Comparing Plane Crashes

After viewing both these "crash" sites I am convinced that the Pentagon was not hit by a hijacked plane. Thoughts? Opinions?

Bonus round- who was responsible for Pan Am 103 explosion over Lockerbie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
youtube.com/watch?v=9q_i_IMV4Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=NNuosBnlw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=7vV3fjfeb9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77
youtube.com/watch?v=uv6qFmREKHw
youtube.com/watch?v=p5O1fGmscMc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNngyhZQrk
hooktube.com/rn3A3c_FAOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your a fucking idiot. just, yeah, that's all. I aint got time to type out how much of a fucking idiot you are.

Sorry, *You're.

>Amerifats
>physics

/thread

Well seeing how I was sitting in traffic on the beltway 400 yards from the building you could’ve fooled me
>you know, with the big fucking jetliner that screamed in over the freeway

jews don't like this picture.

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

>who was responsible for Pan Am 103 explosion over Lockerbie?
Assad's dad but Gaddafi got the blame coz Syria has been Russia's bff since at least 1944

>Sorry, *You're.

lol that didn't go as planned did it?

In the most highly surveilled area of the United States, and not one fucking shot of it anywhere. Right........ not even a pretend one for the public. LarPing faggot detected.

9/11 Commissioner on CNN...oops.

youtube.com/watch?v=9q_i_IMV4Sg

"...in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001"
lol well said ty for link

And, about that plane in PA...oops again..

youtube.com/watch?v=NNuosBnlw5s

youtube.com/watch?v=7vV3fjfeb9Q

Woah... Almost as if... One of America's most important government buildings is hardened against attack... Really makes me think

I bet you think the earth is flat, the knights of malta run the world, and that the twin towers were hit by moon beams, huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8

The Polish Air Force one crash a,s caused by low functioning autism and a lack of ability to tell a forest apart from an airfield

Here's the faggot who couldn't tell a forest from a runway

The pentagon is a strong structure and the ground is concrete, the damage is consistent with a plane crash.

Well, that exact section had just been 'hardened'..
Not long before.
That exact section.

Proof?

"...some scholars consider the Krypteia to be a kind of secret police and state security force organized by the ruling classes of Sparta, whose purpose was to terrorize the servile helot population."
There may be a historical precedent for the suppression of the civilian population through covert means. It is hardly far fetched to assume that such things still take place.

>all plane crashes are the same
Those two planes hit the ground at different angles and speeds.

fpbp

Or maybe you fucking Russians can start using English for air towers like you're supposed to you Commie pinko faggot.

Google is so easy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77

wow rude

Lockerbie was CIA

Read "Libya, Lockerbie, and the New World Order" in the April 2013 issue of Nexus

wew those coincidences

see

/thread
How people can be this stupid is beyond me. It's like, I got shot with a .22 in the arm and didn't die, why did my friend who got shot with a .45 in the head die?
DA GUBMENT.
It's fucking obvious that the US used 9/11 to pass laws and enter wars that would never have haplened without it, but the level of secrecy needed to pull this off without a single person talking would be impossible. Do you think the US Gov is THAT good?

youtube.com/watch?v=uv6qFmREKHw

clearly explosion, no planes.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5O1fGmscMc

>MH17 crash site
>Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17/MAS17)[a] was a scheduled passenger flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was shot down on 17 July 2014 while flying over eastern Ukraine, killing all 283 passengers and 15 crew on board.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNngyhZQrk

It's amazing how cleanly cut that impact is.

hooktube.com/rn3A3c_FAOw

Israel have technology that can remote control airplanes. ((they)) used that to hit the towers. There was explosive in pentagon. This all was a false flag to justify muricans action in middle-east. Arab spring was also caused by ((them)) to make caos, later also ISIS to keep that caos going. All this to take over economic, gas and oil. And most importantly to put EU in this situation whit migrants. They want genocide white people, their culture, national identity to make EU federal state. That is just one step to Global federal state where ppl are fully controlled and ruled by ((them)). Anticrist will sit in the throne and make literally hell in earth. ((they)) will evolve to cosmic being and take demon form along whit chosen jews while mens are isolated from life within.

Do not fall to the sins, not to the anger or other negativity. That will thrive their purpose

But ((they)) cant win anymore. Cosmic powers are awakening ppl in great speed. Their lies are collapsin in own weight. Sooner or later light will always win. And i think it will be sooner. wwiii will be last battle and being from halls of amenti will come to guide men in the light after it is done.

Darkness will transform to light through order.

>((they)) used that to hit the towers.
BS
Their timing would have need to be 100% perfect to the timing of the explosives.
There were no planes. Media hoax.
There were just explosives.

The probability of failure would have been way too high. Way easier and safer to fake it.

Anyone here who looks at that picture & cant figure out or believe it was controlled demolition just like the WTC is a fucking moron & should be eliminated for weaking the human race w/ your colossal stupidity.

Where's all the plane wreckage? Why is the damage to the building PERFECTLY severed off? Morons this was an inside job & I pray to God Trump exposes these frauds & murderers.