Feminist Comic Creator - "If you don't like my politics, don't buy my book"

Feminist Kelly Sue doesn't care if you don't like her SJW politics.
This is a perfect representation of how Feminism destroys everything it touches.
youtube.com/watch?v=wNzhvFNOsN0
Tweet: archive.is/hIwGe

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/06/30/ghostbusters-ivan-reitman-reboot-backlash-sexism/
jstor.org/stable/2953592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"If you don't like my politics, don't buy my book"
Am I supposed to take issue with that statement?
Why are you so mad?

>If you don't like my politics, don't buy my book
cool, nobody will, comics are fucking dying

never heard of xer till now, still won't buy her book, why are you shilling for her OP?

Marvel is restructuring right now to change their direction from attempting to please minority voices on twitter to producing comic books that people will actually buy. The figured out the people who make a ruckus don't actually buy that many comics.

I'm not, it's just wild how they don't give a fuck about killing their own industry.
This isn't sane.

The problem is that previously decent comics turn SJW, while the redpilled comics like Red Panels close down.

That's Sup Forums's modus operandi
>be mad about this random obscure person's opinion you never would have even known about or be affected by if I didn't bring it your attention to be mad about!

This, its a free country, OP is a reee machine.

They just gotta teach whitey a lesson

>it's just wild how they don't give a fuck about killing their own industry.

They're barely a part of it.

>comic fails completely
>REEEEE sexists didn't buy my comic REEEEE

and the cycle repeats

Okay. Enjoy poverty.

Weird comics with fringe political beliefs have been around for 70 years. Not all comics about dudes in tights. If anything they used to be a lot more out there.

I can't remember when SciFi wasn't so effiminized.

When that happens you can say you were right. Or when you can point to a previous example. Until then you're just making up shit to be mad about.

>>"If you don't like my politics, don't buy my book"

No problem there. I don't buy the things and I wouldn't let my kids read them either.

Comic books are for neckbeards and man-children, and people so devoid of imagination that they can't handle reading actual literature.

From what I've seen in articles about this broad her jokes suck and her storylines are retarded, and she's basically being used to try to sell comics to tween girls since boys are too busy playing video games to read comics any more.

does it have to be comics? see: nu-ghostbusters

The hilarious thing is sci-fi and fantasy has a very rich history of female authors and artists but in 2017 young men believe it has always been a male dominated industry. Couldn't be farther from the truth. Especially when it comes to fantasy.

And a -lot- of old sci-fi and fantasy since the 70s has heavy feminist themes. It's actually the minority of novels in that time that don't.

She ain't wrong.
Eventually populations grow apart. We are seeing that now.

I don't recall anyone who worked on the movie saying "If you don't like this movie don't go see it".

And

ew.com/article/2016/06/30/ghostbusters-ivan-reitman-reboot-backlash-sexism/

>Ghostbusters: Ivan Reitman attributes reboot backlash to nostalgia, not sexism

So the Director literally says it was about nostalgia not sexism but you still want to put words in his mouth and say otherwise to fit your own worldview.

I was referring to the television channel, now called Syfy which happened at the advent of the channel becoming effeminate and switching its programing over to reality shows and contest shit for a while, before briefly getting back on track with decent shows like the Expanse.

But you bring up another issue, Science Fiction has become saturated with communists and leftists and there is blacklist organization that prevents it from ever covering topics that would promote the opposite of this.

this, they will just try to latch on to some other hobby to fill it with their poison, like they tried with video games or like they are trying with fucking warhammer now.

well, we now know what has been killing comics.
this video will act for posterity of allowing in people with no creative talent and just all indoctrination.

>channel becoming effeminate and switching its programing over to reality shows and contest shit for a while, before briefly getting back on track with decent shows like the Expanse.

Television channels are not what they say on the label anymore. Destination America is the Ghost Hunting channel.

And yes, there is a huge chunk of the sci-fi library that is just window dressing for arguments for communism and legalization of drugs like marijuana and LSD.

Syfy never fully left its basis, they still hire The Asylum to produce shitty low budget monster movies and did so even when they added shit like Face-off or even that cooking show.

It's just they hold themselves in such a cringy way now.

Look at this wire shit, it's just a bunch of bull dykes pretend "gushing" about science fiction.

im really cool, my hair has colors, why wont people do what i say?

She's is right, user. Don't like it don't buy it, vote with your wallet.

idealism is real. think of all the people who have been willing to die for their family, their faith or the their nation. think of the young men who have thrown themselves on top of grenades to save their comrades. tanking a company and depriving yourself of income for a cause is mild in comparison.

indeed. its like the reformation.

Alright good no longer buying from Marvel and SJW shit. Going with DC instead.

No they aren't, still sacrificing shekels for jew agenda.

Wasn't planning on it. It'll be in good company with Hillary's Book in the bargain bin (along with those clymidia copies of 50 Shades).

That's the director of the ORIGINAL Ghostbusters not the new one. The director of the new movie did call sexism, but to be fair it's probably because of all the twitter trolls saying sexist things about it.

> Science Fiction has become saturated with communists and leftists and there is blacklist organization that prevents it from ever covering topics that would promote the opposite of this.

I keep posting this image but read up on the chekists approach to intelligence and you will find it is not hyperbole to compare progressives to communists. They are to a T. They value kompromat intelligence to ruin individuals instead of winning arguments. They pursue controlling the narrative and culture to define the politics and people.

Thank goodness I don't give a shit about comics but I do give a shit about things they've infested their miserable hands on.

I hate that my name is Tom and I'm from Finland...

>Kelly Sue DeConnick is an American comic book writer and editor and English–language adapter of manga.
>English–language adapter of manga.

I wonder what Sup Forums thinks of her.

feminists see functional societies as an alternative to their dysfunctional society

Adults who read comics, especially ones made for teenagers are pathetic. Its embarrassing seeing a balding 40yo man on YouTube talk about children's comics. So many millennials are into these weird fads of watching every comic book based movie that comes out and buying loads of Merch. Its seriously embarrassing.

What book is this?

no worries princess, i boycott all creative work by women anyway

"Information Is the Alpha and Omega of Our Work": Bolshevik Surveillance in Its PanEuropean
Context
Author(s): Peter Holquist
Reviewed work(s):
Source: The Journal of Modern History, Vol. 69, No. 3 (Sep., 1997), pp. 415-450
Published by: The University of Chicago Press
Stable URL: jstor.org/stable/2953592 .

I've just been having to read a lot about the Soviet Union intelligence and it's getting hammered into my head how much they were focused on the personal and cultural rather than the technical. You guys know that Yuri Anpromov (spelling it wrong) copypasta/video, it's that stuff, or the Breitbart idea that "Politics is downstream from culture".

Kelly Sue is great. Her husband is a big name in comics too, and she cucks him at conventions. Boycott her all you want, it won't matter. Pretty much everything she writes is instantly optioned for films.

good for her, too bad comics themselves are a dying industry

Buying merch in general is retarded.

Stop fucking hijacking IP then you dicksuckers.

She literally only got into the industry because her husband is one of the most talented artists around. She's a talentless nepotist cunt.

Matt is a writer, not an artist.

Wasn't he both early on? Either way he's fucking awful regardless of his "star" power.

Dis someone say 2014 Commemorative Finnish Stamp series?

There are plenty of people I'm unwilling to do business with for various reasons, and my small business still nets about $2 million a year. I turned away a $60k potential client recently after seeing how he was treating a couple of the girl in my office.

I inherently agree with her mindset

Vote with your wallet, if people cant sell their products to the point of making a living they'll find something else to do

>thinking that i am going to read that garbage even if it was for free