbed.

he is trying to inflate his number.
he probably has a associates and bachelors and is going for a masters.

dindu's think that people judge you on the amount of degree's they have and that it makes them somehow better or smarter. when in reality one welding certificate could bank 90k a year and most competent welders a pretty fucking smart.

Dindu's have been caught up with image since the shackles were loosened. You have to maintain some a sort of look or they start calling each other uncle tom.

i assume they all are until proven otherwise.

yup yup yup yup. They do literally get paid. I go to a college of mostly black people and literally all of them are going to "get their benefits". I not shitting you.

I know one woman who in her 30s with an associate environmental engineering degree, she put out one application with no response. Now she is going for a business associates degree. I have met a single one there who wasnt going to school for their benefits and everytime they have to introduce themselves to a class they start with the old "im am trying to better myself for my chilren" or "I want to make my mama proud" or the real classic "im the first in my family to go to college" although if you push they will admit their parents went through certificate programs.

I'm Kenyan, we generally consider dreads untidy and associate them with criminals so it's not just a white thing

>He can't even start a complete sentence, he just begins with "White woman".
that's not really fair because it's twitter. you have to speak like a retard to keep it under the character limit.

>Third degree
>Elementary School
>Middle School
>High School
Not bad for a black guy!