Who's your Favorite U.S. President?

I have some questions regarding the Executive Branch for the inhabitants of Sup Forums.

>Who's your favorite/least favorite U.S. President and why?

>Which one did the most/least in office?

>Who had the best/worst legacy?

>Who was in office when you were born, and if he was different than when the one when you were born, which president did you first remember actively hearing on the radio, watching on the television, or seeing on the internet when they were actively in office?

>Which one is the most interesting to research about?

Interested in your answers and reasoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/10/16/draq-queen-library-lgtbq-kids/
usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-10-18/california-becomes-first-state-to-legally-recognize-a-third-gender-in-us
twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/920490440985477121
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump

Fucking epic gets

Andrew Jackson.

He waged a war against the Jews greatest weapon: Fractional reserve banking,

...favorite or least favorite? You didn't answer the question.

#1 President is Donald J. Trump.

BY FAR

I read he's the only president to pay off the Federal Debt. Any biographies about him that you recommend?

>off by one

1) Trump
2) JFK
3) Andrew Jackson

Alright then, you seem to like Trump. Why is Trump the #1 president to you? How much is he doing in office compared to the other 43 presidents we've had? What kind of legacy will he have compared to other presidents before him? What about him do you find interesting research about him?

Which questions are you answering with that order?

Well theres a number of things. He's BTFO of everyone who fucks this world up. He's going to unlock the mysteries of space. he's going to teach the Jews a lesson. He's going to execute the past 3 presidents for treason. he's going to execute hillary clinton. he's going to expose pizzagate. He's going to dismantle the CIA. He's going to expose the false flags of JFK through Las Vegas. He's going to save mankind. Trump will be remembered as the greatest leader for the next 1000 years before becoming that of myth and legend.

I like researching about how trump is saving the world.

Oh, those were my top favorite three presidents.

>>Who had the best/worst legacy?

Worst might be George W Bush. I know he's an easy target, but he was fucking horrible. Tanked economy, endless wars, selling out the middle class.

Trump's legacy depends on his legislative wins. He needs to get tax reform and infrastructure spending done soon.

Favourite: Teddy Roosevelt
Least favourite: the meme one, Obama

Best legacy: probably Kennedy AFAIK
Worst? : maybe Nixon but I think that's real unfair. Probably Carter has the real worst legacy

Who was in office when I was born? Reagan. He was also the first one I recall.

Interesting to research about? I'm fascinated by history between first and second world wars. So Wilson, Coolidge, Cleveland, Hoover, those guys are all interesting to me, how they dealt with a country that was growing fast.

Washington
He saved children
But not the British children

I've noticed that Trumpsters' 2nd fav seems to be Jackson. I'm the same way.

Nuremberg 2.0 is coming very soon.

Slide thread

Reminder just how corrupt DC is

Sounds ambitious. What has he already done though? How close is he to fulfilling all the things you listed?

It's not untrue, I don't really remember Bush Jr. that much except for him dodging a shoe once, but my parents lived under both Bush adminstrations. They found Bush Sr. to be better than Bush Jr., but still weren't particular fans of him from what they told me.

>I'm fascinated by history between first and second world wars.

Greetings fellow man of culture.

Teddy Roosevelt is my favorite president of all time. He was the badass that brought reasonable progressivism to modern politics.

He's going to be one of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. It's coming. You'll see. The storm approaches quick.

go LARP somewhere else

you got me dude, I've been taking Soros shekels for years.

Nah. You're a Hasbara faggot. You do it for free.

>Greetings fellow man of culture.

Right back at you. Great thread idea BTW. Seriously would love to be teleported back to say New York or Philly or Chicago in about '26. Just to spend a week living amongst the people and seeing what the mood was and what people thought of Calvin Coolidge, if they missed Woodrow Wilson. If FDR was in public conciousness yet. Also things like prohibition and racketeering, if they had an impact on everyday life.

Trump

>Seriously would love to be teleported back to say New York or Philly or Chicago in about '26

It would make for a great experience, the closest thing we have are seniors who actually lived through it and can tell us their experiences. My grandparents lived through the 40s and 50s, mainly through the Civil Right's Movement, and I occasionally talk to them and ask them what it was like living way back when.

They say it was an experience with its ups and downs back then, and the world today is nothing like they could've ever imagined. I like talking to them.

I do hope Trump will make for an objectively great president honestly. That should be a given for all presidents, no one should judge a president's reputation and legacy subjectively, especially the people who live in the United States.

On a personable level I think I would love to have a conversation with Teddy Roosevelt or William Taft. They just seemed like they would've been great, funny guys.

The 60s would have been a scary time. JFK killed, riots across the country, the counter revolution, young people dropping g out of society and becoming g full on degenerates, tension with Cuba, Vietnam, Bobby Kennedy and MLK assassination. It must have seemed like America was tearing itself apart. In comparison to today, maybe things aren't as bad as the media are telling us

Fuck it the meme one.

We're pretty much living through the 1960's v2.0. It's not an accident either. Faggot millenials want to be revolutionary and purposely try to pretend they're civil rights heroes.

I'd personally dig a conversation with Ronald Reagan or Jimmy Carter. I've visited the Reagan Presidential Library and read his autobiography. He had a bit of a questionable legacy in office with the Iran Contra, but he definetly seems like a nice person to talk to based off his overall tone in his book, interviews, and speeches. Carter was also blamed for many domestic problems in the U.S. during the 70s, but he's a very active ex-president and seems like a good person to converse with.

>In comparison to today, maybe things aren't as bad as the media are telling us

That's up to debate, important matters such as the intent of the Vegas shooter or the Uranium One deal are given no exposure. I'm finding virtually no mainstream articles in regards to either of those topics, and more concerning issues are in my home state of California than ever was during the past, citing my grandparents who've lived here for over 60 years.

I'm talking things like knowingly giving HIV not being a felony, drag queens reading in children's libraries, California passing the third gender thing, the state senator wanting drag queens at a children's pumpkin fest, it's all chaotic.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/10/16/draq-queen-library-lgtbq-kids/

usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-10-18/california-becomes-first-state-to-legally-recognize-a-third-gender-in-us

twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/920490440985477121

>latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

>losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/10/16/draq-queen-library-lgtbq-kids/

>usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2017-10-18/california-becomes-first-state-to-legally-recognize-a-third-gender-in-us

>twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/920490440985477121

Pretty much.

I can't think of a single U.S. president that hasn't been memed at one point.

I find Warren Harding fascinating. He was incredibly popular when in office from what I've read. And when he died the country was shocked and genuinely mourned him. But his legacy isn't kind, apparently there were scandals and he appointed friends to high office. But I can't see how that would be enough to pretty much banish him from history.

>Who's your favorite/least favorite U.S. President and why?

Barack H. Obama/Donald J. Trump

>Which one did the most/least in office?

>Who had the best/worst legacy?

>Who was in office when you were born, and if he was different than when the one when you were born, which president did you first remember actively hearing on the radio, watching on the television, or seeing on the internet when they were actively in office?

George H.W.Bush/George W. Bush

>Which one is the most interesting to research about?

William Jefferson Clinton

Only mention the current and previous 4 serving Presidents. No disrespect meant but you don't seem to be able to show any depth on the subject.
Any opinion on Lincoln, Kennedy, Washington, Jefferson, Grant, Wilson, FDR, Eisenhower? Or do you only know what you read on your fb feed?

Nixon by far.