Would any white people pay a one-time fee for ancestral reparations, if it meant that nogs would just stfu and go away?

Would any white people pay a one-time fee for ancestral reparations, if it meant that nogs would just stfu and go away?

Checked your 22

No. You do not reward disobedient animals.

No because my ancestors were poor af and never owned niggers

>he thinks reparations is a "one off fee"

it's called tax.

I see what you did there

No

they wont stfu ever. this is a jew ploy. they claim they are owed 1k acres and a mule but it was proven on national television that was already paid to the few black people that participated in the civil war on the north side and later to their descendants. which makes 2 times that was payed for and they still claim they are owed that

what most of them dont even know is they never actually met the conditions to be paid for it. same with slavery. early 2000s blacks still failed to reach of 15% population for decades america had been taking in black refugees. why? the ones that were already here kept killing each other and aids. they more recently reached 15% with the help of hatian illegals and samolis who will expect to be paid by america if we are handing out money

also BLM gave nigs money to protest so fuck off

Would they still make slide threads?

Reminder just how corrupt DC is

Fuck no. None of my ancestors owned slaves. All of my ancestors were either indians or ellis island germans

Go away as in move to africa for good? If that was the case than yes, a nominal fee is worth shipping their ass out of here.

Then we glass africa

They would not shut up or go away.

Not until Italy pays me reparations for Rome making my ancestors slaves.

This dindu just wants free shit, get a job retard

Yes, because my ancestors didn't harm blacks in any way. Now take that 0$ woth of reparations and gtfo

Depends on what you mean by "nogs would just stfu and go away".

I would be, and I'm sure others on this board be, willing to pay a negotiable amount to incentivize blacks to return to Africa. In exchange for my money, I want Freedom of Association enacted nation-wide and a whites-only immigration policy to start with.

How about killing all niggers instead?

sure, but the only familys paying reparations should be the ones who owned slaves (mostly jews)

Welfare is "reparations" enough, and the escalating affirmative action demands are nothing but a stealth way to get even more.

If they really want a check though, make them permanently renounce their citizenship and fuck off to africa as part of the deal and I'll get on board with it.

>go away on a Kike ship
like they came
then yes

>pay one-time fee
>everyone else still complaining

yeah, no.

>one-time fee for ancestral reparations
sure, I can afford to give them about a quarter, in the back of the head

My ancestors were alive and in America during WWII but lived in Souh Carolina. When the civil war broke out, the moved south to the Florida keys, and became Rum Rinmers between Key West and the Caribbean islands. Once the war ended, my great great great great grand pappy had a ship salvaging business, and became Floridas first Florida made Millionare, and then his Son (my great great great grandpa) became the first Sherrif of Key West. Lincoln was there for the inauguration. They had a mansion in Key West which is now a mueseum. They say my millionaire gggg Grand pappy was super racist. Always 'mumbling under his breath about niggers', so the family stories go that have been passed down

So long story short, I wouldn't have to pay reparations. No one in my extended American ancestors owned slaves, nor fought in the civil war, though they were southern loyalists

I mean they were alive and living in america during the civil war, not WWII

If you give niggers reparations, they'll just blow it all on Hennessey and Nikes, and then bitch about how they weren't given enough to make up for slavery and they should get more. There is no shutting them up, or preventing them from begging for gibs like street urchins, it's in their nature.

See my flag, and trust me.